Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I think i have found my rims...

Go down 
+13
Hoodie
kaotik29
Shawn1112
HemiMag
Illinois Chaos
jesse031081
ChiTownHemi
liljoejoe54
eviltrycycle
jontoad
HiPwr
ghost
irishrt5.7
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

I think i have found my rims... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I think i have found my rims...   I think i have found my rims... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2009, 2:45 pm

xegitalian19xx wrote:
^^^^Those are probably some of the ugliest wheels i've seen to date bro! Look like they belong on a semi or some shit!

Hmmm....ugly...on a semi...really?

I think i have found my rims... - Page 3 4

I think i have found my rims... - Page 3 Mump_0811_09_z+1973_mustang_convertible_wheel+front_view
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: I think i have found my rims...   I think i have found my rims... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2009, 3:29 pm

TheDarkKnight wrote:
these are cool for an old school look too Cragar 610's would look bad ass on Maggie!!!

I think i have found my rims... - Page 3 Cragar034bq

Now these I LOVE!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: I think i have found my rims...   I think i have found my rims... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2009, 9:14 pm

Iguanaman wrote:
xegitalian19xx wrote:
^^^^Those are probably some of the ugliest wheels i've seen to date bro! Look like they belong on a semi or some shit!

Hmmm....ugly...on a semi...really?

I think i have found my rims... - Page 3 4

I think i have found my rims... - Page 3 Mump_0811_09_z+1973_mustang_convertible_wheel+front_view

yea thats old school rwd. it doesn't look the same on modern cars, the offset it would need for our cars would look funny.
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: I think i have found my rims...   I think i have found my rims... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2009, 10:47 pm

jontoad wrote:
yea thats old school rwd. it doesn't look the same on modern cars, the offset it would need for our cars would look funny.

I don't doubt it. I want the old school look, and I want meatier rims like that (instead of less metal in the rim)...I just can't find a set that works for me. Really frustrated. Mad

Sorry, Bri...don't mean to hijack your thread.
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: I think i have found my rims...   I think i have found my rims... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2009, 8:27 am

naa man don't worry about it... i am feeling you on the old school look that's exactly what i want hence why i lowered the front and not the rear...want that Rake...

But john is right that it is hard to match up old school w/ new school... and make it look decent
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think i have found my rims...   I think i have found my rims... - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I think i have found my rims...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3