Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Last blast before winter, oh and a few birthdays Oct 17th

Go down 
+26
Illinois Chaos
crazy933
Admin
Trophy Girl
irishrt5.7
AR-15QUEEN
Moparcharger07
slg 7
pebbles
kaotik29
jesse031081
Headtripp
HiPwr
WideSpicy
HemiMag
jontoad
xegitalian19xx
Snappy Bitch
JensSRT
chargerchick
Mad Hatter
ghost
liljoejoe54
AlterEgo
Shawn1112
eviltrycycle
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Last blast before winter, oh and a few birthdays Oct 17th - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last blast before winter, oh and a few birthdays Oct 17th   Last blast before winter, oh and a few birthdays Oct 17th - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2009, 3:07 pm

I like chicken so with those fresh lobsters I wanna see some chickens running around!
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: Last blast before winter, oh and a few birthdays Oct 17th   Last blast before winter, oh and a few birthdays Oct 17th - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2009, 6:36 pm

32 oz porterhouse with my 28oz lobby please
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Last blast before winter, oh and a few birthdays Oct 17th   Last blast before winter, oh and a few birthdays Oct 17th - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2009, 6:58 pm

HiPwr wrote:
Free food sounds good. I'm kind of a lobster man, myself. And not any of that frozen stuff either, Crystal, I expect to see a tank with the little critters swimming around.

Yeah about that I am allergic to shellfish so I will skip the eyes swelling shut part and forego having to touch or cook lobster.
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Last blast before winter, oh and a few birthdays Oct 17th   Last blast before winter, oh and a few birthdays Oct 17th - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2009, 7:21 pm

Ill just eat a hot asian chick.
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: Last blast before winter, oh and a few birthdays Oct 17th   Last blast before winter, oh and a few birthdays Oct 17th - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2009, 7:24 pm

liljoejoe54 wrote:

Got that, Crystal? One for imported Chinese young chicken. Extra mercury in that, Joe?
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Last blast before winter, oh and a few birthdays Oct 17th   Last blast before winter, oh and a few birthdays Oct 17th - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2009, 7:59 pm

God you guys crack me up!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Last blast before winter, oh and a few birthdays Oct 17th   Last blast before winter, oh and a few birthdays Oct 17th - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2009, 8:04 pm

HiPwr wrote:
liljoejoe54 wrote:

Got that, Crystal? One for imported Chinese young chicken. Extra mercury in that, Joe?

Mercury is fine, as long as the snapper is bald.
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

PostSubject: Re: Last blast before winter, oh and a few birthdays Oct 17th   Last blast before winter, oh and a few birthdays Oct 17th - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2009, 8:33 pm

is their gonna be strippers
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Last blast before winter, oh and a few birthdays Oct 17th   Last blast before winter, oh and a few birthdays Oct 17th - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2009, 8:36 pm

I am sure one of the guys can provide for you Jesse...

oh you mean WOMEN.
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Last blast before winter, oh and a few birthdays Oct 17th   Last blast before winter, oh and a few birthdays Oct 17th - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2009, 8:49 pm

OMG!!!! You guys are terrible bootyshake
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

PostSubject: Re: Last blast before winter, oh and a few birthdays Oct 17th   Last blast before winter, oh and a few birthdays Oct 17th - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2009, 8:50 pm

No
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: Last blast before winter, oh and a few birthdays Oct 17th   Last blast before winter, oh and a few birthdays Oct 17th - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2009, 8:54 pm

Crystal Just buy the lobbys and I will cook them Razz Since I will not be eating any asian chickens
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Last blast before winter, oh and a few birthdays Oct 17th   Last blast before winter, oh and a few birthdays Oct 17th - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2009, 8:57 pm

I'm sure Jackie is pleased to see that. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Last blast before winter, oh and a few birthdays Oct 17th   Last blast before winter, oh and a few birthdays Oct 17th - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2009, 9:03 pm

Since my mom will be in town we are going to throw some southern food at you guys. AND NO we are not going to be cruising around for roadkill, although you keep it up....

