Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for Custom pinstriping???

Go down 
+6
kaotik29
Shawn1112
ghost
Hoodie
chargerchick
radmag
10 posters
AuthorMessage
radmag
CAMM Member
radmag

Looking for Custom pinstriping??? Empty
PostSubject: Looking for Custom pinstriping???   Looking for Custom pinstriping??? I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2009, 7:15 pm

Think i want to add a custom pinstripe to the Green Machine! Not sure what they call it, but the Texas Ranger style that you see on big Ranch style 4x4's? Anybody know somebody? Gimme me a hoot! What a Face

Think I would like to add a purple- deep dark purple fine line break between the black and pearl- then do some nice art on back hatch and around front ram display! need some feedback?
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Custom pinstriping???   Looking for Custom pinstriping??? I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2009, 7:19 pm

Don't ask me about anything purple cause I'll say go for it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hoodie
CAMM Pro
Hoodie

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Custom pinstriping???   Looking for Custom pinstriping??? I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2009, 8:56 pm

I think the purple would really set the magnesium off actually.. It would be a good color to go with..
Back to top Go down
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Custom pinstriping???   Looking for Custom pinstriping??? I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2009, 8:50 am

if you find somebody let me know, i have something i would like done as well!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Custom pinstriping???   Looking for Custom pinstriping??? I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2009, 9:27 am

ghost wrote:
if you find somebody let me know, i have something i would like done as well!
There was a guy at fiesta days yesterday that did really nice work. He is out in Naperville will see if I can find his info.
Back to top Go down
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Custom pinstriping???   Looking for Custom pinstriping??? I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2009, 11:22 am

sweet let me know!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Custom pinstriping???   Looking for Custom pinstriping??? I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2009, 3:56 pm

Sorry dude I cant find his card for the life of me. I'm going to e-mail the show promoters and get his info, I had some things I wanted him to do in my interior.
Back to top Go down
radmag
CAMM Member
radmag

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Custom pinstriping???   Looking for Custom pinstriping??? I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2009, 12:25 pm

Found an Artist here in Hebron- Think this is the dude who does the Rat Fink Art!!! Have a number and gunna call today! I post an update!
Back to top Go down
radmag
CAMM Member
radmag

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Custom pinstriping???   Looking for Custom pinstriping??? I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2009, 3:49 pm

OK- as soon as I get back from vacation I am hookin up with Randy Melton, to go over some custom pins!!! Found him via this site http://graffitisweb.com/gallery.aspx Dude was super cool and looked forward to making The Green Machine a one off!
Back to top Go down
kaotik29
CAMM Pro
kaotik29

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Custom pinstriping???   Looking for Custom pinstriping??? I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2009, 10:52 pm

Paul is his name 847-967_1884
Said he will make house calls let me know how it works out ... I GOT THIS NUMBER FROM A GUY ON LXFORUMS WHO HAD HIS CHARGER STRIPPED.
Back to top Go down
kaotik29
CAMM Pro
kaotik29

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Custom pinstriping???   Looking for Custom pinstriping??? I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2009, 10:55 pm

http://lxforums.com/board/showthread.php?t=174952
Back to top Go down
kaotik29
CAMM Pro
kaotik29

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Custom pinstriping???   Looking for Custom pinstriping??? I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2009, 10:57 pm

the link above is to lx forums and a pics of the pin stripers work
Back to top Go down
Hoodie
CAMM Pro
Hoodie

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Custom pinstriping???   Looking for Custom pinstriping??? I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2009, 2:41 pm

Wow.. Looks good and CHEAP.. That's pretty good.. I'd love to see what he could do elsewhere..
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
CAMM Member
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Custom pinstriping???   Looking for Custom pinstriping??? I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2009, 7:13 pm

That'll work!
Back to top Go down
kaotik29
CAMM Pro
kaotik29

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Custom pinstriping???   Looking for Custom pinstriping??? I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2009, 1:28 am

yea he charged 10 bucks to do that i was told. now thats a cheap mod!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
HEMI UP
CAMM Member
HEMI UP

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Custom pinstriping???   Looking for Custom pinstriping??? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2009, 11:57 am

Yes he his a pure artise that"s my charger he did went back to him he did my engine cover and abs cover hit me up for $15 check it out under engine mods
Back to top Go down
kaotik29
CAMM Pro
kaotik29

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Custom pinstriping???   Looking for Custom pinstriping??? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2009, 12:14 pm

DAMN I WANNA GET IT DONE. JUST A RED LINE TO MATCH THE BODY LINES
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Custom pinstriping???   Looking for Custom pinstriping??? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2009, 12:26 pm

he does good work I tell you!!!
Back to top Go down
HEMI UP
CAMM Member
HEMI UP

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Custom pinstriping???   Looking for Custom pinstriping??? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2009, 1:50 pm

Paul his is name call him (847-967 1884) he will be at a bike show this weeked in Elhurst talk with him yesterday call him to get the location tell him HEMI UP sent you
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Custom pinstriping???   Looking for Custom pinstriping??? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2009, 8:54 pm

My neighbor does pinstriping. I'm going to have him do some interior work for me real soon and will post pics.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Custom pinstriping???   Looking for Custom pinstriping??? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2009, 8:54 pm

My neighbor does pinstriping. I'm going to have him do some interior work for me real soon and will post pics.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Custom pinstriping???   Looking for Custom pinstriping??? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2009, 9:00 pm

The one that hates ricers.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Custom pinstriping???   Looking for Custom pinstriping??? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2009, 10:03 pm

Illinois Chaos wrote:
The one that hates ricers.
No the guy that builds rat-rods, he is also a tatoo artist.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Custom pinstriping???   Looking for Custom pinstriping??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for Custom pinstriping???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Garage :: Exterior-
Jump to: