Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CAMM cruise night #2 ?!?!

Go down 
+7
Iguanaman
AlterEgo
liljoejoe54
bogieboy
Okie6.1
xegitalian19xx
Dartboy
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Dartboy
Founding Member
Founding Member
Dartboy

CAMM cruise night #2 ?!?! Empty
PostSubject: CAMM cruise night #2 ?!?!   CAMM cruise night #2 ?!?! I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2010, 8:04 am

This is from the first cruise night...
http://www.chicagolandareamodernmopars.com/past-events-archives-f30/camm-cruise-night-t3136.htm

well alot of people enjoyed the first one... thinking of putting another one together!!!
sad we have that parking lot to use for whatever and nothing has been put together for it... No Embarassed

so lets use it again.. cheers

august some time...or early sept....

whats best for all of you? throw out some sat and sundays, that work best for all of you...

and we'll do another cruise!!!!!!! thumbsup

Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

PostSubject: Re: CAMM cruise night #2 ?!?!   CAMM cruise night #2 ?!?! I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2010, 8:14 am

I have a couple of weddings to go to in sept, so august would be better. The only one I couldn't make would be the last weekend in Aug. because i'll be in Vegas!!
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

PostSubject: Re: CAMM cruise night #2 ?!?!   CAMM cruise night #2 ?!?! I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2010, 9:05 am

Let me check I would love to go.
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: CAMM cruise night #2 ?!?!   CAMM cruise night #2 ?!?! I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2010, 9:48 am

Just a heads up, Hurst pak and I are trying to get something set up on the south side in mid august on a saturday.........we don't have a specific date yet though.....it would be a mid afternoon one.....maybe we could get all the southsiders there mid afternoon and caravan to sonicthat night?
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: CAMM cruise night #2 ?!?!   CAMM cruise night #2 ?!?! I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2010, 9:48 am

Just let me know when and ill see whats up. Last time was pretty fun.
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: CAMM cruise night #2 ?!?!   CAMM cruise night #2 ?!?! I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2010, 3:31 pm

Vic and I wanna go so just pick a day so I can put it on our calendar. We missed the last one!
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: CAMM cruise night #2 ?!?!   CAMM cruise night #2 ?!?! I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2010, 6:08 pm

THe weekend of August 21st and August 28th are bad, so NOT then. But other dates are good right now.

We need to use the vacant parking lot you were talking about, not the Sonic lot.
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: CAMM cruise night #2 ?!?!   CAMM cruise night #2 ?!?! I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2010, 8:09 am

No Fridays? The only reason I ask is that on August 13th, a few of us will already be in the area for the SRT Track Experience.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: CAMM cruise night #2 ?!?!   CAMM cruise night #2 ?!?! I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2010, 10:59 am

HiPwr wrote:
No Fridays? The only reason I ask is that on August 13th, a few of us will already be in the area for the SRT Track Experience.

friday would mean i prob couldn't make it. it would be about 9pm by the time i could get to lockport from work.
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: CAMM cruise night #2 ?!?!   CAMM cruise night #2 ?!?! I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2010, 4:17 pm

the 8th of august is bad for me anytime but that date.......september is too far away........
Back to top Go down
Snappy Bitch
CAMM Member
Snappy Bitch

PostSubject: Re: CAMM cruise night #2 ?!?!   CAMM cruise night #2 ?!?! I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2010, 8:43 pm

FYI babee: August 4th thru the 7th ur booked (Thursday thru Saturday)...technically you can't make any plans on saturday (Paula's party).............rest of month is clear so far but let me know in advance so maybe yia can watch him for us!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CAMM cruise night #2 ?!?!   CAMM cruise night #2 ?!?! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CAMM cruise night #2 ?!?!
Page 1 of 1