Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chally wheels poll

Go down 
+11
irishrt5.7
HemiMag
Moparcharger07
jesse031081
HiPwr
Shawn1112
Illinois Chaos
AlterEgo
jontoad
xegitalian19xx
Headtripp
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Help me pickem
A- KMC 187
Chally wheels poll I_vote1227%Chally wheels poll I_vote13
 27% [ 7 ]
B- Tork icon
Chally wheels poll I_vote1215%Chally wheels poll I_vote13
 15% [ 4 ]
C- TSW Caldwell
Chally wheels poll I_vote1219%Chally wheels poll I_vote13
 19% [ 5 ]
D- TSW Vairado
Chally wheels poll I_vote128%Chally wheels poll I_vote13
 8% [ 2 ]
E- TSW Vortex
 15% [ 4 ]
F- Vipers with red stripe
 15% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 26

AuthorMessage
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

Chally wheels poll Empty
PostSubject: Chally wheels poll   Chally wheels poll I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2010, 10:20 pm

Ok girls and boys here are 5 different wheels A-E I will also have an entry for black vipers with red stripe let me know what ya think
Chally wheels poll Kmc_187_gbk_2_W
Chally wheels poll Tork_icon_mb_2
Chally wheels poll Tsw_caldwell_mg_2
Chally wheels poll Tsw_vairado_mg_2
Chally wheels poll Tsw_vortex_ch_2_W
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

Chally wheels poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chally wheels poll   Chally wheels poll I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2010, 10:21 pm

Honestly I am leaning towards C and D
Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

Chally wheels poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chally wheels poll   Chally wheels poll I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2010, 10:25 pm

I voted B but I like C as well...I wouldn't do the vipers for the sole fact that a few of us already have them in our crew Smile
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

Chally wheels poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chally wheels poll   Chally wheels poll I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2010, 10:25 pm

i have a set of the bottom tsw's in my shop at the moment.....20 inchers.... they arent our bolt patern and they are silver not crome tho. they are going on an acura CL-S

you want tsw's or something? 3 of your 5 are tsw wheel. lol.

the kmc's don't look bad but id ditch the polished lip and go all black...
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

Chally wheels poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chally wheels poll   Chally wheels poll I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2010, 10:29 pm

Don't get A cuz that was a second choice for me instead of those superlicious Bombay rims! Maybe I'll get "A" and then color match a portion of the rims..... *thinking*thinking*
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

Chally wheels poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chally wheels poll   Chally wheels poll I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2010, 10:37 pm

jontoad wrote:
i have a set of the bottom tsw's in my shop at the moment.....20 inchers.... they arent our bolt patern and they are silver not crome tho. they are going on an acura CL-S

you want tsw's or something? 3 of your 5 are tsw wheel. lol.

the kmc's don't look bad but id ditch the polished lip and go all black...
See Jon that why I like having you around even though I put in just show wheels that would fit the Chally on the wheelsnext and it said these would work. You prove them wrong thumbsup And no I have no love for TSW in particular but it just happend these all appealed to me.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

Chally wheels poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chally wheels poll   Chally wheels poll I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 12:27 am

I like the KMC, but I think they would be too glossy. I think they would look cool in a matte black.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Chally wheels poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chally wheels poll   Chally wheels poll I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 6:36 am

I also voted for "a". One thing to remember though, when you go with a rim with an open face like most of those, you will be showing a lot of your brake system. So painting your calibers might be the way to go.
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

Chally wheels poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chally wheels poll   Chally wheels poll I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 6:46 am

I picked all of them again. You and Jackie suck at making these polls.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Chally wheels poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chally wheels poll   Chally wheels poll I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 6:51 am

HiPwr wrote:
I picked all of them again. You and Jackie suck at making these polls.
lmfao!! I know I can always count on you for at least 1 good laugh a day.
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

Chally wheels poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chally wheels poll   Chally wheels poll I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 8:54 am

i like E
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

Chally wheels poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chally wheels poll   Chally wheels poll I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 9:09 am

