Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share your CAMM Forum Topics with Facebook, Myspace and more!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Administrator
CAMM Member
Administrator

Share your CAMM Forum Topics with Facebook, Myspace and more! Empty
PostSubject: Share your CAMM Forum Topics with Facebook, Myspace and more!   Share your CAMM Forum Topics with Facebook, Myspace and more! I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2009, 10:07 pm

All the topics in the forum will now have a "Share" link, which will open a panel that lists all your favorite social networks. There are 54 services available for you to choose from.

How does it work ?

Very simple!
Go to any topic of a forum that you like, and click the "Share" link on the top right of the page to access the services available:

11 services will appear, if the service you use is not there, click on "More" to see the full list of available services:

Then just click on the link for the service you wish to be redirected to it.

Take for example the best known and used worldwide: Facebook. You can use this option to create a like which will appear on your Facebook wall, alongside your other news.

This system for sharing topics if very easy to use and it will enable you to know your friends forum, and also share them interesting content.
Back to top Go down
AR-15QUEEN
CAMM All-Star
AR-15QUEEN

PostSubject: Re: Share your CAMM Forum Topics with Facebook, Myspace and more!   Share your CAMM Forum Topics with Facebook, Myspace and more! I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2009, 10:09 pm

Thats cool! thumbsup Thanks
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Share your CAMM Forum Topics with Facebook, Myspace and more!   Share your CAMM Forum Topics with Facebook, Myspace and more! I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2010, 9:04 pm

I didnt' realize that we could do this! Where the heck have I been? Pretty cool feature. Thanks Administrator!
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Share your CAMM Forum Topics with Facebook, Myspace and more!   Share your CAMM Forum Topics with Facebook, Myspace and more! I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2010, 9:06 pm

I didn't realize this either. Gonna have to try it out!
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Share your CAMM Forum Topics with Facebook, Myspace and more!   Share your CAMM Forum Topics with Facebook, Myspace and more! I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2010, 9:10 pm

Hey! That's great! It posts directly to your facebook page if you want! Cool! thumbsup
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Share your CAMM Forum Topics with Facebook, Myspace and more!   Share your CAMM Forum Topics with Facebook, Myspace and more! I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2010, 9:11 pm

I thought it was pretty cool too. I posted the UG meeting spots, cool!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Share your CAMM Forum Topics with Facebook, Myspace and more!   Share your CAMM Forum Topics with Facebook, Myspace and more! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Share your CAMM Forum Topics with Facebook, Myspace and more!
Page 1 of 1