Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Got my exhaust!!!!

Go down 
+3
Illinois Chaos
jamesv82
Shawn1112
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Got my exhaust!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Got my exhaust!!!!   Got my exhaust!!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2013, 2:11 pm

Fed Ex just called and said my exhaust is waiting for me to pick it up. Hopefully I can get it to a powder coater tomorrow to do the tips gloss black, and installed Mon or Tues. I bought a Borla S exhaust used with 5000 miles on it. Got it for $700 shipped, they go for a little over $1000 new. Heard some sound clips on you tube and it sounded awesome. There is actually a video on you tube with 5 different Jeeps with 5 different exhausts on them and each Jeep takes a turn starting and revving and the Borla sounded the best imo. After that going to order a bullshit CMR tune via email just to give it a little more than the canned tune. Now I start saving for heads/cam, hoping by June.
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

Got my exhaust!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got my exhaust!!!!   Got my exhaust!!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2013, 6:17 pm

that's cool man and def a great deal, congrats
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

Got my exhaust!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got my exhaust!!!!   Got my exhaust!!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2013, 6:29 pm

Cool bro!
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

Got my exhaust!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got my exhaust!!!!   Got my exhaust!!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2013, 8:11 pm

i can only imagine the lunch feeling on that thing when you get all that on there. gonna be a sweet ride.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Got my exhaust!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got my exhaust!!!!   Got my exhaust!!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2013, 9:20 pm

Called 1 powder coating company today. They want $200 just to do the tips, I told the guy he was fucking nuts and hung up on him.
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

Got my exhaust!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got my exhaust!!!!   Got my exhaust!!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2013, 9:29 pm

I called a place that Adam told me about in Elk Grove and they quoted me $150 a wheel so I cant imagine your tips would be that much.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Got my exhaust!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got my exhaust!!!!   Got my exhaust!!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2013, 9:48 pm

jesse031081 wrote:
I called a place that Adam told me about in Elk Grove and they quoted me $150 a wheel so I cant imagine your tips would be that much.
Wheels of america??
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

Got my exhaust!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got my exhaust!!!!   Got my exhaust!!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2013, 9:54 pm

Chicago wheels
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Got my exhaust!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got my exhaust!!!!   Got my exhaust!!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2013, 9:57 pm

Oh, never heard of them.
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

Got my exhaust!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got my exhaust!!!!   Got my exhaust!!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2013, 10:13 pm

http://www.chicagowheel.com/
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

Got my exhaust!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got my exhaust!!!!   Got my exhaust!!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2013, 12:07 am

too bad you live so far from CPC. i have never heard them quote a high price.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Got my exhaust!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got my exhaust!!!!   Got my exhaust!!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2013, 5:23 am

jesse031081 wrote:
http://www.chicagowheel.com/
Gonna give them a call, only 10 minutes from work
Back to top Go down
funkpolice
CAMM All-Star
funkpolice

Got my exhaust!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got my exhaust!!!!   Got my exhaust!!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2013, 3:47 pm

my brother has a borla exhaust on his ss trailblazer and it sounds really nice. I'm sure it'll sound even better on the jeep.
bill
Back to top Go down
BigM
CAMM Pro
BigM

Got my exhaust!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got my exhaust!!!!   Got my exhaust!!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2013, 11:13 pm

Jesus I'm behind on reading this forum expected to see your 300 tricked out and now you're in a Jeep Smile

Love the lines of the original SRT* JGC the new ones are sweet but a lot of coin.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Got my exhaust!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got my exhaust!!!!   Got my exhaust!!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2013, 11:20 pm

BigM wrote:
Jesus I'm behind on reading this forum expected to see your 300 tricked out and now you're in a Jeep Smile

Love the lines of the original SRT* JGC the new ones are sweet but a lot of coin.
lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Got my exhaust!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got my exhaust!!!!   Got my exhaust!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Got my exhaust!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Garage :: Exhaust-
Jump to: