Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ordered UAS bags today

Go down 
+5
Shawn1112
HemiMag
irishrt5.7
DA H.N.I.C.
WideSpicy
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
WideSpicy
CAMM Pro
WideSpicy

Ordered UAS bags today Empty
PostSubject: Ordered UAS bags today   Ordered UAS bags today I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2009, 5:03 pm

Finally, one of the last finishing touches is going to be done. Called Zach at UAS, and we decided on the accu-air pre programmed digital ride set up. Should be here in about a week.....

It's been a busy last few days, got the nav installed, ordered the gloss black dash kit and the 9" visor monitors.....lol my credit card threw up twice
Back to top Go down
DA H.N.I.C.
CAMM Pro
DA H.N.I.C.

PostSubject: Re: Ordered UAS bags today   Ordered UAS bags today I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2009, 5:13 pm

Congratulations on the new parts Rich!!!
But I thought the bags were for MY car!!!! Lol
Back to top Go down
WideSpicy
CAMM Pro
WideSpicy

PostSubject: Re: Ordered UAS bags today   Ordered UAS bags today I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2009, 5:40 pm

damm i ruined the suprise
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Ordered UAS bags today   Ordered UAS bags today I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2009, 6:02 pm

damn congrats... gonna be awesome...
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: Ordered UAS bags today   Ordered UAS bags today I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2009, 7:51 pm

can't wait to see the car in person.Let alone after bags installed!!!Congrats
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Ordered UAS bags today   Ordered UAS bags today I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2009, 9:13 pm

Congrats, who is doing the install, Hollywood?
Back to top Go down
WideSpicy
CAMM Pro
WideSpicy

PostSubject: Re: Ordered UAS bags today   Ordered UAS bags today I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2009, 9:47 pm

yeah Bob at Hollywood is the man!!! the big issue was that he didn't offer the UAS kit and after talking to him, he said just buy it and he'll install it. So we are going to cut the floor boards add some lexan and green LEDs to really show off the chrome tank and compressors, then off to the stereo installer to relocate the amps to the side wheel well boards in recessed boards
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Ordered UAS bags today   Ordered UAS bags today I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2009, 9:52 pm

Finally! a nav....I'm so proud!

LOL Razz
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Ordered UAS bags today   Ordered UAS bags today I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2009, 11:11 pm

spicylahmchops wrote:
yeah Bob at Hollywood is the man!!! the big issue was that he didn't offer the UAS kit and after talking to him, he said just buy it and he'll install it. So we are going to cut the floor boards add some lexan and green LEDs to really show off the chrome tank and compressors, then off to the stereo installer to relocate the amps to the side wheel well boards in recessed boards
Like I said before Bob does some killer work, I'm sure you will be happy.
Back to top Go down
Hoodie
CAMM Pro
Hoodie

PostSubject: Re: Ordered UAS bags today   Ordered UAS bags today I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2009, 11:20 pm

Wow.. Can't wait to see the car man.. And the bags set any car off completely..
Back to top Go down
Solow 300
CAMM Member
Solow 300

PostSubject: Re: Ordered UAS bags today   Ordered UAS bags today I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2009, 6:45 am

spicylahmchops wrote:

Ahh yes the famous Bob set up i've seen a few cars he's used leds on when it's all done you will be very happy with his work.Bob does real professional show car work.
Back to top Go down
DA H.N.I.C.
CAMM Pro
DA H.N.I.C.

PostSubject: Re: Ordered UAS bags today   Ordered UAS bags today I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2009, 7:00 am

We got a chance to meet Bob in person. He's really a very nice guy!! Knows his stuff and tells you up front what things will cost.
He's got some sweet lowriders in shop too!

I wonder if he would consider becoming a vendor.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Ordered UAS bags today   Ordered UAS bags today I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2009, 7:28 am

DA H.N.I.C. wrote:
We got a chance to meet Bob in person. He's really a very nice guy!! Knows his stuff and tells you up front what things will cost.

That would be awesome. If you need any info to give to him or whatever just shoot me a PM.
Back to top Go down
DA H.N.I.C.
CAMM Pro
DA H.N.I.C.

PostSubject: Re: Ordered UAS bags today   Ordered UAS bags today I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2009, 8:10 am

eviltrycycle wrote:
DA H.N.I.C. wrote:

That would be awesome. If you need any info to give to him or whatever just shoot me a PM.

I think I may just take you up on that. I'll wait for Rich to get his car finished, though.
Back to top Go down
Solow 300
CAMM Member
Solow 300

PostSubject: Re: Ordered UAS bags today   Ordered UAS bags today I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2009, 9:18 am

DA H.N.I.C. wrote:
eviltrycycle wrote:
DA H.N.I.C. wrote:

I think I may just take you up on that. I'll wait for Rich to get his car finished, though.

no need to wait all his work is good here's some of his work.
[img]Ordered UAS bags today 142_4210[/img]
Back to top Go down
Solow 300
CAMM Member
Solow 300

PostSubject: Re: Ordered UAS bags today   Ordered UAS bags today I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2009, 9:19 am

[img]Ordered UAS bags today 153_5310[/img]
Back to top Go down
Solow 300
CAMM Member
Solow 300

PostSubject: Re: Ordered UAS bags today   Ordered UAS bags today I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2009, 9:19 am

[img]Ordered UAS bags today 153_5311[/img]
Back to top Go down
Solow 300
CAMM Member
Solow 300

PostSubject: Re: Ordered UAS bags today   Ordered UAS bags today I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2009, 9:20 am

[img]Ordered UAS bags today Da64_t10[/img]
Back to top Go down
Solow 300
CAMM Member
Solow 300

PostSubject: Re: Ordered UAS bags today   Ordered UAS bags today I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2009, 9:21 am

[img]Ordered UAS bags today Post-110[/img]
Back to top Go down
Solow 300
CAMM Member
Solow 300

PostSubject: Re: Ordered UAS bags today   Ordered UAS bags today I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2009, 9:27 am

[img]Ordered UAS bags today Post-112[/img]
Back to top Go down
Solow 300
CAMM Member
Solow 300

PostSubject: Re: Ordered UAS bags today   Ordered UAS bags today I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2009, 9:28 am

[img]Ordered UAS bags today Post-113[/img]
Back to top Go down
Solow 300
CAMM Member
Solow 300

PostSubject: Re: Ordered UAS bags today   Ordered UAS bags today I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2009, 9:29 am

[img]Ordered UAS bags today Post-114[/img]
Back to top Go down
Solow 300
CAMM Member
Solow 300

PostSubject: Re: Ordered UAS bags today   Ordered UAS bags today I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2009, 9:30 am

[img]Ordered UAS bags today Rene9310[/img]
Back to top Go down
Solow 300
CAMM Member
Solow 300

PostSubject: Re: Ordered UAS bags today   Ordered UAS bags today I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2009, 9:31 am

[img]Ordered UAS bags today Rene_610[/img]
Back to top Go down
Solow 300
CAMM Member
Solow 300

PostSubject: Re: Ordered UAS bags today   Ordered UAS bags today I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2009, 9:31 am

[img]Ordered UAS bags today L_9b0210[/img]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ordered UAS bags today   Ordered UAS bags today I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ordered UAS bags today
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next