Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

refinishing calipers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
funkpolice
CAMM All-Star
funkpolice

refinishing calipers Empty
PostSubject: refinishing calipers   refinishing calipers I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2014, 6:42 pm

the clear on my calipers is all but gone and they need to be redone. I thought I remember that someone refinished theirs, but I can't find the thread now. Please point me in the right direction.

bill
Back to top Go down
GSB06SRT
CAMM Pro
GSB06SRT

PostSubject: Re: refinishing calipers   refinishing calipers I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2014, 8:13 pm

I did mine in the course of the resto, don't recall if I made a thread or not but it might have been in my car pics maybe. I pulled mine and sanded them by hand then high heat prime, paint, clear and new black decals. refinishing calipers 5gxtxyt1v
Back to top Go down
GSB06SRT
CAMM Pro
GSB06SRT

PostSubject: Re: refinishing calipers   refinishing calipers I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2014, 8:16 pm

Pictures not working for some reason, I'll PM you the finished product.
Back to top Go down
funkpolice
CAMM All-Star
funkpolice

PostSubject: Re: refinishing calipers   refinishing calipers I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2014, 9:06 pm

those look good. How have they held up?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: refinishing calipers   refinishing calipers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

refinishing calipers
Page 1 of 1