Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Winged Warrior VI Performance Shootout and Carshow!!!(Charity Event))

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

Winged Warrior VI Performance Shootout and Carshow!!!(Charity Event)) Empty
PostSubject: Winged Warrior VI Performance Shootout and Carshow!!!(Charity Event))   Winged Warrior VI Performance Shootout and Carshow!!!(Charity Event)) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2010, 8:21 pm

AndrewWK wrote:
As LX and LC cars on here i have seen many of use that have helped a good cause. and that is great. well here is another chance to help out the children and have a lot of fun at the same time.

There is already 100 cars signed up.

Date: Saturday, May 8th, 2010
Time: 9:00am- 6:00pm

ALL PROCEEDS GO TO RILEY HOSPITAL, OR HOW RILEY LIKE TO SAY "BENEFITS" RILEY HOSPITAL FOR CHILDREN.

This is to let you know, REGISTRATION is NOW OPEN for those who want to RACE! No experience necessary, and ANY CAR WILL DO JUST FINE!! You will be put in a class, from TOP GUN, all the way to Class "F". Each driver will have to do:

Drag Race
Autocross
Slalom
"Racers" Carshow.
Rallyx (In cars provided-Tentative)

You will compete in cars like yours, and alot of the people who race with us, have NEVER raced in their car before, so don't be intimidated. FEMALE racers also welcome! If you want to race, register now, and the fee is $80 which goes to Riley Hospital for Children. Payment is due 1st week of April or sooner. Details are in the forums on [URL="http://www.wingedwarrior.net/"]www.wingedwarrior.net[/URL]

GENERAL CARSHOW: You guys/gals sign up at the gate, and it is $15 for that. Tons of trophies/prizes/give aways for you

General Admission: $10 Kids under 10 are FREE!!

DRIFTING: Seperate registration times, and more on this will be on the Winged Warrior site in the Forums section.

LOTS MORE TO SEE AND EXPIERENCE this year!!! Hope to see you all there, and more importantly, PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD!!

I figured what a good way to help out others in need and get our name out there as well...They have all sorts of fun events!!!Let get a good CAMM group going here...

1.HemiMag24s

Last edited by eviltrycycle on May 9th 2010, 3:01 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Added to calendar.)
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Winged Warrior VI Performance Shootout and Carshow!!!(Charity Event))   Winged Warrior VI Performance Shootout and Carshow!!!(Charity Event)) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2010, 8:45 pm

Why do they have to put FEMALE in all caps........... Very Happy

Will have to think about this one, good find thanks for posting.
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: Winged Warrior VI Performance Shootout and Carshow!!!(Charity Event))   Winged Warrior VI Performance Shootout and Carshow!!!(Charity Event)) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2010, 1:34 am

Bump anyone else interested???
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: Winged Warrior VI Performance Shootout and Carshow!!!(Charity Event))   Winged Warrior VI Performance Shootout and Carshow!!!(Charity Event)) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2010, 8:17 pm

Bump for a good cause!!!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Winged Warrior VI Performance Shootout and Carshow!!!(Charity Event))   Winged Warrior VI Performance Shootout and Carshow!!!(Charity Event)) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2010, 8:43 pm

Since its so far off I would bump it again in a month. The more warm weather we get the more people will get excited about it.
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Winged Warrior VI Performance Shootout and Carshow!!!(Charity Event))   Winged Warrior VI Performance Shootout and Carshow!!!(Charity Event)) I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2010, 10:47 am

Winged Warrior VI Performance Shootout and Carshow!!!(Charity Event)) 799970 Anyone up for this? I just googled it and it's exactly 4 hours from my house. Might be a fun weekend roadtrip. Winged Warrior VI Performance Shootout and Carshow!!!(Charity Event)) 401677
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Winged Warrior VI Performance Shootout and Carshow!!!(Charity Event))   Winged Warrior VI Performance Shootout and Carshow!!!(Charity Event)) I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2010, 11:43 am

I'm a maybe.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Winged Warrior VI Performance Shootout and Carshow!!!(Charity Event))   Winged Warrior VI Performance Shootout and Carshow!!!(Charity Event)) I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2010, 12:00 pm

I gotta work and can't get off that day. Sad
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: Winged Warrior VI Performance Shootout and Carshow!!!(Charity Event))   Winged Warrior VI Performance Shootout and Carshow!!!(Charity Event)) I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2010, 9:37 pm

I would be up for it as well but I think registration is called.Not too sure so when I get a chance tomorrow I will call
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Winged Warrior VI Performance Shootout and Carshow!!!(Charity Event))   Winged Warrior VI Performance Shootout and Carshow!!!(Charity Event)) I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2010, 11:04 pm

Let me know Ivan.

I went ahead and made it a sticky but if its closed I will just move it.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: Winged Warrior VI Performance Shootout and Carshow!!!(Charity Event))   Winged Warrior VI Performance Shootout and Carshow!!!(Charity Event)) I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2010, 1:06 pm

k so as far as racing for this event,you would have to be there by Friday for tech inspection.So I figured a lot of work Fridays and won't be able to make tech inspection but the car show is still open.If anybody is interested,let me know so I can call him and tell him an exact number of people attending!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winged Warrior VI Performance Shootout and Carshow!!!(Charity Event))   Winged Warrior VI Performance Shootout and Carshow!!!(Charity Event)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winged Warrior VI Performance Shootout and Carshow!!!(Charity Event))
Page 1 of 1