Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

World of Wheels (spectator information)- Rosemont, IL

Go down 
+16
xegitalian19xx
bogieboy
irishrt5.7
HemiMag
jesse031081
AlterEgo
ghost
AR-15QUEEN
jontoad
HiPwr
Iguanaman
chargerchick
Shawn1112
DA H.N.I.C.
liljoejoe54
eviltrycycle
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

World of Wheels (spectator information)- Rosemont, IL - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Wheels (spectator information)- Rosemont, IL   World of Wheels (spectator information)- Rosemont, IL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2010, 12:23 pm

Ok who all is coming. I would like to add more names to this list. If anyone needs a CAMM shirt for the day let me know please.

eviltrycycle wrote:
Bump.

Its getting closer.

Wanna start a list for who all is coming Sunday.

Attending:

eviltrycycle and Cousin Michelle from SC.
Headdtripp
AlterEgo
Nicky Nick
jesse031081
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: World of Wheels (spectator information)- Rosemont, IL   World of Wheels (spectator information)- Rosemont, IL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2010, 12:33 pm

Unfortunately, I am unable to go....at all..........I am working all friday, I will be out in eastern IN all saturday, and sunday doesn't work either.....I was hoping to go, but I can't......maybe next year......
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: World of Wheels (spectator information)- Rosemont, IL   World of Wheels (spectator information)- Rosemont, IL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2010, 1:56 pm

eviltrycycle wrote:
Ok who all is coming. I would like to add more names to this list. If anyone needs a CAMM shirt for the day let me know please.

2 questions:

-what time Sunday are people going? I have a commitment later in the afternoon but would like to go.

-shirt for the day...do we have to give it back? Smile
Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

PostSubject: Re: World of Wheels (spectator information)- Rosemont, IL   World of Wheels (spectator information)- Rosemont, IL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2010, 2:30 pm

I won't be able to make it Sunday, but is anyone going on Sat? I'd like to check it out & take pics etc....Might just hang with Shawn on Sat. if no one else goes
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: World of Wheels (spectator information)- Rosemont, IL   World of Wheels (spectator information)- Rosemont, IL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2010, 2:37 pm

eviltrycycle wrote:

eviltrycycle wrote:
Bump.

Its getting closer.

Wanna start a list for who all is coming Sunday.

Attending:

eviltrycycle and Cousin Michelle from SC.
Headdtripp
AlterEgo
Nicky Nick
jesse031081

Deb and I will be there...
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: World of Wheels (spectator information)- Rosemont, IL   World of Wheels (spectator information)- Rosemont, IL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2010, 3:24 pm

I spoke with Jon today and he will be going on Sunday
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

PostSubject: Re: World of Wheels (spectator information)- Rosemont, IL   World of Wheels (spectator information)- Rosemont, IL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2010, 3:31 pm

what time are us northerners meeting at team headtripps house
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: World of Wheels (spectator information)- Rosemont, IL   World of Wheels (spectator information)- Rosemont, IL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2010, 3:44 pm

I may go on Sunday since Shawn will be MIA for most of Saturday.

eviltrycycle wrote:

I'm glad I got mine away from you before started loaning them out.
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: World of Wheels (spectator information)- Rosemont, IL   World of Wheels (spectator information)- Rosemont, IL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2010, 3:51 pm

HiPwr wrote:

eviltrycycle wrote:

Again:

Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: World of Wheels (spectator information)- Rosemont, IL   World of Wheels (spectator information)- Rosemont, IL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2010, 5:25 pm

I will not be there until after 1 pm since I have to go to the airport so you guys will have to plan the meetup.

No shirt rentals but you can purchase one for the low low price of $10.

Afterwards will hit up Giordano's right around the corner. Not sure what time we will be doing dinner yet.

