Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mr. Norm's GSS ran a 10.4x at the Hemi Shootout today in Orlando

Go down 
+3
Shawn1112
Hurst Pak
Illinois Chaos
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

Mr. Norm's GSS ran a 10.4x at the Hemi Shootout today in Orlando Empty
PostSubject: Mr. Norm's GSS ran a 10.4x at the Hemi Shootout today in Orlando   Mr. Norm's GSS ran a 10.4x at the Hemi Shootout today in Orlando I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2011, 9:29 pm

The fastest modern Hemis on the planet were all there today. Tim brought the slow car, but his Legends X Challenger is in paint now and will be ready for the rest of the events this year. He's looking for 8's and maybe some 7's out of it. Tim is driving the silver Mr. Norm's GSS car.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPyfI3Feqf8&sns=em <-------click on the link and watch this on you tube in full screen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2i8S7GkO1OI&feature=player_embedded Eddie Rossa breaks the Speedfactory car

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GgC_qQ1JzM&feature=player_embedded#at=13 Tim Barth snagging a 10.5

Back to top Go down
Hurst Pak
CAMM Pro
Hurst Pak

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Norm's GSS ran a 10.4x at the Hemi Shootout today in Orlando   Mr. Norm's GSS ran a 10.4x at the Hemi Shootout today in Orlando I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2011, 9:44 pm

Nice videos.

Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Norm's GSS ran a 10.4x at the Hemi Shootout today in Orlando   Mr. Norm's GSS ran a 10.4x at the Hemi Shootout today in Orlando I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2011, 10:11 pm

Very nice, way to go Tim.
Back to top Go down
ChiTownHemi
CAMM All-Star
ChiTownHemi

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Norm's GSS ran a 10.4x at the Hemi Shootout today in Orlando   Mr. Norm's GSS ran a 10.4x at the Hemi Shootout today in Orlando I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2011, 1:16 am

Yeah... his slow car still kicks my ass. He showed me his Legends X when I was there last year getting tuned. Can't wait to see what he's done with it. He was talking about twin turbos...
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Norm's GSS ran a 10.4x at the Hemi Shootout today in Orlando   Mr. Norm's GSS ran a 10.4x at the Hemi Shootout today in Orlando I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2011, 7:12 am

ChiTownHemi wrote:
Yeah... his slow car still kicks my ass. He showed me his Legends X when I was there last year getting tuned. Can't wait to see what he's done with it. He was talking about twin turbos...

Twins are in and an aluminum hemi. It's done and he said it went to paint on Wed. last week.

Tim from a different angle. His slow car is flying. Vid. shot by a couple of Tim's buds. I think Tim won the general "smacktalk" trophy this year. lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jppv5VnJvNI
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Norm's GSS ran a 10.4x at the Hemi Shootout today in Orlando   Mr. Norm's GSS ran a 10.4x at the Hemi Shootout today in Orlando I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2011, 8:59 am

Hahaha congrats Tim!!!! I would love a "slow car" like that.........
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Norm's GSS ran a 10.4x at the Hemi Shootout today in Orlando   Mr. Norm's GSS ran a 10.4x at the Hemi Shootout today in Orlando I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2011, 11:57 am

bogieboy wrote:

That's the best part. Mr. Norm's builds and sells those. The one Tim is driving is just like one anybody can buy. Of course it wouldn't come with that loose nut behind the wheel.....
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Norm's GSS ran a 10.4x at the Hemi Shootout today in Orlando   Mr. Norm's GSS ran a 10.4x at the Hemi Shootout today in Orlando I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2011, 12:17 pm

Illinois Chaos wrote:
bogieboy wrote:

That's the best part. Mr. Norm's builds and sells those. The one Tim is driving is just like one anybody can buy. Of course it wouldn't come with that loose nut behind the wheel.....

so all I would need is like 80k and it could be mine!!!!

(and it would still hav a loose nut behind the wheel)
Back to top Go down
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Norm's GSS ran a 10.4x at the Hemi Shootout today in Orlando   Mr. Norm's GSS ran a 10.4x at the Hemi Shootout today in Orlando I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2011, 12:51 pm

what blew up in the speedfactory car?
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Norm's GSS ran a 10.4x at the Hemi Shootout today in Orlando   Mr. Norm's GSS ran a 10.4x at the Hemi Shootout today in Orlando I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2011, 1:43 pm

ghost wrote:

I don't know. It sounded like it went "pop"
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Norm's GSS ran a 10.4x at the Hemi Shootout today in Orlando   Mr. Norm's GSS ran a 10.4x at the Hemi Shootout today in Orlando I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2011, 1:46 pm

Awesome should have told my dad this was going on he is like an hour and a half away. Could have checked it out.

Back to top Go down
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Norm's GSS ran a 10.4x at the Hemi Shootout today in Orlando   Mr. Norm's GSS ran a 10.4x at the Hemi Shootout today in Orlando I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2011, 2:16 pm

Illinois Chaos wrote:
ghost wrote:

I don't know. It sounded like it went "pop"

i was reading the article the other day in motor trend that had the shoot out with the gt500 supersnake, hennesy camaro and speed factory chally.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Norm's GSS ran a 10.4x at the Hemi Shootout today in Orlando   Mr. Norm's GSS ran a 10.4x at the Hemi Shootout today in Orlando I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2011, 2:39 pm

Here is Rubbel's car. It is the other car that Tim loaded onto the trailer and brought down to Orlando. Tim is driving and it look's like a bigger verter is the next mod. It hit's the rev limiter in 3 gears and pops the belt. That guy walking behind the car at the starting line is Todd. He has done all or most of the mechanical work to my car. Todd is one of the best mechanics I've ever seen and one of the few people that I will allow to touch my car. You might remember him from the dyno pulls at the grand opening. He was lashing down cars to the dyno all day.

https://s956.photobucket.com/albums/ae42/rubbel813/?action=view&current=Mycar.mp4

Mr. Norm's GSS ran a 10.4x at the Hemi Shootout today in Orlando Th_Mycar
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Norm's GSS ran a 10.4x at the Hemi Shootout today in Orlando   Mr. Norm's GSS ran a 10.4x at the Hemi Shootout today in Orlando I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mr. Norm's GSS ran a 10.4x at the Hemi Shootout today in Orlando
Page 1 of 1