BTW my mom used to bake professionally...that is all I am saying.
Back to top Go down
kaotik29
CAMM Pro
kaotik29

PostSubject: Re: Last blast before winter, oh and a few birthdays Oct 17th   Last blast before winter, oh and a few birthdays Oct 17th - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2009, 9:10 pm

eviltrycycle wrote:
Since my mom will be in town we are going to throw some southern food at you guys. AND NO we are not going to be cruising around for roadkill, although you keep it up....

BTW my mom used to bake professionally...that is all I am saying.

fried alligator?
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Last blast before winter, oh and a few birthdays Oct 17th   Last blast before winter, oh and a few birthdays Oct 17th - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2009, 9:22 pm

I am not THAT southern...

Simple BBQ and a few other things, will try to combine my northern and southern roots. I might fry a turkey if I plan things correctly.

Who knows.
Back to top Go down
pebbles
CAMM Member
pebbles

PostSubject: Re: Last blast before winter, oh and a few birthdays Oct 17th   Last blast before winter, oh and a few birthdays Oct 17th - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2009, 9:00 pm

Crystal -
Put me down for a pretty sure maybe. I think it should be ok. I have a lot of family b-days in October, my cousin's is the 18th , but I will guess we won't be getting together before it. Let me know what you want me to bring..
Back to top Go down
slg 7
CAMM Member
slg 7

PostSubject: Re: Last blast before winter, oh and a few birthdays Oct 17th   Last blast before winter, oh and a few birthdays Oct 17th - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2009, 9:42 pm

you can put me down as a yes
Back to top Go down
Snappy Bitch
CAMM Member
Snappy Bitch

PostSubject: Re: Last blast before winter, oh and a few birthdays Oct 17th   Last blast before winter, oh and a few birthdays Oct 17th - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2009, 11:22 am

hey crystal.... why don't we all try and go down to Statesville haunted house too?? just a thought.
Back to top Go down
WideSpicy
CAMM Pro
WideSpicy

PostSubject: Re: Last blast before winter, oh and a few birthdays Oct 17th   Last blast before winter, oh and a few birthdays Oct 17th - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2009, 1:55 pm

there is SOOOOO much I have to learn about the area...lol
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: Last blast before winter, oh and a few birthdays Oct 17th   Last blast before winter, oh and a few birthdays Oct 17th - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2009, 6:56 pm

I'm a MAYBE, I work late on Saturdays.....

Remind me when it gets closer
Back to top Go down
AR-15QUEEN
CAMM All-Star
AR-15QUEEN

PostSubject: Re: Last blast before winter, oh and a few birthdays Oct 17th   Last blast before winter, oh and a few birthdays Oct 17th - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2009, 3:01 pm

If u dont mind a newbie showing up...count me in! I would like to meet everyone and get to know u all better. Smile
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Last blast before winter, oh and a few birthdays Oct 17th   Last blast before winter, oh and a few birthdays Oct 17th - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2009, 3:07 pm

The more the merrier.

Kristie if anyone wants to hit statesville that is fine with me, its literally 5 mins down the street. I am a huge chicken so I might not go...
Back to top Go down
AR-15QUEEN
CAMM All-Star
AR-15QUEEN

PostSubject: Re: Last blast before winter, oh and a few birthdays Oct 17th   Last blast before winter, oh and a few birthdays Oct 17th - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2009, 3:24 pm

I've been to the Statesville haunted house a few years back...I didn't think it was scary. I was laughing during the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Last blast before winter, oh and a few birthdays Oct 17th   Last blast before winter, oh and a few birthdays Oct 17th - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2009, 3:29 pm

i wont be able to make it deb and i have plans to go see blue man group this day...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last blast before winter, oh and a few birthdays Oct 17th   Last blast before winter, oh and a few birthdays Oct 17th - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last blast before winter, oh and a few birthdays Oct 17th
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next