Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CAMM Cruise In at Small Town Brewery

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

CAMM Cruise In at Small Town Brewery - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAMM Cruise In at Small Town Brewery   CAMM Cruise In at Small Town Brewery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 6:20 am

Crystal is this happening rain or shine?
Weather is looking wet, just want to know so I can post on TCG forum
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Cruise In at Small Town Brewery   CAMM Cruise In at Small Town Brewery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 9:39 am

I have asked the food truck what they do if the weather is shit so I am waiting on them. I am thinking as long as its not hailing we can still have it since we have to drink inside anyway but I just want to know if the food option has to change. I will hopefully know here in an hour or so.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Cruise In at Small Town Brewery   CAMM Cruise In at Small Town Brewery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 5:57 pm

Still waiting on the damn truck. I am leaning towards moving it, other shows are cancelling already. Moving it would be dependent on when the truck is free again on a Saturday, and we are free.

If people are willing to come out in their daily drivers or their reg cars then I am ok with having it as long as we have food.

Don't know.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Cruise In at Small Town Brewery   CAMM Cruise In at Small Town Brewery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2016, 7:48 am

The truck never got back to me and there is still interest in people coming even if it does rain. I am going to leave things as it and leave it up to each person if they want to make the drive up or not.

See whoever makes it up on Saturday!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Cruise In at Small Town Brewery   CAMM Cruise In at Small Town Brewery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2016, 7:51 am

If the truck does back out I have money in the CAMM account we will just order pizza.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Cruise In at Small Town Brewery   CAMM Cruise In at Small Town Brewery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2016, 10:31 am

Very kool
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Cruise In at Small Town Brewery   CAMM Cruise In at Small Town Brewery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2016, 4:49 pm

So a bit of a change for tomorrow. Because the cheesie truck had such a far drive and with the weather for sure going to be impacting the turn out they have decided its best if they back out and I agree. We will be ordering pizza from JJ Twiggs around 130 pm, so will probably eat around 230 pm, so that way I have a decent count of people. The club will be covering the cost of the food so do not worry about that, just bring money to buy beer and tip the awesome people at the brewery.

Thanks for the understanding!
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Cruise In at Small Town Brewery   CAMM Cruise In at Small Town Brewery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2016, 5:20 pm

i'll look at the weather tomorrow to see how bad it is (either way i am going) but if it is too bad i will take the truck.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Cruise In at Small Town Brewery   CAMM Cruise In at Small Town Brewery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2016, 6:17 pm

Yay. I am bringing my car since I never washed it. Will just have to get up super early and wash before I have to leave for Indiana on Sunday.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Cruise In at Small Town Brewery   CAMM Cruise In at Small Town Brewery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2016, 8:57 am

Weather is supposed to be fine early afternoon
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Cruise In at Small Town Brewery   CAMM Cruise In at Small Town Brewery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2016, 9:28 am

Yep I figured as soon as the truck was done it would change. Oh well pizza works for everyone. Still not going to wash my damn car its mostly fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CAMM Cruise In at Small Town Brewery   CAMM Cruise In at Small Town Brewery - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CAMM Cruise In at Small Town Brewery
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2