Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Long Tube Headers + Hi Flow Cats

Go down 
+3
HemiMag
Dartboy
Metallic Blue
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Metallic Blue
CAMM Member
Metallic Blue

Long Tube Headers + Hi Flow Cats Empty
PostSubject: Long Tube Headers + Hi Flow Cats   Long Tube Headers + Hi Flow Cats I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2010, 11:27 am

Well I had the Kooks long-tube headers and hi-flow cats installed.

Plus had a dyno tune, which pulled 320 rwhp and 366 rwtq---- only other bolt ons are cai, 85mm TB, & Corsa catbacks.

Car sounds great without being too loud and performance is up. Spent yesterday picking up and basically driving the car around most of the day.

I'm very happy with the results.
Back to top Go down
Dartboy
Founding Member
Founding Member
Dartboy

PostSubject: Re: Long Tube Headers + Hi Flow Cats   Long Tube Headers + Hi Flow Cats I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2010, 11:56 am

Congrats... yeah headers and high flows really help our cars breath...
I was suprised at the difference between the stock and after market headers...

Glad I got my done also!
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: Long Tube Headers + Hi Flow Cats   Long Tube Headers + Hi Flow Cats I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2010, 2:05 pm

Some nice power there.Congrats
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Long Tube Headers + Hi Flow Cats   Long Tube Headers + Hi Flow Cats I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2010, 4:55 pm

Congrats.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Long Tube Headers + Hi Flow Cats   Long Tube Headers + Hi Flow Cats I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2010, 6:27 pm

Sweet! Where were you at on the base pull?
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Long Tube Headers + Hi Flow Cats   Long Tube Headers + Hi Flow Cats I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2010, 12:15 am

Congrats on the upgrades! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blue
CAMM Member
Metallic Blue

PostSubject: Re: Long Tube Headers + Hi Flow Cats   Long Tube Headers + Hi Flow Cats I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2010, 11:38 am

Dartboy wrote:
Congrats... yeah headers and high flows really help our cars breath...
I was suprised at the difference between the stock and after market headers...

Glad I got my done also!

Thanks. Absolutely Chris...what a difference in improved performance...same here-glad I had them installed!
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blue
CAMM Member
Metallic Blue

PostSubject: Re: Long Tube Headers + Hi Flow Cats   Long Tube Headers + Hi Flow Cats I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2010, 11:42 am

Illinois Chaos wrote:
Sweet! Where were you at on the base pull?

Thanks. Regretfully, I cheaped out on having a base pull.....the materials, labor, and a dyno tune were part of a package deal. But, I'll ask the shop if they did base pulls on any Chargers w/identical add ons as mine.

And thanks everyone for the congrats.
Back to top Go down
ChiTownHemi
CAMM All-Star
ChiTownHemi

PostSubject: Re: Long Tube Headers + Hi Flow Cats   Long Tube Headers + Hi Flow Cats I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2010, 4:43 pm

John

Great to see you posting on here again! Quit being a stranger!! And congrats on the mods!! I may have to stop by and check it out. I've been wanting to do this too.
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blue
CAMM Member
Metallic Blue

PostSubject: Re: Long Tube Headers + Hi Flow Cats   Long Tube Headers + Hi Flow Cats I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2010, 4:49 pm

ChiTownHemi wrote:
John

Great to see you posting on here again! Quit being a stranger!! And congrats on the mods!! I may have to stop by and check it out. I've been wanting to do this too.

I apologize for being away so long...but I'll be around more.

Absolutely, just give me a call and stop over...check it out. I'm very happy with this mod., which would do so well on your ride!!

Hope all is well....talk to you later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long Tube Headers + Hi Flow Cats   Long Tube Headers + Hi Flow Cats I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Long Tube Headers + Hi Flow Cats
Page 1 of 1