Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2006 Magnum RT for sale

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dragond76
CAMM Member

2006 Magnum RT for sale Empty
PostSubject: 2006 Magnum RT for sale   2006 Magnum RT for sale I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2017, 9:12 am

The time has come to part ways with my Magnum. It's given me eight years of happiness but it's time for a new owner so I can upgrade. Always stored in my heated garage, zero rust, always maintained well with full synthetic changed every 4500 miles. Everything works fine, no surprises here. The car has all three option packages including Uconnect, heated seats, adjustable pedals, rear dvd system, moonroof, roof rack, tinted tail lights and blacked out front grill (not shown in pics), SRT8 suspension, tires are a year old, drilled/slotted rotors, BT catch can, K&N air filter, 6.1 headers and mids with resonator delete, Diablo Predator tuner and more...
The car has 159,xxx miles on it but the motor purrs like a kitten (and sometimes roars like a lion!).
The front seats are showing some wear as this was my daily driver for 8 years however they are still presentable.
call or text me at 847-977-4157 with any questions or if you'd like to come and see it. The car can be seen in Marengo or Hoffman Estates by appt.

2006 Magnum RT for sale Magnum10
2006 Magnum RT for sale Magnum11
2006 Magnum RT for sale Magnum13
2006 Magnum RT for sale Magnum12
Back to top Go down

2006 Magnum RT for sale
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The CAMM Swap :: Cars and Trucks for Sale-
Jump to: