Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone want to come to a cruise night in my town? (Streator, IL)

Go down 
+2
kermit
BrightSilverHEMI
6 posters
AuthorMessage
BrightSilverHEMI
CAMM Rookie

Anyone want to come to a cruise night in my town?  (Streator, IL) Empty
PostSubject: Anyone want to come to a cruise night in my town? (Streator, IL)   Anyone want to come to a cruise night in my town?  (Streator, IL) I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 3:32 pm

So, I am still new to this group, but I was wondering if anyone would like to come to a cruise night that we have annually here in Streator, IL.  It is on Memorial Day weekend and this year, the date is Saturday, August 31st.  There is also a car show, which will be held earlier on that same day.  Here is some info about it:
Dream Machines Car Show - Saturday
Marilla Park 9 am - 3 pm

• Awards: 3 awards in each class
  • 19 automobile classes
  • 10 motorcycle classes

Roamer Cruise - Saturday
Downtown Streator 6 - 10 pm

• Best Cruiser Awards
  • 50's & 60's Music
  • Entertainment
  • Food Vendors

& here is the site I pulled that from:
http://www.streator.org/attractions.cfm

I do realize that the majority of the cars there are classic cars, but there are also quite a few trucks and mustangs who are always there.  Last year, there were only 2 chargers and I think 2 Challengers, so I think a bunch of mopars showing up and invading in my little town would be pretty awesome.  So yeah, just let me know if anyone doesn't have anything going on and might want to come check it out. Smile
Back to top Go down
kermit
CAMM Pro
kermit

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to come to a cruise night in my town? (Streator, IL)   Anyone want to come to a cruise night in my town?  (Streator, IL) I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 9:28 pm

I'd be willing to take a run down there.  Gotta see what things look like a little closer to August.
Back to top Go down
BrightSilverHEMI
CAMM Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to come to a cruise night in my town? (Streator, IL)   Anyone want to come to a cruise night in my town?  (Streator, IL) I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 9:32 pm

Yeah, I know this is really far in advance, but I just wanted to get it up here so everyone could see it.  I was just in Ottawa, IL at their cruise night tonight, and The Stampede (Mustang Club) was in full force there so I can imagine they will turn up to Streator's too.  There were 5 or 6 Challengers there too, but I didn't get to chat with any of them since they must have been off looking at the other cars.
Back to top Go down
GSB06SRT
CAMM Pro
GSB06SRT

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to come to a cruise night in my town? (Streator, IL)   Anyone want to come to a cruise night in my town?  (Streator, IL) I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 9:40 pm

I will put this in my calendar What a Face you will have to save a spot for me if I can make it, you are wayyyyyyy down south, lol.
Back to top Go down
BrightSilverHEMI
CAMM Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to come to a cruise night in my town? (Streator, IL)   Anyone want to come to a cruise night in my town?  (Streator, IL) I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 10:04 pm

haha I know, I am really far away from you all.  I would definitely try to save a spot for you, as long as they don't bitch me out for doing so.  Now, I need to get to the Chicago events first!
Back to top Go down
CorysHemi
CAMM Rookie
CorysHemi

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to come to a cruise night in my town? (Streator, IL)   Anyone want to come to a cruise night in my town?  (Streator, IL) I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2013, 9:45 pm

I'll probably head up that way if the weather is decent, its a little over an hour drive but would be fun if theres going to be a bunch of mopars.. down here only a couple show up.
Back to top Go down
Yuro
CAMM Pro
Yuro

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to come to a cruise night in my town? (Streator, IL)   Anyone want to come to a cruise night in my town?  (Streator, IL) I_icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2013, 11:50 pm

If nothing is planned for us by the time the weekend comes around ill try to hit it.
Back to top Go down
CorysHemi
CAMM Rookie
CorysHemi

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to come to a cruise night in my town? (Streator, IL)   Anyone want to come to a cruise night in my town?  (Streator, IL) I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2013, 10:18 pm

I think theres 3 of us from BloNo / Peoria that are gonna roll up there. We need a meeting spot / time so we can all be together
Back to top Go down
Yuro
CAMM Pro
Yuro

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to come to a cruise night in my town? (Streator, IL)   Anyone want to come to a cruise night in my town?  (Streator, IL) I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2013, 10:29 pm

Woot! Hmmm ill shoot u a pm with my number
Back to top Go down
Yuro
CAMM Pro
Yuro

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to come to a cruise night in my town? (Streator, IL)   Anyone want to come to a cruise night in my town?  (Streator, IL) I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2013, 12:24 am

