Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Exhaust!!! **Video**

Go down 
+5
firestartr420
Illinois Chaos
liljoejoe54
eviltrycycle
xegitalian19xx
9 posters
AuthorMessage
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

New Exhaust!!! **Video** Empty
PostSubject: New Exhaust!!! **Video**   New Exhaust!!! **Video** I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2011, 4:47 pm

Just drove down to Exhaust works in Naperville after having my tire fixed and had Parrish over there throw my new Pypes Violators on my Chally. The fitment was perfect & only required minor adjustment. They are loud as hell at WOT and actually kinda reserved while cruising which is very nice...Here is a clip I put together...Let me know what you think!

Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: New Exhaust!!! **Video**   New Exhaust!!! **Video** I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2011, 4:58 pm

Darn wind noise.

Sounds good dude!
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: New Exhaust!!! **Video**   New Exhaust!!! **Video** I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2011, 5:15 pm

It sounds mean as hell bro!
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: New Exhaust!!! **Video**   New Exhaust!!! **Video** I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2011, 6:25 pm

Like the pypes.
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: New Exhaust!!! **Video**   New Exhaust!!! **Video** I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2011, 6:28 pm

sounds mean as hell... very nice!!!
Back to top Go down
vagrant
CAMM Member
vagrant

PostSubject: Re: New Exhaust!!! **Video**   New Exhaust!!! **Video** I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2011, 7:28 pm

mmmmmmm delicious.... checkflag

-vagrant
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

PostSubject: Re: New Exhaust!!! **Video**   New Exhaust!!! **Video** I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2011, 7:58 pm

I want those tips. do they bolt on same as stock or do I need to buy the cat back?
Back to top Go down
Johnny Bondo
CAMM Member
Johnny Bondo

PostSubject: Re: New Exhaust!!! **Video**   New Exhaust!!! **Video** I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2011, 8:03 pm

Freakin' awesome!
Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

PostSubject: Re: New Exhaust!!! **Video**   New Exhaust!!! **Video** I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2011, 8:19 pm

jesse031081 wrote:
I want those tips. do they bolt on same as stock or do I need to buy the cat back?

They are different so I don't think these tips would work for ya buddy.... I know mopar sells those quad tips though...I think they want like $200 for them!!! Wayy too much in my opinion...The catback was only $599....

Thanks for the complements guys/girls!! I wish I would have bought these the first time around!!!
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: New Exhaust!!! **Video**   New Exhaust!!! **Video** I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2011, 10:37 pm

sounds great Ant!

they did my exhaust too.

i think mine was like 650 when i had it done there cause i got some expensive ass magnaflow stainless tips. can't beat the price he charges for a custom cat back. the magnaflow off the shelf kit would have cost me 200 more than that before install.

did you go to my shop to get your tire fixed? i was off today...
Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

PostSubject: Re: New Exhaust!!! **Video**   New Exhaust!!! **Video** I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2011, 10:51 pm

Yeah buddy! I was looking for ya but they said that you had today off! They fixed me up in a jiffy though!! Tire is good as new now!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Exhaust!!! **Video**   New Exhaust!!! **Video** I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Exhaust!!! **Video**
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Garage :: Exhaust-
Jump to: