Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cruise night in Indianapolis Oct 17th

Go down 
+6
Shawn1112
HemiMag
chargerchick
TheDarkKnight
Mad Hatter
himfast07
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
himfast07
CAMM Member
himfast07

Cruise night in Indianapolis  Oct 17th Empty
PostSubject: Cruise night in Indianapolis Oct 17th   Cruise night in Indianapolis  Oct 17th I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2009, 7:56 pm

Hey Guys. Here's a cruise in Indy' Anybody wanna go? We can caravan down, hang out then come back.

http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=114642

Last edited by chargerchick on September 22nd 2009, 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edited to add date to subject)
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
CAMM Member
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Cruise night in Indianapolis Oct 17th   Cruise night in Indianapolis  Oct 17th I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2009, 10:33 pm

Something to look into. I hear this a Big Meet & Greet for the Region.
Back to top Go down
TheDarkKnight
CAMM Pro
TheDarkKnight

PostSubject: Re: Cruise night in Indianapolis Oct 17th   Cruise night in Indianapolis  Oct 17th I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2009, 11:06 am

We have a little 4 car caravan that is going to head down 65 if anyone wants to roll with us let one of us know we will probably meet early somewhere on route 30 in Indiana before hitting the highway! Right now we have Aaron (THeBlackWidow) 05 Magnum R/T, Scooterguy5000 (Sean) 06 Charger R/T, Pc204 (Roger) Plum Crazy Daytona, and myself TheDarkKnight (Russ) 06 Charger R/T!!!
Back to top Go down
TheDarkKnight
CAMM Pro
TheDarkKnight

PostSubject: Re: Cruise night in Indianapolis Oct 17th   Cruise night in Indianapolis  Oct 17th I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2009, 11:20 am

Here is some pics from the last one!
Cruise night in Indianapolis  Oct 17th Suds8
Cruise night in Indianapolis  Oct 17th Suds2
Cruise night in Indianapolis  Oct 17th Suds4
Cruise night in Indianapolis  Oct 17th Suds6
Cruise night in Indianapolis  Oct 17th Suds5
Cruise night in Indianapolis  Oct 17th Suds7
Those pictures were taken early and later the whole place filled in around us with hundreds of cars we were the highlight of the cruise and with that being said we were not the crowd favorite by any means to the local Mustang guys though as I guess this is there usual spot and you should have seen there faces when they showed up and there little section was packed with Modern Mopars lol!!! affraid Hell yea!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Cruise night in Indianapolis Oct 17th   Cruise night in Indianapolis  Oct 17th I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2009, 11:31 am

What a cute place that is! Looks like something out of the 50's. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheDarkKnight
CAMM Pro
TheDarkKnight

PostSubject: Re: Cruise night in Indianapolis Oct 17th   Cruise night in Indianapolis  Oct 17th I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2009, 12:09 pm

Yea good food and drinks too!!! No hot girls on skates though! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: Cruise night in Indianapolis Oct 17th   Cruise night in Indianapolis  Oct 17th I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2009, 12:09 pm

hahaha I bet those Ponies had long droopy faces...lol
Back to top Go down
TheDarkKnight
CAMM Pro
TheDarkKnight

PostSubject: Re: Cruise night in Indianapolis Oct 17th   Cruise night in Indianapolis  Oct 17th I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2009, 12:12 pm

HemiMag24s wrote:
hahaha I bet those Ponies had long droopy faces...lol
Yea they did haha!!! Some knuckle head even reved his motor a few times in disgust! scratch
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Cruise night in Indianapolis Oct 17th   Cruise night in Indianapolis  Oct 17th I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2009, 1:17 pm

I might be down for this.
Back to top Go down
TheDarkKnight
CAMM Pro
TheDarkKnight

PostSubject: Re: Cruise night in Indianapolis Oct 17th   Cruise night in Indianapolis  Oct 17th I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2009, 1:31 pm

Cool let us know it is just south of Indy and we hit a few rest stops on the way down so it doesn't even feel like a long trip! The LX people down there in Indy are great I remember last time everybody hung out till around 7 and then headed over to the barbeque and continued the meet & greet over there. A few of us decided to stay at Suds the last time since we were staying over at a hotel in the area but this time we will head to the bbq and go back home the same night and for the people that want to drink they can stay the night at there place if they choose!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Cruise night in Indianapolis Oct 17th   Cruise night in Indianapolis  Oct 17th I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2009, 1:42 pm

I like to drink so a hotel might be in my best intrest if I go.
Back to top Go down
himfast07
CAMM Member
himfast07

PostSubject: Re: Cruise night in Indianapolis Oct 17th   Cruise night in Indianapolis  Oct 17th I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2009, 7:57 pm

I'm in. I have family there if we chose to stay. But I'm always down for a good cruise. If it starts at 1, that's 12 out time so what time are we meeting, around 8 or so????
Back to top Go down
himfast07
CAMM Member
himfast07

PostSubject: Re: Cruise night in Indianapolis Oct 17th   Cruise night in Indianapolis  Oct 17th I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2009, 8:01 pm

We could also make our own cruise out of it & go down 394 To 52 Then down 65.

( At first I thought Magnums would be crashing the party since it was on Charger forums. wave )
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Cruise night in Indianapolis Oct 17th   Cruise night in Indianapolis  Oct 17th I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2009, 8:13 pm

Whats up Tone-Loc, I'm really thinking about this, sounds like alot of fun. Plus we can meet some of the Indiana crew!
Back to top Go down
AR-15QUEEN
CAMM All-Star
AR-15QUEEN

PostSubject: Re: Cruise night in Indianapolis Oct 17th   Cruise night in Indianapolis  Oct 17th I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2009, 9:47 pm

I'm to broke to afford the fuel for that trip.

I'll be at the party Crystal's having! Cool
Back to top Go down
himfast07
CAMM Member
himfast07

PostSubject: Re: Cruise night in Indianapolis Oct 17th   Cruise night in Indianapolis  Oct 17th I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2009, 10:18 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
Whats up Tone-Loc, I'm really thinking about this, sounds like alot of fun. Plus we can meet some of the Indiana crew!

Let's do it. + I'll see if I can get my uncle from Indy to bring out his 35 Chevy>
Back to top Go down
HEMI UP
CAMM Member
HEMI UP

PostSubject: Re: Cruise night in Indianapolis Oct 17th   Cruise night in Indianapolis  Oct 17th I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2009, 9:52 am

Oh yeah count me in just name the jump of time and place love roll-n to INDY
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Cruise night in Indianapolis Oct 17th   Cruise night in Indianapolis  Oct 17th I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2009, 9:54 am

That is the day of the party at my house so I am out. You guys have fun!
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
CAMM Member
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Cruise night in Indianapolis Oct 17th   Cruise night in Indianapolis  Oct 17th I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2009, 7:05 pm

I'm up with meeting some Indy members! This will be a Homecoming for my car!

Russ, what time are y'all heading out? What about your Dad & Chargerondavies's crew?
Back to top Go down
TheDarkKnight
CAMM Pro
TheDarkKnight

PostSubject: Re: Cruise night in Indianapolis Oct 17th   Cruise night in Indianapolis  Oct 17th I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2009, 4:40 am

Mad Hatter wrote:
I'm up with meeting some Indy members! This will be a Homecoming for my car!

Russ, what time are y'all heading out? What about your Dad & Chargerondavies's crew?
Probably head out to meet and group up around 8-9am before we jump on 65! It is a 3 hour drive I believe and they are an hour ahead of us so we will probably meet up at the Mejers on US30 in Merrilville just before you get to Broadway I think that will be a good spot!
Back to top Go down
himfast07
CAMM Member
himfast07

PostSubject: Re: Cruise night in Indianapolis Oct 17th   Cruise night in Indianapolis  Oct 17th I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2009, 4:50 am

On the road again..... yeah baby
Back to top Go down
TheBlackWidow
CAMM Member
TheBlackWidow

PostSubject: Re: Cruise night in Indianapolis Oct 17th   Cruise night in Indianapolis  Oct 17th I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2009, 5:47 pm

It was an ass ton of fun the last time we headed out there. Alot of cool people to meet and hangout with and ALOT of cars. Hopefully we wont get caught in the rain like we did last time on the way down.....lol that sucked.

And wow did we piss off the mustang boys for jumpin into there spots.....lmfao.
Back to top Go down
TheDarkKnight
CAMM Pro
TheDarkKnight

PostSubject: Re: Cruise night in Indianapolis Oct 17th   Cruise night in Indianapolis  Oct 17th I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2009, 12:32 pm

TheBlackWidow wrote:
It was an ass ton of fun the last time we headed out there. Alot of cool people to meet and hangout with and ALOT of cars. Hopefully we wont get caught in the rain like we did last time on the way down.....lol that sucked.

And wow did we piss off the mustang boys for jumpin into there spots.....lmfao.
Yea that rain sucked I hydroplaned on them balled a$$ Michelins i'm glad I have my Mustang Killers oops I mean SRT replicas and brand new goodyears now!!!
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
CAMM Member
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Cruise night in Indianapolis Oct 17th   Cruise night in Indianapolis  Oct 17th I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2009, 12:25 pm

What's the Roll call?
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
CAMM Member
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Cruise night in Indianapolis Oct 17th   Cruise night in Indianapolis  Oct 17th I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2009, 12:32 pm

There's a Lot of Kentucky & Ohio Chargers coming to this one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cruise night in Indianapolis Oct 17th   Cruise night in Indianapolis  Oct 17th I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cruise night in Indianapolis Oct 17th
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next