Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Corsa Extreme Exhaust on my P/B Superbee

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BackNBlack
Founding Member
Founding Member
BackNBlack

Corsa Extreme Exhaust on my P/B Superbee Empty
PostSubject: Corsa Extreme Exhaust on my P/B Superbee   Corsa Extreme Exhaust on my P/B Superbee I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2013, 9:38 pm

Just before Christmas, I had my catback/xpipe exhaust installed.
Sorry for the Z pics,

http://www.naziforums.com/PHOTOPOST/data/1392/medium/image43.jpg

http://www.naziforums.com/PHOTOPOST/data/1392/medium/image44.jpg

sound clip

http://db.tt/NrnZQzvy

Im very happy with this find considering Corsa is not yet selling this exhaust to the public yet due to the back pressure sensor. They will sell it if you have a new BEE!
Back to top Go down
BackNBlack
Founding Member
Founding Member
BackNBlack

PostSubject: Re: Corsa Extreme Exhaust on my P/B Superbee   Corsa Extreme Exhaust on my P/B Superbee I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2013, 9:45 pm

I want to thank for Modern Muscle for helping me find and installing this exhaust. Im very impressed on how this exhaust really gives an old school muscle sound.
Back to top Go down
Hypnotiq
CAMM All-Star
Hypnotiq

PostSubject: Re: Corsa Extreme Exhaust on my P/B Superbee   Corsa Extreme Exhaust on my P/B Superbee I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2013, 10:30 pm

Sounds great! Love your srt8.
Back to top Go down
chicagovich
CAMM Pro
chicagovich

PostSubject: Re: Corsa Extreme Exhaust on my P/B Superbee   Corsa Extreme Exhaust on my P/B Superbee I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2013, 5:22 am

I'm jealous! I've been waiting for this exhaust for a year... and I'm still waiting. I love Corsa; hopefully it will come out for me soon.
Back to top Go down
BackNBlack
Founding Member
Founding Member
BackNBlack

PostSubject: Re: Corsa Extreme Exhaust on my P/B Superbee   Corsa Extreme Exhaust on my P/B Superbee I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2013, 6:53 am

chicagovich wrote:
I'm jealous! I've been waiting for this exhaust for a year... and I'm still waiting. I love Corsa; hopefully it will come out for me soon.

You can purchase the exhaust chicagovich. You will just meed to ziptie the sensor somewhere under the car. The sensor will go off from time to time, but you should beable to reset or even turn off the sensor with the trinity.
Back to top Go down
chicagovich
CAMM Pro
chicagovich

PostSubject: Re: Corsa Extreme Exhaust on my P/B Superbee   Corsa Extreme Exhaust on my P/B Superbee I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2013, 6:04 am

BackNBlack wrote:
chicagovich wrote:

You can purchase the exhaust chicagovich. You will just meed to ziptie the sensor somewhere under the car. The sensor will go off from time to time, but you should beable to reset or even turn off the sensor with the trinity.

I can wait a little longer; I really want the car specific system- just me. Congrats to you though!
Back to top Go down
BackNBlack
Founding Member
Founding Member
BackNBlack

PostSubject: Re: Corsa Extreme Exhaust on my P/B Superbee   Corsa Extreme Exhaust on my P/B Superbee I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2013, 8:35 am

chicagovich wrote:
BackNBlack wrote:
chicagovich wrote:

I can wait a little longer; I really want the car specific system- just me. Congrats to you though!

gotcha ya bro! Chrysler/Dodge should have something soon for going past that sensor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corsa Extreme Exhaust on my P/B Superbee   Corsa Extreme Exhaust on my P/B Superbee I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corsa Extreme Exhaust on my P/B Superbee
Page 1 of 1