Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Photoshop help / Poll for Rims :)

Go down 
+2
eviltrycycle
xegitalian19xx
6 posters

Which Rims Should I Put on My Chally
Powercoat Current (Satin Black)
Photoshop help / Poll for Rims :) I_vote1257%Photoshop help / Poll for Rims :) I_vote13
 57% [ 4 ]
2012 Charger SRT (Satin Black)
Photoshop help / Poll for Rims :) I_vote1214%Photoshop help / Poll for Rims :) I_vote13
 14% [ 1 ]
2012 300 SRT (Satin Black)
Photoshop help / Poll for Rims :) I_vote1229%Photoshop help / Poll for Rims :) I_vote13
 29% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

Photoshop help / Poll for Rims :) Empty
PostSubject: Photoshop help / Poll for Rims :)   Photoshop help / Poll for Rims :) I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2012, 3:27 pm

Well the title says it all Smile....I've been looking at new rims for the Chally. This project will be moving forward after winter but I wanted to get started now because it usually takes me a while to figure our what I want lol. So if someone would be able to help me photoshop the following that would be great!!!

Here is an image of my ride...
Photoshop help / Poll for Rims :) 5582929734_8dd658334e_b

And here is the image of the two Rims i'm thinking about.....

Photoshop help / Poll for Rims :) $(KGrHqV,!n0F!J4fjnW1BQL(6+PLdw~~60_57Photoshop help / Poll for Rims :) $T2eC16VHJHYE9nzpeC+FBQST!YI7Fw~~60_57

I'm also putting a poll out there to see if I should just powder coat the ones I have..Please also take into consideration that my ride will be lowered come spring as well!!!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Photoshop help / Poll for Rims :)   Photoshop help / Poll for Rims :) I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2012, 3:40 pm

I like the rims you have on it now and thinking in black it would look BA. Wanna see the PS though. All three options will be sweet though.
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: Photoshop help / Poll for Rims :)   Photoshop help / Poll for Rims :) I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2012, 5:17 pm

I like the charger rims
bout time you pop that rides cherry with some mods
Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

PostSubject: Re: Photoshop help / Poll for Rims :)   Photoshop help / Poll for Rims :) I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2012, 6:39 pm

Hey hey....I've been saving for a house so I don't have extra money to mod right now!! Trust me its very hard to just stay here and use my down payment for a Kenne Bell lmao...
Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

PostSubject: Re: Photoshop help / Poll for Rims :)   Photoshop help / Poll for Rims :) I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2012, 8:13 am

Bumpsky...Wheres Toad at when ya need him???
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: Photoshop help / Poll for Rims :)   Photoshop help / Poll for Rims :) I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2012, 9:34 pm

I think the one with the black would look good.......... LoL

I'd have to say either the Charger Rims OR you're current rims would look good man

When it comes time to lower it, let me know man!!
Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

PostSubject: Re: Photoshop help / Poll for Rims :)   Photoshop help / Poll for Rims :) I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2012, 3:20 pm

Moparcharger06 wrote:
I think the one with the black would look good.......... LoL

I'd have to say either the Charger Rims OR you're current rims would look good man

When it comes time to lower it, let me know man!!

LMAO...Thanks for the color selection haha! And I will def. let you know when I want to lower it. Just deciding on if I'm going to purchase a whole kit or just get the springs. I have no clue what shocks came with my ride so I want to make sure if I just get springs i'll be ok.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
moparmarc
CAMM Pro
moparmarc

PostSubject: Re: Photoshop help / Poll for Rims :)   Photoshop help / Poll for Rims :) I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2012, 2:02 pm

They would all look good. I like the black rims on the 10 Mopar edition challenger.
Back to top Go down
A.W.
CAMM Member
A.W.

PostSubject: Re: Photoshop help / Poll for Rims :)   Photoshop help / Poll for Rims :) I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2012, 7:50 am

The black one for sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Photoshop help / Poll for Rims :)   Photoshop help / Poll for Rims :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Photoshop help / Poll for Rims :)
Page 1 of 1