Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What I saw at the world of wheels

Go down 
+2
chargerchick
HEMI UP
6 posters
AuthorMessage
HEMI UP
CAMM Member
HEMI UP

What I saw at the world of wheels Empty
PostSubject: What I saw at the world of wheels   What I saw at the world of wheels I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2010, 10:25 pm

I would like to thank all the members of MMA and CAMM for all there support you guys are great sorry I did not get a chance to say hello to the Camm members you guys looked great in your t-shirts well here some pic's of the cars that I saw enjoy

What I saw at the world of wheels DSC00979
What I saw at the world of wheels DSC01047
[img:8817]http://i589.photobuWhat I saw at the world of wheels DSC01050cket.com/albums/ss336/HEMIUP/DSC01048.jpg[/img:8817]
What I saw at the world of wheels DSC00979

And yes there were nice looking girls to make the rides look great
What I saw at the world of wheels DSC00975

[img:8817]http://i5What I saw at the world of wheels DSC00970
What I saw at the world of wheels DSC00970
What I saw at the world of wheels DSC00926
What I saw at the world of wheels DSC00925
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: What I saw at the world of wheels   What I saw at the world of wheels I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2010, 1:29 am

Thanks for posting the pics Jerome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: What I saw at the world of wheels   What I saw at the world of wheels I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2010, 2:58 am

Very nice car pics. Thanks for posting them up.
Back to top Go down
Dalegit1
CAMM Pro
Dalegit1

PostSubject: Re: What I saw at the world of wheels   What I saw at the world of wheels I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2010, 8:09 am

Nice pics of some of the old school rides ... thanks for sharing
Back to top Go down
WideSpicy
CAMM Pro
WideSpicy

PostSubject: Re: What I saw at the world of wheels   What I saw at the world of wheels I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2010, 10:40 am

thanks everyone for the comments, thanks as well to Jerome and Anthony for stepping up and getting our cars over there, Diallo for keeping things spotless and orderly and also for the awesome pics, and Shawn for the barrier poles to keep those drinks and ice creams cones away from our whips!!!

Awesome weekend, thanks to everyone for coming out
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: What I saw at the world of wheels   What I saw at the world of wheels I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2010, 12:49 pm

spicylahmchops wrote:
thanks everyone for the comments, thanks as well to Jerome and Anthony for stepping up and getting our cars over there, Diallo for keeping things spotless and orderly and also for the awesome pics, and Shawn for the barrier poles to keep those drinks and ice creams cones away from our whips!!!

Awesome weekend, thanks to everyone for coming out

the barriers are a must. did you see how fucked up the paint on that black Bentley Continental was? it had scratches all over it cause you could walk around it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What I saw at the world of wheels   What I saw at the world of wheels I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What I saw at the world of wheels
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Car Show :: Photo and Video Sharing-
Jump to: