Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WTB: 5.7 midpipes - working condition

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Motor
CAMM Pro
Motor

WTB: 5.7 midpipes - working condition Empty
PostSubject: WTB: 5.7 midpipes - working condition   WTB: 5.7 midpipes - working condition I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2011, 10:30 am

i cracked my mids and i need to pass emission once my car is driveable again.

let me know if you got any

afterwards stock mids are going catless cheers
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: WTB: 5.7 midpipes - working condition   WTB: 5.7 midpipes - working condition I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2011, 3:45 pm

I got a set in my garage, id sell them for $50.
Back to top Go down
Motor
CAMM Pro
Motor

PostSubject: Re: WTB: 5.7 midpipes - working condition   WTB: 5.7 midpipes - working condition I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2011, 5:54 pm

liljoejoe54 wrote:
I got a set in my garage, id sell them for $50.

deal. i'll pm you
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: WTB: 5.7 midpipes - working condition   WTB: 5.7 midpipes - working condition I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2011, 7:02 pm

Do you need them so you can pass emissions Eric?
Back to top Go down
Motor
CAMM Pro
Motor

PostSubject: Re: WTB: 5.7 midpipes - working condition   WTB: 5.7 midpipes - working condition I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2011, 7:32 am

HemiMag wrote:
Do you need them so you can pass emissions Eric?

Partiially yeah. I have w huge leak out of the flex part of the cat wbere the pipe comes out to the catback. I wanna swap those when i do the trans n go pass emissions. Stock ones will be cut and made into catless setup. My goal is to install electric cutouts where the cats used to be n dump em down from there.
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: WTB: 5.7 midpipes - working condition   WTB: 5.7 midpipes - working condition I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2011, 11:49 am

sounds like a plan.Man catless gonna make it sounds loud as shit.I'll be doing catless jba mids w/jba shorties pretty soon
Back to top Go down
Motor
CAMM Pro
Motor

PostSubject: Re: WTB: 5.7 midpipes - working condition   WTB: 5.7 midpipes - working condition I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2011, 12:25 pm

i got the sound i like out of the muffs. Got the jba shorties on already. I was gonna get the jba mids but mine were going so i said id mod these eventually, and so here we are Smile
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: WTB: 5.7 midpipes - working condition   WTB: 5.7 midpipes - working condition I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2011, 2:39 pm

hear how loud its gonna be lol....

Back to top Go down
Motor
CAMM Pro
Motor

PostSubject: Re: WTB: 5.7 midpipes - working condition   WTB: 5.7 midpipes - working condition I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2011, 3:49 pm

few things....sound changes with diff headers, and SLP's loudmouth exhausts are horrird when it comes to sound :/ i love my bastardized exhaust with the muffs it has and 4x18" pipes out....gives it a nice tone....loudmouth tends to be just loud and blaah
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: WTB: 5.7 midpipes - working condition   WTB: 5.7 midpipes - working condition I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2011, 4:12 pm

Stupid question but do you know if your car would pass emissions without the cats on? I was thinking of going catless as well when I get some headers but I would want to be able to pass emissions and not have to swap out the mids every time I go to test.
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: WTB: 5.7 midpipes - working condition   WTB: 5.7 midpipes - working condition I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2011, 5:01 pm

From my understanding NO....
Back to top Go down
Motor
CAMM Pro
Motor

PostSubject: Re: WTB: 5.7 midpipes - working condition   WTB: 5.7 midpipes - working condition I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2011, 5:16 pm

liljoejoe54 wrote:
Stupid question but do you know if your car would pass emissions without the cats on? I was thinking of going catless as well when I get some headers but I would want to be able to pass emissions and not have to swap out the mids every time I go to test.

yes you can, i will attempt that.

Using steel wool, antifoulers and having the o2 sensors spaced out more you can actually pass. We gutted kooks cats on HemiPowered5700's car and he passed catless with a bit of playing around...your results may vary....
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: WTB: 5.7 midpipes - working condition   WTB: 5.7 midpipes - working condition I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2011, 5:20 pm

Well with all that fooling around I'll give you a call Eric as I'll be going catless too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTB: 5.7 midpipes - working condition   WTB: 5.7 midpipes - working condition I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1