Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Got my badging on!

Go down 
+5
Iguanaman
irishrt5.7
chargerchick
AlterEgo
pstlgrp
9 posters
AuthorMessage
pstlgrp
CAMM Pro
pstlgrp

Got my badging on! Empty
PostSubject: Got my badging on!   Got my badging on! I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2010, 9:07 pm

Todd put my badging on today! I'm so excited. We took a pic but I'll have to u/l it later. The camera is still in the car waiting for opening day at the drag strip TOMORROW!

No, we're just spectators. cyclops
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

Got my badging on! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got my badging on!   Got my badging on! I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2010, 9:11 pm

SUUUHHH WEEETTTT!! This has been the best day! The sun was shining the cars were cleaned up and I can't wait to go racing this year!! Lucky girl!! Oh, wait, you are only watching.....it'll be fun anyways.
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

Got my badging on! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got my badging on!   Got my badging on! I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2010, 9:13 pm

Badging as in Billet Tech stuff? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pstlgrp
CAMM Pro
pstlgrp

Got my badging on! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got my badging on!   Got my badging on! I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2010, 6:39 pm

Got my badging on! 100_3275

You can see the emblems he put on the sides (other side matches) and he put a red R/T on the spoiler. Looks GREAT! (oh ya, by the way we were at Woodward last night when he took this pic! It was a full house at the Shell station! Just like summer! It was GREAT!)
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

Got my badging on! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got my badging on!   Got my badging on! I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2010, 7:33 pm

Looks good Dora! I don't think I've seen anyone else do that! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pstlgrp
CAMM Pro
pstlgrp

Got my badging on! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got my badging on!   Got my badging on! I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2010, 8:09 pm

Thanks! Smile
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

Got my badging on! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got my badging on!   Got my badging on! I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2010, 8:48 pm

yeah that looks really good...
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

Got my badging on! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got my badging on!   Got my badging on! I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2010, 8:53 pm

That looks great! I loves me the Old School look! thumbsup
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

Got my badging on! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got my badging on!   Got my badging on! I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2010, 8:54 pm

i wish i lived near a great cruise spot like woodward. that must be fun.
Back to top Go down
pstlgrp
CAMM Pro
pstlgrp

Got my badging on! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got my badging on!   Got my badging on! I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2010, 8:58 pm

C'mon up! Its a great experience! All summer Fri & Sat TONS of cars cruisin for MILES! The month leading up to the actual Woodward cruise it is PACKED...only a few cars per light get through! AMAZING! Ppl in lawn chairs all up and down...a MONTH out! CRAZY! But we love it!
Back to top Go down
Pomps
CAMM Pro
Pomps

Got my badging on! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got my badging on!   Got my badging on! I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2010, 9:56 pm

Congras Dora! Looks great on the chally! Usually not a fan, but it was executed great!
Back to top Go down
ChiTownHemi
CAMM All-Star
ChiTownHemi

Got my badging on! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got my badging on!   Got my badging on! I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2010, 10:33 pm

Your Chally is lookin' great Dora. Woodward is classic. You should post up some videos of your cruises there sometime.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Got my badging on! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got my badging on!   Got my badging on! I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2010, 2:14 am

Looks great
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

Got my badging on! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got my badging on!   Got my badging on! I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2010, 10:26 pm

Even I have heard of Woodward and I live 2000 miles away! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Got my badging on! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got my badging on!   Got my badging on! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Got my badging on!
Page 1 of 1