Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MOPAR really jacked the Ram with the ugly stick

Go down 
AuthorMessage
otter1363
CAMM Pro
otter1363

MOPAR really jacked the Ram with the ugly stick Empty
PostSubject: MOPAR really jacked the Ram with the ugly stick   MOPAR really jacked the Ram with the ugly stick I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2009, 7:36 pm

Was really great to hang out last Sunday, meet some new friends and check out all the rides. I spent a fair amount of time looking over the engine bays. After looking at the Cahlly, Charger and SRT8 Jeeps, I realized MOPAR really jacked my engine compartment with the ugly stick. Us RAM owners not only got stuck with the "new guy" engineer for the intake manifold (must have had a directive like put as much fins, bolt tabs and wiring hold down dealy flops as you can) but then they decided since we had soo much room, lets put all of the accessories right on top. I guess that way they hide all the ugly crap the other retards designed as nasty as they could... OK, got it out of my system, feel better now...

So - gotta give some serious thought to a LX 5.7 intake/timing cover and accessories. I know Stu sells an adapter to use the 5.7 intake but I also wanna hide the A/C, alt. etc... Guess I'll start with the bone yards to find some goodies. Does any one have a good pic of the LX 5.7 front end with the A/C, alt, PS pump etc...?
Back to top Go down

MOPAR really jacked the Ram with the ugly stick
Page 1 of 1