Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2006 Dodge Charger RT Torred Daytona for sale.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
5.7daytona
CAMM Member

2006 Dodge Charger RT Torred Daytona for sale.  Empty
PostSubject: 2006 Dodge Charger RT Torred Daytona for sale.    2006 Dodge Charger RT Torred Daytona for sale.  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2017, 11:35 pm

Hello all, i am very sorry to announce that my Charger fell victim to the famous head gasket fail and dropped a lifter. I have read that our engines have a design flaw in them and this is very common without warning. I have had it for about 10 years with many great memories and had 137k on engine. To me it had plenty left but it had other plans. This it went down is I went for a car wash, it went in and never came back out running. They pushed it to the side of the building and the mechanic was able to get it to start but when he did , blue and white smoke out of the exhaust pipes. Hoping it was water in the intake, I had it towed to a local mechanic where it was confirmed of a failed head gasket. He quoted me $2500 best case scenario but wouldn't be able to truely tell of any more extensive damage , so I am looking at pretty much a whole new engine for 5k. Unfortunately, I can't afford that right now and wanted to see if a fellow Mopar would want to buy it for $2500 ( price is negotiable) to restore it , maybe with your child or by yourself. But I would love for it to go into good hands to resurrect the beast once again and enjoy it as much as I did. If any serious inquiries , please email me at Kevin.kulinski@gmail.com or call me at 773-505-2724. I need it sold by tomorrow if possible. Thank you all for your time and hope somebody would want her.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: 2006 Dodge Charger RT Torred Daytona for sale.    2006 Dodge Charger RT Torred Daytona for sale.  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2017, 3:35 pm

Pics of exterior and interior?
This might be right up my alley for a 6.1 swap
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: 2006 Dodge Charger RT Torred Daytona for sale.    2006 Dodge Charger RT Torred Daytona for sale.  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2017, 4:34 pm

Text and email sent
Back to top Go down
5.7daytona
CAMM Member

PostSubject: Re: 2006 Dodge Charger RT Torred Daytona for sale.    2006 Dodge Charger RT Torred Daytona for sale.  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2017, 6:46 pm

Didn't get your text. I will provide you pictures Tomorrow. 773-505-2724.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2006 Dodge Charger RT Torred Daytona for sale.    2006 Dodge Charger RT Torred Daytona for sale.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2006 Dodge Charger RT Torred Daytona for sale.
Page 1 of 1