Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CAMM on S Forum

Go down 
+8
liljoejoe54
Geteurdone
AlterEgo
Shawn1112
chargerchick
jesse031081
ghost
HiPwr
12 posters
AuthorMessage
HiPwr
HiPwr

CAMM on S Forum Empty
PostSubject: CAMM on S Forum   CAMM on S Forum I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2009, 7:02 pm

Will I get into trouble if I put the CAMM link in my signature on the S forum?
Back to top Go down
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

CAMM on S Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAMM on S Forum   CAMM on S Forum I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2009, 7:03 pm

idk, that is a good question
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

CAMM on S Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAMM on S Forum   CAMM on S Forum I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2009, 7:18 pm

ive got people here cause i posted it on another site, and i actually found vic on that site and he got me to come over here
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

CAMM on S Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAMM on S Forum   CAMM on S Forum I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2009, 7:26 pm

I don't think so Eric. I have been posting to newbies the website here and no one's said anything to me yet. Smile
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

CAMM on S Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAMM on S Forum   CAMM on S Forum I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2009, 7:57 pm

I know if you do it on the Z, they would shoot you!
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

CAMM on S Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAMM on S Forum   CAMM on S Forum I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2009, 8:03 pm

I have "Proud Member of Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars" in my sig on the Z.

I never post there really anymore, but no one has said anything when I do.

I'm a nobody there anyways. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

CAMM on S Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAMM on S Forum   CAMM on S Forum I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2009, 8:08 pm

I've never seen you post there Jackie!! And you are not a nobody!!!!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

CAMM on S Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAMM on S Forum   CAMM on S Forum I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2009, 8:08 pm

AlterEgo wrote:
I have "Proud Member of Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars" in my sig on the Z.

I never post there really anymore, but no one has said anything when I do.

I'm a nobody there anyways. Crying or Very sad
Put a .com after that in your sig and see what they do!
Back to top Go down
Geteurdone
CAMM Member
Geteurdone

CAMM on S Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAMM on S Forum   CAMM on S Forum I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2009, 8:09 pm

you post a link in your sig on The Charger Forum, The Challenger Forum and The Dodge Truck Forum. In fact I would be more than happy to add CAMM as a car club on The Forums with there own section to post up events or other happenings with CAMM cheers
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

CAMM on S Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAMM on S Forum   CAMM on S Forum I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2009, 8:10 pm

I would but I don't think Vic would like me stirring up trouble when really I personally have no issue with any ONE person there, except with what they have done to others that I know. I should just stay out of it ............ but I would Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Geteurdone
CAMM Member
Geteurdone

CAMM on S Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAMM on S Forum   CAMM on S Forum I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2009, 8:11 pm

Geteurdone wrote:
you post a link in your sig on The Charger Forum, The Challenger Forum and The Dodge Truck Forum. In fact I would be more than happy to add CAMM as a car club on The Forums with there own section to post up events or other happenings with CAMM cheers

sorry meant to say at the beginning you can post - still can not find the edit button here
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

CAMM on S Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAMM on S Forum   CAMM on S Forum I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2009, 9:14 pm

Ok, I tried to put this in there, but it is too big. Anyone know how to make it smaller but not so small that you can't read the words?

CAMM on S Forum Cammne10
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

CAMM on S Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAMM on S Forum   CAMM on S Forum I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2009, 9:26 pm

https://2img.net/h/i761.photobucket.com/albums/xx258/jesse031081/cammne10.gif
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

CAMM on S Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAMM on S Forum   CAMM on S Forum I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2009, 9:32 pm

CAMM on S Forum Cammne10-1
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

CAMM on S Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAMM on S Forum   CAMM on S Forum I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2009, 9:42 pm

AlterEgo wrote:
I would but I don't think Vic would like me stirring up trouble when really I personally have no issue with any ONE person there, except with what they have done to others that I know. I should just stay out of it ............ but I would Twisted Evil
Dont worry I'm gonna stir some shit up over there real soon!!
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

CAMM on S Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAMM on S Forum   CAMM on S Forum I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2009, 9:59 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
AlterEgo wrote:
Dont worry I'm gonna stir some shit up over there real soon!!

Lol uh oh, i better stay tuned for this as well. bounce
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founding Member
Founding Member
Admin

CAMM on S Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAMM on S Forum   CAMM on S Forum I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2009, 11:10 pm

It's always best to ask an Administrator on the forum you're considering posting this link on. Worst case, you piss someone off and you get the addy blocked/censored from the board.... Kinda like how www.naziforums.com is blocked here... Oops!
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

CAMM on S Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAMM on S Forum   CAMM on S Forum I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2009, 11:41 pm

Popcorn
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

CAMM on S Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAMM on S Forum   CAMM on S Forum I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2009, 7:09 am

elcobra44 wrote:
It's always best to ask an Administrator on the forum you're considering posting this link on. Worst case, you piss someone off and you get the addy blocked/censored from the board.... Kinda like how www.naziforums.com is blocked here... Oops!
lmao
Back to top Go down
Dman70
CAMM Pro
Dman70

CAMM on S Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAMM on S Forum   CAMM on S Forum I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2009, 7:45 am

I have a link to here on my cherokeesrt8.com profile. No problems yet.
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

CAMM on S Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAMM on S Forum   CAMM on S Forum I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2009, 10:08 am

---Quote (Originally by HiPwr)---
Is it a problem if I put my local club's emblem and a link to it in my signature? It is the Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars and has around 160 members.
---End Quote---
As long as you're not doing these..."forum rules"... you will be ok. :beerchug:

- Do NOT solicit our members to join forums outside of the AutoForums.com network
- Do NOT use our website to promote your own website. Offenders subject to warning, infraction, suspension or ban at our discretion
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

CAMM on S Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAMM on S Forum   CAMM on S Forum I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2009, 7:36 pm

Wow...I've been putting the direct website link in posts to newbies. No one's said a word to me yet. Ooops. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
CAMM Member
Mad Hatter

CAMM on S Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAMM on S Forum   CAMM on S Forum I_icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2009, 9:09 pm

That's because you "THE" "Charger Chick" queen not worthy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CAMM on S Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAMM on S Forum   CAMM on S Forum I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CAMM on S Forum
Page 1 of 1