Anyone else pony-ing up for this? We have 2 others going from charger forums, get in touch!
Back to top Go down
BrightSilverHEMI
CAMM Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to come to a cruise night in my town? (Streator, IL)   Anyone want to come to a cruise night in my town?  (Streator, IL) I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2013, 12:37 pm

Yes, I am very excited you all are coming to this! Finally I won't be all alone with my Charger while the Mustang Stampede rolls in together! So, where is everyone meeting up? I live here in Streator, so we could always meet up in the big Kroger's parking lot and go from there. Let me know who all is coming too, just so I have an idea of who to look for. I do work until noon/ 1pm tomorrow though, but as soon as I get off then it is go time.
Back to top Go down
BrightSilverHEMI
CAMM Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to come to a cruise night in my town? (Streator, IL)   Anyone want to come to a cruise night in my town?  (Streator, IL) I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2013, 12:50 pm

Also, I need to know if you all are going to the car show in the morning until 3pm. I have to work from 8 to 12 so I am figuring out a way to still enter and come up when I am done, but I am going to the cruise night for sure. I am definitely looking forward to this now.
Back to top Go down
Yuro
CAMM Pro
Yuro

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to come to a cruise night in my town? (Streator, IL)   Anyone want to come to a cruise night in my town?  (Streator, IL) I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2013, 1:11 pm

Will not enter the show but will be there as soon as i can, will deff do the cruise with all the others
Back to top Go down
BrightSilverHEMI
CAMM Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to come to a cruise night in my town? (Streator, IL)   Anyone want to come to a cruise night in my town?  (Streator, IL) I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2013, 1:15 pm

Awesome, great to know! Where is everyone meeting? There is a large Kroger's parking lot right when you come in to town on Rt. 23 that everyone could meet at, or you could all even meet at my house also since it is on a side street and there isn't much traffic through here. Go ahead and message me whenever you find out what everyone else wants to do as any way is fine by us.
Back to top Go down
kermit
CAMM Pro
kermit

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to come to a cruise night in my town? (Streator, IL)   Anyone want to come to a cruise night in my town?  (Streator, IL) I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2013, 2:43 pm

Hate to say it but I'm gonna miss it. My car is a mess from the trip out to Iowa and back last weekend. I went out to wash it today and the heat drove me back inside in about 20 minutes. I think this weekend is gonna be spent inside rather than outside.
Back to top Go down
BrightSilverHEMI
CAMM Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to come to a cruise night in my town? (Streator, IL)   Anyone want to come to a cruise night in my town?  (Streator, IL) I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2013, 10:48 pm

Aww, that's too bad, but I can definitely understand. It is still hot out there at almost 11 p.m. Hopefully next year you can come down and I will be able to come up there for some meets and things too.
Back to top Go down
chicagovich
CAMM Pro
chicagovich

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to come to a cruise night in my town? (Streator, IL)   Anyone want to come to a cruise night in my town?  (Streator, IL) I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2013, 7:24 am

Heard this was a nice show, you guys have fun! By the way, Baskin from Baskin & Robins fame came from Streator, so ice cream should be on the docket.
Back to top Go down
Yuro
CAMM Pro
Yuro

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to come to a cruise night in my town? (Streator, IL)   Anyone want to come to a cruise night in my town?  (Streator, IL) I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2013, 7:43 am

Hey! Nice to know! I was thinking of gettin ice cream all day seeing how hot weve been. Nice t storms yesterday, refreshing
Back to top Go down
Yuro
CAMM Pro
Yuro

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to come to a cruise night in my town? (Streator, IL)   Anyone want to come to a cruise night in my town?  (Streator, IL) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2013, 12:56 am

We needed some CAMM members and the names Shawn, Jesse, and Jontoad were thrown around. Also Kermit lol.
All in all, was fun time, 5 of us from the CF showed up, cruised about took pix. Awesome time!
Ready for more Mopar-ful shows!
Back to top Go down
Yuro
CAMM Pro
Yuro

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to come to a cruise night in my town? (Streator, IL)   Anyone want to come to a cruise night in my town?  (Streator, IL) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2013, 11:42 am

Anyone want to come to a cruise night in my town?  (Streator, IL) 34raef4

Anyone want to come to a cruise night in my town?  (Streator, IL) 1z683mh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to come to a cruise night in my town? (Streator, IL)   Anyone want to come to a cruise night in my town?  (Streator, IL) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone want to come to a cruise night in my town? (Streator, IL)
Page 1 of 1