Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

rims

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
joey d
CAMM Rookie

rims Empty
PostSubject: rims   rims I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2010, 6:48 pm

Are 2006-2010 wheels interchangeable on rwd. I ask this because I see some wheels on ebay that fit 2007-2010, maybee just a misprint?
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

rims Empty
PostSubject: Re: rims   rims I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2010, 9:01 pm

all years of the new chargers are the same bolt pattern. not only are they all interchangeable between chargers, but they fit on all 300c, magnum, and challengers too. all wheel drive models being the exception as they use a +47mm offset where rear wheel drive models use around +15mm to +18mm offset.

srt wheels need a 3mm front spacer on non SRT cars. replica SRT wheels do not. i do not recommend spacers though.
Back to top Go down

rims
Page 1 of 1