Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lakemoor Charity Car Show

Go down 
+16
moparmarc
Moparcharger07
firestartr420
AlterEgo
Tom C
stairman
jamesv82
VIKES4093
branden123
chaynick
MsScarlett
srtdoodzer
Shawn1112
kermit
chicagovich
eviltrycycle
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

Lakemoor Charity Car Show Empty
PostSubject: Lakemoor Charity Car Show   Lakemoor Charity Car Show I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 2:18 pm

Date / Time: Sunday, Sept. 8th from 8:00am to 1:00pm
Registration 8 am to 10:30 am
Participant Judging 11 am to 1 pm
Registration Fee: $15.00 for Each Show Show Vehicle (All Proceeds go towards Dollars for Scholars for Lakemoor area students Scholarships).
Features: Over 60 Trophies in 20 Classes, Silent Auction, 50/50 Raffle, Food and Fun!

Last edited by eviltrycycle on September 25th 2013, 6:47 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Lakemoor Charity Car Show   Lakemoor Charity Car Show I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 2:24 pm

Spoke to Ralph at Fiesta Days and he said that if we can get the same turnout or bigger for his show in September he will set aside a reserved area for CAMM (and our guests) and have a trophy class just for our group.  I need to let him know by the first week of August a rough number of cars attending.  I know its almost two months away but please check your calendars and see if you can work this show into your schedule.  Will be giving him a count on Sunday August 4th.

And for those non morning people just think since we will have our own area holding spaces won't be an issue, so as long as you get there by 10 am to be safe you will be able to register and get judged and still have a few hours to hang out.

Attending
eviltrycycle
kermit
kermit
ChargerSRT
MsScarlett
chaynick
branden123
VIKES4093
TheItalianMistress
endless
MoparCharger07
Razor
Dan Yonan - Facebook
Brian Ursin - Facebook
Matthew Evans - Facebook
Mark Zdon - Facebook
Robert Kaese - Facebook
Patrick Krook - Facebook
Rick Tomlinson Jr - Facebook
Steve Simmons - Facebook
Luke Czyzowicz - Facebook
Don Moran - Facebook
Little Red Wagon - Facebook
Bigg T Nailon - Facebook

Last edited by eviltrycycle on September 8th 2013, 8:09 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
chicagovich
CAMM Pro
chicagovich

PostSubject: Re: Lakemoor Charity Car Show   Lakemoor Charity Car Show I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 2:30 pm

I'm in.
Back to top Go down
kermit
CAMM Pro
kermit

PostSubject: Re: Lakemoor Charity Car Show   Lakemoor Charity Car Show I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 2:30 pm

I'm assuming this is the 8th and the 9 is a typo? I'd be in
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Lakemoor Charity Car Show   Lakemoor Charity Car Show I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 3:37 pm

That's what I get for copying from a site and not reading. All fixed. Smile

Will be inviting MMA, the Northwest Indiana guys, and our Lafayette and Indy friends as well.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Lakemoor Charity Car Show   Lakemoor Charity Car Show I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 4:35 pm

Should be in
Back to top Go down
srtdoodzer
CAMM Member
srtdoodzer

PostSubject: Re: Lakemoor Charity Car Show   Lakemoor Charity Car Show I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 4:46 pm

I should be able to make it
Back to top Go down
MsScarlett
MsScarlett

PostSubject: Re: Lakemoor Charity Car Show   Lakemoor Charity Car Show I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 5:04 pm

This non-morning person will drag my lazy ass out of bed early for this. So, as long as we are in town I'm in. I will confirm as soon as our vacation plans are made.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Lakemoor Charity Car Show   Lakemoor Charity Car Show I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 5:16 pm

She's hooked!!!!
Back to top Go down
MsScarlett
MsScarlett

PostSubject: Re: Lakemoor Charity Car Show   Lakemoor Charity Car Show I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 5:31 pm

Yes I am!!! I've been looking up engine bling for the car today. I have my Billet list all ready to go...now I just need some $$$$$.
Back to top Go down
chaynick
CAMM Member
chaynick

PostSubject: Re: Lakemoor Charity Car Show   Lakemoor Charity Car Show I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 6:08 pm

I'm in
Back to top Go down
branden123
CAMM Member
branden123

PostSubject: Re: Lakemoor Charity Car Show   Lakemoor Charity Car Show I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 6:54 pm

