Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

PortalHomeCalendarRegisterLog in

Share | 

2008 Charger SRT8 For Sale

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ChicagoSRT8
CAMM Member

PostSubject: 2008 Charger SRT8 For Sale    July 27th 2014, 1:14 pm

Hey everyone. This has been long time coming and I've tried to put it off for a couple of months. I am certainly not happy about this but I gotta do what I gotta do. I'd be awesome if a member here could take it off my hands that way I know it would be taken care of. Asking $22.5 OBO
$100 to anyone who finds me a buyer. Special discount to members here.

Description:
2008 Dodge Charger SRT8. Option Group III. 6.1L V8 HEMI 425 HP/TQ!!!
Brilliant Black Crystal Pearl. 2nd owner. 5-speed auto. Dark gray interior (new for 2008+). Adjustable pedals. Leather-Trimmed seats w/suede. In-dash 6-disc CD/DVD/MP3 player. 13 Kicker speakers, 322-Watt Kicker amplifier, 200-Watt Kicker Subwoofer. Navigation system, UConnect hands free Bluetooth. Front & rear side curtain airbags. Sunroof. 20" Forged alloy SRT8 lightweight 9" wide wheels. Newer Hankook V12 275/35/20 tires all around. BREMBO brakes. JBA exhaust system. Tinted windows. Original dealer price $44k. Due to job loss and baby on the way I am forced to sell.Sad Sad Sad I still owe approx. 5k to the bank. And yes it was my daily driver. Razz 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
p.s. I did find another job, but doesn't pay that well. Oh yea and the wife is pregnant!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
GSB06SRT
CAMM Pro

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Charger SRT8 For Sale    July 27th 2014, 10:25 pm

How many miles? I'll mention it to a friend who drools on mine all the time. It's sad when we have to give up something we love due to circumstances out of our control. I've been down this road myself many times, hope it works out for you.
Back to top Go down
Yuro
CAMM Pro

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Charger SRT8 For Sale    July 29th 2014, 5:30 pm

Nooooooooooooo
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Charger SRT8 For Sale    July 29th 2014, 9:37 pm

sucks to see you have to sell it. good luck with the sale bud.

2015 Blue Streak Ram R/T w/rambox - Daily driver status
2006 Charger /SRT//8/ - Autocross spec
SRT MAX Plus cam, Dominator stall torque converter, AMG blue top shift solenoids, Wavetrack LSD, richmond 3.55 gears, Tein Superstreet coilovers, stack 'chubby'' sway bars, ect...
Autocross videos - (((((SRT8 Charger autocross lap.)))))  -  (((((Edited movie.)))))  -  (((((Helmet cam lap.)))))
Back to top Go down
A.W.
CAMM Member

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Charger SRT8 For Sale    August 7th 2014, 8:33 am

Congrats on the new job and baby!!!
What's the mileage? Have a friend in search of a black Charger!
Back to top Go down
ChicagoSRT8
CAMM Member

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Charger SRT8 For Sale    August 29th 2014, 12:07 am

For anyone that cares I'm sorry I didnt reply to this post.
I have an old email address to this account and just know checked it in over a month.
As of now I still have the car. Has approx 80k miles.

Thanks again everyone. Things are starting to look up and I might after all be able to keep it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2008 Charger SRT8 For Sale    

Back to top Go down

2008 Charger SRT8 For Sale
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The CAMM Swap :: Cars and Trucks for Sale-
Jump to: