Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A little project I'm working on......

Go down 
+15
AlterEgo
chargerchick
HiPwr
HemiMag
AR-15QUEEN
irishrt5.7
Iguanaman
Headtripp
Shawn1112
Illinois Chaos
eviltrycycle
liljoejoe54
ghost
jesse031081
Moparcharger07
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

A little project I'm working on...... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little project I'm working on......   A little project I'm working on...... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2010, 1:59 pm

Wow Adam! That's awesome!! Great job!! thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: A little project I'm working on......   A little project I'm working on...... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2010, 2:20 pm

bogieboy are they painted black?? Or just cast?? Those are do-able though man...
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: A little project I'm working on......   A little project I'm working on...... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2010, 5:05 pm

I believe that they are black painted steel.............
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: A little project I'm working on......   A little project I'm working on...... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2010, 8:01 am

I can get get those nice n shiny for ya man
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: A little project I'm working on......   A little project I'm working on...... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2010, 8:15 am

Awesome!!!! I will let you know when I am ready for it......I want to make a trip ti the junkyard and get some stuff.....pick up an extra set of V/Cs...(my truck is a daily driver..)
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: A little project I'm working on......   A little project I'm working on...... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2010, 8:45 am

Ok cool, just let me know when

On a side note, I got ALL my pieces sealed last night, they're ready to install. I just had to let them cure over night. I'll HOPEFULLY fire it up by this weekend. Then I need to bust ass to the shop and install my springs, and do the alignment before the shop closes. I wanna get it all done with what I need to use at the shop so I'm not up shit creek without a paddle lol

Last edited by Moparcharger06 on February 21st 2010, 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: A little project I'm working on......   A little project I'm working on...... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2010, 9:49 am

Can't wait to see the whole car bolted back on!!!
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: A little project I'm working on......   A little project I'm working on...... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2010, 8:05 am

Started putting it back together the other night, didn't get as fas as I wanted lol Got the front timing cover put back on, and all the pulley's and belt as well, I HOPEFULLY will be firing it up this weekend. HAD to take a shortcut or two, I NEED to get it running before the shop closes, ANYWAYS, here's some progress pics

A little project I'm working on...... - Page 4 000_1893
A little project I'm working on...... - Page 4 000_1894
A little project I'm working on...... - Page 4 000_1895
A little project I'm working on...... - Page 4 000_1896

These are what I got left to install
A little project I'm working on...... - Page 4 000_1891
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: A little project I'm working on......   A little project I'm working on...... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2010, 8:52 am

Adam that is looking really good bro...
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: A little project I'm working on......   A little project I'm working on...... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2010, 3:22 pm

Looks awesome , Adam. Hurry, Hurry!
Back to top Go down
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

PostSubject: Re: A little project I'm working on......   A little project I'm working on...... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2010, 3:42 pm

hellz yeah, that is gonna be awesome dude!
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: A little project I'm working on......   A little project I'm working on...... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2010, 9:54 pm

that looks amazing!!!
Back to top Go down
AR-15QUEEN
CAMM All-Star
AR-15QUEEN

PostSubject: Re: A little project I'm working on......   A little project I'm working on...... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2010, 9:55 pm

Great Work!!!
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: A little project I'm working on......   A little project I'm working on...... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2010, 1:43 am

Thanks everybody, I worked ALOT more on it tonight, I'll load the pictures....

I got the valve covers, lower intake, and fuel rail installed. Along with my catch can, it was easier with-out the upper intake on. But that's all I got left to install, is the upper intake, throttle body, and a few misc. billet pieces hee hee...
A little project I'm working on...... - Page 4 000_1917
Pictures don't do the polished pieces any justice, along with the lighting.
Back to top Go down
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

PostSubject: Re: A little project I'm working on......   A little project I'm working on...... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2010, 9:27 am

bad ass bro!
Back to top Go down
AR-15QUEEN
CAMM All-Star
AR-15QUEEN

PostSubject: Re: A little project I'm working on......   A little project I'm working on...... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2010, 9:57 am

A little project I'm working on...... - Page 4 Icon_cool A little project I'm working on...... - Page 4 Icon_cool A little project I'm working on...... - Page 4 Icon_cool A little project I'm working on...... - Page 4 Icon_cool A little project I'm working on...... - Page 4 Icon_cool

Amazing job!
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: A little project I'm working on......   A little project I'm working on...... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2010, 2:38 pm

I can't wait to see this in person!!!!
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: A little project I'm working on......   A little project I'm working on...... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2010, 3:32 pm

Well Adam you busted your ass on this and it looks great man
Back to top Go down
crazy933
CAMM Pro
crazy933

PostSubject: Re: A little project I'm working on......   A little project I'm working on...... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2010, 6:27 pm

great job
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: A little project I'm working on......   A little project I'm working on...... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2010, 1:13 am

Thanks guys............ I actuallly spent all night after installing Jontoad's sway bars working on my car. Got it all together, did the "key on, engine off" a couple times, and fired it up!! Popped over the first crank cheers I'm SO excited and glad it is running. Runs REAL good, and smooth. Got all the air outta the coolant system, ready to drive, but I opened the garage door, and found out, it's snowing!! LoL Hopefully I can get it out on a dry day for a test drive!! I still got a few things to do, and install now, pics will be coming soon..... Looks TOTALLY different now....
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: A little project I'm working on......   A little project I'm working on...... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2010, 6:37 am

Congrats Adam, cant wait to see finished pics!
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: A little project I'm working on......   A little project I'm working on...... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2010, 7:29 am

Moparcharger06 wrote:
Thanks guys............ I actuallly spent all night after installing Jontoad's sway bars working on my car. Got it all together, did the "key on, engine off" a couple times, and fired it up!! Popped over the first crank cheers I'm SO excited and glad it is running. Runs REAL good, and smooth. Got all the air outta the coolant system, ready to drive, but I opened the garage door, and found out, it's snowing!! LoL Hopefully I can get it out on a dry day for a test drive!! I still got a few things to do, and install now, pics will be coming soon..... Looks TOTALLY different now....

Have a shiny engine is one thing, but having one that runs - BONUS!
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: A little project I'm working on......   A little project I'm working on...... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2010, 9:54 pm

Well, I am 99.9% done.... Got it ALL installed, except for the p/s resevoir cover (BT sent me the wrong part), got all the Billet installed, the ABS cover, and all my hoses installed as well.... Here's some pics...

A little project I'm working on...... - Page 4 Dli653
A little project I'm working on...... - Page 4 E6wyly
A little project I'm working on...... - Page 4 Sd1a44
A little project I'm working on...... - Page 4 2zgzr6e
A little project I'm working on...... - Page 4 2zpru46
A little project I'm working on...... - Page 4 30wp1li
A little project I'm working on...... - Page 4 X1io7o
A little project I'm working on...... - Page 4 27wu0dv
A little project I'm working on...... - Page 4 2qk8kkj
A little project I'm working on...... - Page 4 Ic4dcn
A little project I'm working on...... - Page 4 29ypds2
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: A little project I'm working on......   A little project I'm working on...... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2010, 9:58 pm

man all that hard work payed off. it looks killer. can't wait to see it in person.
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: A little project I'm working on......   A little project I'm working on...... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2010, 10:06 pm

ADAM!! That is UNBELIEVABLE!! Your engine bay looks brand new!!! Great job Trophy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little project I'm working on......   A little project I'm working on...... - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A little project I'm working on......
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next