I'm in for sure
Back to top Go down
branden123
CAMM Member
branden123

PostSubject: Re: Lakemoor Charity Car Show   Lakemoor Charity Car Show I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 6:55 pm

Hopfully ppl with know their damn number this show..lol
Back to top Go down
VIKES4093
CAMM Pro
VIKES4093

PostSubject: Re: Lakemoor Charity Car Show   Lakemoor Charity Car Show I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 7:09 pm

should be in
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: Lakemoor Charity Car Show   Lakemoor Charity Car Show I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 7:27 pm

MsScarlett wrote:
Yes I am!!!  I've been looking up engine bling for the car today.  I have my Billet list all ready to go...now I just need some $$$$$.

If you can wait billet has a killer sale at the end of the year but you still won't get your iteams til feb or march
Back to top Go down
MsScarlett
MsScarlett

PostSubject: Re: Lakemoor Charity Car Show   Lakemoor Charity Car Show I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 7:44 pm

That's good to know, thanks. Maybe I can get some stuff as Christmas gifts.  I guess I don't have to have everything all at once.  But then again...Wink
Back to top Go down
chicagovich
CAMM Pro
chicagovich

PostSubject: Re: Lakemoor Charity Car Show   Lakemoor Charity Car Show I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 11:06 pm

MsScarlett wrote:
Yes I am!!!  I've been looking up engine bling for the car today.  I have my Billet list all ready to go...now I just need some $$$$$.

Your car looked great; one hell of a job waxing.
Back to top Go down
stairman
CAMM Pro
stairman

PostSubject: Re: Lakemoor Charity Car Show   Lakemoor Charity Car Show I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 11:07 pm

Should be in for this. Can someone please remind me at least 2 weeks before this show so I can have Tammy request off work?
Back to top Go down
MsScarlett
MsScarlett

PostSubject: Re: Lakemoor Charity Car Show   Lakemoor Charity Car Show I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2013, 7:01 am

Your car looked great; one hell of a job waxing.[/quote]

Awww, thanks so much.  I put a lot of hours into it.  That was only one coat with clay bar before...going to get another one on today while it's clean if I can handle the heat.
Back to top Go down
Tom C
CAMM Pro
Tom C

PostSubject: Re: Lakemoor Charity Car Show   Lakemoor Charity Car Show I_icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2013, 8:25 am

Coumt Mary and I in. Going to be in Phoenix for that week. Get back on Saturday. Will clean the car before we go and lock it up in the garage. Aquick dust off on Sunday and we will be good to go
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Lakemoor Charity Car Show   Lakemoor Charity Car Show I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 9:28 pm

I'm still not sure if I will be going, but seeing as it is right down the road from my house, I probably will. Perhaps we can all hang out at my house afterwards and cook out or something.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Lakemoor Charity Car Show   Lakemoor Charity Car Show I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2013, 6:40 am

Have asked MMA and NWIMOPAR if they would like to join us as well.

Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Lakemoor Charity Car Show   Lakemoor Charity Car Show I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2013, 6:08 am

Does anyone happen to have the flier for this show, I need to get a hold of Ralph and the one that was in my car seems to have disappeared.
Back to top Go down
MsScarlett
MsScarlett

PostSubject: Re: Lakemoor Charity Car Show   Lakemoor Charity Car Show I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2013, 6:40 am

I think Branden might! tongue 
Back to top Go down
chicagovich
CAMM Pro
chicagovich

PostSubject: Re: Lakemoor Charity Car Show   Lakemoor Charity Car Show I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2013, 7:09 am

Crystal- number below

When: Sunday September 8

Where: Morrison Park Rt. 120 in Lakemoor

Registration 8:00 - 10:30

Participant Judging 11:00 - 1:00

$15.00 Entry Fee - Spectators are Free
All proceeds from the show benefit Lakemoor Dollars for Scholars, a 501(c) 3 charity, to give scholarships to Lakemoor area students. Your donation is tax deductible!

Contact Ralph at 847-970-0669 for more info.

Featuring a Silent Auction, 50/50 Raffle, Prize Raffle, Food and Drinks, over 60
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lakemoor Charity Car Show   Lakemoor Charity Car Show I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next