Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

3.73 getrag for sale

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
funkpolice
CAMM All-Star
funkpolice

3.73 getrag for sale Empty
PostSubject: 3.73 getrag for sale   3.73 getrag for sale I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2016, 5:39 pm

Description: I have a 3.73 getrag for sale. It is currently at BFNY in Cleveland. I'm asking 600 bucks plus shipping. I know it needs new axle seals as one was leaking. Eric can rebuild it with upgraded clutches for $400.00. So a like new3.73 for $1000.00.

I also have a driveshaft w/ an SRT 4 bolt connection up front and the getrag three bolt in the rear. I have the rubber couplers an most of the pink bolts, but you would need to purchase a couple bolts to make the setup complete. asking $100.00 plus shipping.

Finally a set of axles for the getrag rear. They have the tone rings, axle clips, and the boots are intact. $275.00 plus shipping.

The axles and driveshaft are at my house in Orland Park IL, 60462.

driveshaft, axles, and rebuilt getrag $1300.00 plus shipping.

bill
Back to top Go down
funkpolice
CAMM All-Star
funkpolice

PostSubject: Re: 3.73 getrag for sale   3.73 getrag for sale I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2016, 8:44 pm

Sorry, I had some misinformation in the post. The price to have BFNY rebuild the rear end with new bearings is $400.00. The upgraded clutches would be an additional $370.00.
bill
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: 3.73 getrag for sale   3.73 getrag for sale I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2016, 12:14 pm

What did you upgrade too?
Back to top Go down
funkpolice
CAMM All-Star
funkpolice

PostSubject: Re: 3.73 getrag for sale   3.73 getrag for sale I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2016, 4:10 pm

I went with a 3.06 getrag, dss alum driveshaft,and dss axles. I wasn't really taking advantage of the 3.73 on the street, and at the track it was the wrong gear with n2o. So far, without the nitrous the 3.06 is a dog at the track. My hopes are with everything working the way it should it'll be just about right.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: 3.73 getrag for sale   3.73 getrag for sale I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2016, 9:33 am

Did you ever sell this, I know someone who might be interested.
Back to top Go down
funkpolice
CAMM All-Star
funkpolice

PostSubject: Re: 3.73 getrag for sale   3.73 getrag for sale I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2016, 6:38 pm

yes, it's sold.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3.73 getrag for sale   3.73 getrag for sale I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3.73 getrag for sale
Page 1 of 1