Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Last blast before winter, oh and a few birthdays Oct 17th

Go down 
+26
Illinois Chaos
crazy933
Admin
Trophy Girl
irishrt5.7
AR-15QUEEN
Moparcharger07
slg 7
pebbles
kaotik29
jesse031081
Headtripp
HiPwr
WideSpicy
HemiMag
jontoad
xegitalian19xx
Snappy Bitch
JensSRT
chargerchick
Mad Hatter
ghost
liljoejoe54
AlterEgo
Shawn1112
eviltrycycle
30 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

Last blast before winter, oh and a few birthdays Oct 17th Empty
PostSubject: Last blast before winter, oh and a few birthdays Oct 17th   Last blast before winter, oh and a few birthdays Oct 17th I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2009, 3:29 pm

There are 12 CAMM birthdays in October so I am throwing a last blast/ october birthday celebration at my place.

When: October 17th (this is actually no ones birthday its just right in the middle of everything)
Start Time: 4 pm
End Time: Yeah right

Another year has come and its time to celebrate the day I hatched and everyone elses birthday's. Everyone is invited over to my place to partake in food and fun. I will supply food, soda and some adult beverages but if there is something specific you like to drink or eat please feel free to bring it along. No gifts needed all I want for my birthday is to hang out with my friends. Fair warning my mom is in town so you will be meeting her. You are more then welcome to bring the whole family, if you want to subject them to our normal insanity go for it.

If the weather is nice I will have a few yard games set up but again if you have a favorite you like to play bring it along. If you have a deck chair please bring that, I have limited seating.

Note about parking you cannot park in the cul-de-sac, driveway is first come first serve. There are signs on the street that say which side you can and cannot park on. Just giving out warning, I don't want anyone to get a ticket or get towed. I am going to be working with my homeowner association to see if I can't let people park on the main street and then just come in my place the back way. If that gets approved I will update where people can park.

I need to know no later then Monday October 12th who all is coming so I can have enough food and stuff.

Hope to see you there.

Last edited by eviltrycycle on September 13th 2009, 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Last blast before winter, oh and a few birthdays Oct 17th   Last blast before winter, oh and a few birthdays Oct 17th I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2009, 3:40 pm

Sounds like a good time, I should be there will let you know for sure as we get closer. I'm just hoping that is not the night of my daughters home coming, cause you know she has to be dropped off and p/u in Dads car!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Last blast before winter, oh and a few birthdays Oct 17th   Last blast before winter, oh and a few birthdays Oct 17th I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2009, 3:45 pm

Well yeah Smile
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Last blast before winter, oh and a few birthdays Oct 17th   Last blast before winter, oh and a few birthdays Oct 17th I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2009, 4:02 pm

Vic and I will most likely be there. I already had the date tentatively on my calendar!
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Last blast before winter, oh and a few birthdays Oct 17th   Last blast before winter, oh and a few birthdays Oct 17th I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2009, 4:07 pm

I should be there as well.
Back to top Go down
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

PostSubject: Re: Last blast before winter, oh and a few birthdays Oct 17th   Last blast before winter, oh and a few birthdays Oct 17th I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2009, 4:11 pm

oh all right....
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Last blast before winter, oh and a few birthdays Oct 17th   Last blast before winter, oh and a few birthdays Oct 17th I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2009, 6:11 pm

ghost wrote:
oh all right....
Maybe you and I can rescue those soldiers in her fridge.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Last blast before winter, oh and a few birthdays Oct 17th   Last blast before winter, oh and a few birthdays Oct 17th I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2009, 6:12 pm

They will need it by then. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
CAMM Member
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Last blast before winter, oh and a few birthdays Oct 17th   Last blast before winter, oh and a few birthdays Oct 17th I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2009, 6:22 pm

Nice Idea & Thanks. I'll keep it in mind. Is that Sweetest Day?
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Last blast before winter, oh and a few birthdays Oct 17th   Last blast before winter, oh and a few birthdays Oct 17th I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2009, 6:54 pm

Probably....
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Last blast before winter, oh and a few birthdays Oct 17th   Last blast before winter, oh and a few birthdays Oct 17th I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2009, 8:18 pm

Mad Hatter wrote:
Nice Idea & Thanks. I'll keep it in mind. Is that Sweetest Day?

I love a guy who remembers a Hallmark Holiday!! king
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Last blast before winter, oh and a few birthdays Oct 17th   Last blast before winter, oh and a few birthdays Oct 17th I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2009, 8:23 pm

I never even heard of it. eh
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Last blast before winter, oh and a few birthdays Oct 17th   Last blast before winter, oh and a few birthdays Oct 17th I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2009, 8:29 pm

Made up holiday that infringes on my damn birthday. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Last blast before winter, oh and a few birthdays Oct 17th   Last blast before winter, oh and a few birthdays Oct 17th I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2009, 8:31 pm

Actually it is a made up holiday by Hallmark to generate more sales and to make all the guys out there feel like assholes when they forget it, which in turn probably makes money for them in all of the candy and other shit that they do to make up for forgetting this "holiday"......

I love it! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Last blast before winter, oh and a few birthdays Oct 17th   Last blast before winter, oh and a few birthdays Oct 17th I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2009, 8:48 pm

My wife doesnt really care about sweetest day. She also says its just a Hallmark day.
Back to top Go down
JensSRT
Supporting Vendor
JensSRT

PostSubject: Re: Last blast before winter, oh and a few birthdays Oct 17th   Last blast before winter, oh and a few birthdays Oct 17th I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2009, 9:25 pm

Wish I lived closer Crying or Very sad I'd really like to meet more of you all.
Back to top Go down
Snappy Bitch
CAMM Member
Snappy Bitch

PostSubject: Re: Last blast before winter, oh and a few birthdays Oct 17th   Last blast before winter, oh and a few birthdays Oct 17th I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 9:20 am

Chris and I have a birthday party to go to that day.....maybe since yia yia and papou are going to same birthday they will take Andrew home with them and CHris and I can enjoy a drunken night at crystal's..... sounds like a plan.....plus the next day we will have to be at my nephew's b-day party so we can just pick Andrew up then!
Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

PostSubject: Re: Last blast before winter, oh and a few birthdays Oct 17th   Last blast before winter, oh and a few birthdays Oct 17th I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 12:17 pm

I should be there as well...
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Last blast before winter, oh and a few birthdays Oct 17th   Last blast before winter, oh and a few birthdays Oct 17th I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 8:04 pm

sounds good. i think i work that day but i should be able to get there by 7-8ish
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: Last blast before winter, oh and a few birthdays Oct 17th   Last blast before winter, oh and a few birthdays Oct 17th I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 8:54 pm

I will try and makes this....Even if I have to call off work.....
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Last blast before winter, oh and a few birthdays Oct 17th   Last blast before winter, oh and a few birthdays Oct 17th I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2009, 9:46 pm

HemiMag24s wrote:
You work??? I thought you were out in the streets hustlin! I was going to ask you to put me on! lol
What do you do bro?
Back to top Go down
WideSpicy
CAMM Pro
WideSpicy

PostSubject: Re: Last blast before winter, oh and a few birthdays Oct 17th   Last blast before winter, oh and a few birthdays Oct 17th I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2009, 8:23 am

I'd like to attend....nothing like meeting everyone all at once!!!!
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: Last blast before winter, oh and a few birthdays Oct 17th   Last blast before winter, oh and a few birthdays Oct 17th I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2009, 8:56 am

Free food sounds good. I'm kind of a lobster man, myself. And not any of that frozen stuff either, Crystal, I expect to see a tank with the little critters swimming around.
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: Last blast before winter, oh and a few birthdays Oct 17th   Last blast before winter, oh and a few birthdays Oct 17th I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2009, 3:04 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
HemiMag24s wrote:
You work??? I thought you were out in the streets hustlin! I was going to ask you to put me on! lol
What do you do bro?

hahaha lol.... Rock On
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Last blast before winter, oh and a few birthdays Oct 17th   Last blast before winter, oh and a few birthdays Oct 17th I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2009, 3:06 pm

HiPwr wrote:
Free food sounds good. I'm kind of a lobster man, myself. And not any of that frozen stuff either, Crystal, I expect to see a tank with the little critters swimming around.
Lmao!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last blast before winter, oh and a few birthdays Oct 17th   Last blast before winter, oh and a few birthdays Oct 17th I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last blast before winter, oh and a few birthdays Oct 17th
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next