I will update the list when I get home tonight, my bosses are up my ass right now.
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

PostSubject: Re: World of Wheels (spectator information)- Rosemont, IL   World of Wheels (spectator information)- Rosemont, IL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2010, 5:35 pm

can you find out what colors we have in large please? i might add to my wardrobe. thanks sista
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: World of Wheels (spectator information)- Rosemont, IL   World of Wheels (spectator information)- Rosemont, IL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2010, 5:40 pm

I will be going Sunday as well.Good thing I got my shirt already.Thanks Crystal!!!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: World of Wheels (spectator information)- Rosemont, IL   World of Wheels (spectator information)- Rosemont, IL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2010, 6:02 pm

Sure thing bro. Wink

I will check when I get out of here tonight and try to update the shirt thread with what is left.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: World of Wheels (spectator information)- Rosemont, IL   World of Wheels (spectator information)- Rosemont, IL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2010, 7:20 pm

I have an extra in XL if anyone needs one. Worn once..........to a bio-hazzard facility. Eek
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: World of Wheels (spectator information)- Rosemont, IL   World of Wheels (spectator information)- Rosemont, IL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2010, 7:24 pm

HiPwr wrote:

eviltrycycle wrote:

Iguanaman wrote:
HiPwr wrote:

eviltrycycle wrote:

Again:

You guys crack me up! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

PostSubject: Re: World of Wheels (spectator information)- Rosemont, IL   World of Wheels (spectator information)- Rosemont, IL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2010, 7:25 pm

tom you and you gf should go with us
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: World of Wheels (spectator information)- Rosemont, IL   World of Wheels (spectator information)- Rosemont, IL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2010, 7:25 pm

Yep I agree. It would be nice to see her again.

Come on TOM!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: World of Wheels (spectator information)- Rosemont, IL   World of Wheels (spectator information)- Rosemont, IL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2010, 7:56 pm

yea im goin. i am a maybe for dinner but i want to go. it just depends how late it gets.

just so you guys know. it looks like one of my cars parts will be in the show. lol. my old 9 inch wide viper wheel i took off the back of my car when i went to the 10 inch wide wheels will be on display at our discount tire booth. my boss wanted to show our relationship with factory repoductions but we didn't have a wheel on hand in the shop besides mine.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: World of Wheels (spectator information)- Rosemont, IL   World of Wheels (spectator information)- Rosemont, IL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2010, 8:09 pm

That's hella cool Jon!

Dinner is going to be a casual thing not really making plans other then where we are going.
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: World of Wheels (spectator information)- Rosemont, IL   World of Wheels (spectator information)- Rosemont, IL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2010, 8:19 pm

So where are we all meeting again....?
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: World of Wheels (spectator information)- Rosemont, IL   World of Wheels (spectator information)- Rosemont, IL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2010, 8:23 pm

I will meet you all by Shawn's car between 130 and 2 pm.

Where you guys meet before I don't want to say because I won't be there. If you guys don't want to go before 1 pm then let me know and I will pick a meeting place. I just really don't want everyone wanting around on me because of my cousins plane being late or something.
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

PostSubject: Re: World of Wheels (spectator information)- Rosemont, IL   World of Wheels (spectator information)- Rosemont, IL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2010, 8:43 pm

should we all meet somewhere around 12:30 and roll in together? any ideas?
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: World of Wheels (spectator information)- Rosemont, IL   World of Wheels (spectator information)- Rosemont, IL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2010, 8:49 pm

Yeah I guess I can make it. Just meet up at Vic and Jackies? 12:30 is good?
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: World of Wheels (spectator information)- Rosemont, IL   World of Wheels (spectator information)- Rosemont, IL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2010, 9:03 pm

sounds good to me...
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: World of Wheels (spectator information)- Rosemont, IL   World of Wheels (spectator information)- Rosemont, IL - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2010, 9:11 pm

Jesse, your new avatar is worse than Shawn's of Ozzie kissing a player. I don't know if it's because I don't understand it, or because it uses too much processor time, or because it is too big. But, it sucks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World of Wheels (spectator information)- Rosemont, IL   World of Wheels (spectator information)- Rosemont, IL - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

World of Wheels (spectator information)- Rosemont, IL
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next