Shawn1112 wrote:
I also voted for "a". One thing to remember though, when you go with a rim with an open face like most of those, you will be showing a lot of your brake system. So painting your calibers might be the way to go.
I was going to do that or get covers. Extremejmp on the z has a full set of brembos for sale for 1600 front and rears I am almost tempted to upgrade also
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

Chally wheels poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chally wheels poll   Chally wheels poll I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 9:23 am

Just buy all of them, and switch em out each show LoL
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

Chally wheels poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chally wheels poll   Chally wheels poll I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 2:10 pm

xegitalian19xx wrote:
I voted B but I like C as well...I wouldn't do the vipers for the sole fact that a few of us already have them in our crew Smile
AlterEgo wrote:
Don't get A cuz that was a second choice for me instead of those superlicious Bombay rims! Maybe I'll get "A" and then color match a portion of the rims..... *thinking*thinking*

well since Vic is not sure about the Vipers because there is a few member with them....Same goes for choice A...Not that it matter but just making sure you knew....

Chally wheels poll 013

I would go with C!!!
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

Chally wheels poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chally wheels poll   Chally wheels poll I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 2:32 pm

we have over 250 members its bound to happen that people will have the same wheels. is anyone gonna sell their charger cause we have a lot of them in camm
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

Chally wheels poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chally wheels poll   Chally wheels poll I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 2:40 pm

yes i will be the first... wait i didnt get that for my car for a reason...
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

Chally wheels poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chally wheels poll   Chally wheels poll I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 3:21 pm

Vic, put the wheels on that you like. Go to the tire rack or whatever one it is that lets you see a virtual look.
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

Chally wheels poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chally wheels poll   Chally wheels poll I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 3:34 pm

HemiMag24s wrote:
xegitalian19xx wrote:
AlterEgo wrote:

well since Vic is not sure about the Vipers because there is a few member with them....Same goes for choice A...Not that it matter but just making sure you knew....

Chally wheels poll 013

I would go with C!!!
I knew of these but they are not black and its not a Chally and they are the only ones I have really seen in our general group I was more worried about the people I hang out with that have them Tom, Jon etc
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

Chally wheels poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chally wheels poll   Chally wheels poll I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 4:17 pm

^^^Even better!!!Those would look good on the Chally!!!
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

Chally wheels poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chally wheels poll   Chally wheels poll I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 4:35 pm

I like C the best.
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

Chally wheels poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chally wheels poll   Chally wheels poll I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 4:57 pm

alright PS wizzards lets get it done... put each one of these on Vics car so we can get a better idea
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

Chally wheels poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chally wheels poll   Chally wheels poll I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2010, 7:09 pm

That is a great idea....I'd like to actually see what they would look like. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
06 mid blue se
CAMM Member
06 mid blue se

Chally wheels poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chally wheels poll   Chally wheels poll I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2010, 3:43 pm

I like E- TSW Vortex, but if the don't fit then I say F the vipers on your chally would look great!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Chally wheels poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chally wheels poll   Chally wheels poll I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2010, 3:49 pm

Headtripp wrote:
Shawn1112 wrote:
I was going to do that or get covers. Extremejmp on the z has a full set of brembos for sale for 1600 front and rears I am almost tempted to upgrade also
Brembos are a waste of money unless your racing, or doing what Jon likes to do. You can do r1 concepts slotted rotors and paint your calibers for under $500.00. Then with the $1100.00 I just saved your ass you can split it with me and your still ahead $550.00
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

Chally wheels poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chally wheels poll   Chally wheels poll I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2010, 5:08 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
Headtripp wrote:
Shawn1112 wrote:
Brembos are a waste of money unless your racing, or doing what Jon likes to do. You can do r1 concepts slotted rotors and paint your calibers for under $500.00. Then with the $1100.00 I just saved your ass you can split it with me and your still ahead $550.00
lol nice thinking I will probably just paint them and get the rotors we will see what happens gotta pick a damn wheel and then go from there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chally wheels poll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chally wheels poll   Chally wheels poll I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chally wheels poll
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next