Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Custom Badging

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
kermit
CAMM Pro
kermit

Custom Badging Empty
PostSubject: Custom Badging   Custom Badging I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 9:29 pm

To the person who was sitting with Razor and I Sunday, sorry I forgot the name.  The company that does the custom badging I have is

http://www.rebadgedesign.com/

Lots of people run his stuff and it's pretty well liked by all.

If you have in mind something different than what he has in his galleries just email him about it and he'll help you work it out.  The green 392 badges I have on my shaker were an altered design on something else he did, and the psychotic kermit badges I'm having him make are most likely a total one off for me.
Back to top Go down
jlg1963
CAMM Pro
jlg1963

Custom Badging Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Badging   Custom Badging I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 9:40 pm

Still watching ..psycho Kermit jocolor
Back to top Go down
chaynick
CAMM Member
chaynick

Custom Badging Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Badging   Custom Badging I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 11:16 pm

kermit wrote:
To the person who was sitting with Razor and I Sunday, sorry I forgot the name.  The company that does the custom badging I have is

http://www.rebadgedesign.com/

Lots of people run his stuff and it's pretty well liked by all.

If you have in mind something different than what he has in his galleries just email him about it and he'll help you work it out.  The green 392 badges I have on my shaker were an altered design on something else he did, and the psychotic kermit badges I'm having him make are most likely a total one off for me.

The person name is Andrew (chaynick)Smile . Thanks Kermit.
Back to top Go down
kermit
CAMM Pro
kermit

Custom Badging Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Badging   Custom Badging I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 9:47 am

Sorry Andrew, remembered the conversation, remembered you were from Naperville, but for the life of me couldn't remember your name or nick here.

If you email Nate (the guy behind rebadge) be aware he's on vacation until July so it may take a couple of weeks to hear back from him.
Back to top Go down
chicagovich
CAMM Pro
chicagovich

Custom Badging Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Badging   Custom Badging I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 7:12 pm

I'm ordering some red SRT lenses for my SRT grille badge (I currently have it painted red) from Nate (rebadge designs). He has some pretty amazing custom badges over there, maybe he can be a vendor here? Great stuff, everyone should take a look.
Back to top Go down
MsScarlett
MsScarlett

Custom Badging Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Badging   Custom Badging I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 9:28 pm

Nate does awesome stuff. He did the start button for me last year...very cool. I think I want to have him do a SXT badge for me next.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Custom Badging Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Badging   Custom Badging I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Custom Badging
Page 1 of 1