Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ANY ADVICE IS BETTER THEN NONE

Go down 
+4
firestartr420
xegitalian19xx
mwa145
RomeoWright
8 posters
AuthorMessage
RomeoWright
CAMM Member
RomeoWright

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ANY ADVICE IS BETTER THEN NONE Empty
PostSubject: SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ANY ADVICE IS BETTER THEN NONE   SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ANY ADVICE IS BETTER THEN NONE I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2012, 5:07 pm

So not to long ago i upgraded my hood so i could have something a lil different then anything i've seen in this area but after my new hood was installed i wasnt a fan of putting the washer nozzles on top of the scoop taking away from the clean look. i have a substantial lip between the hood and the windshield and currently have no windshield washer nozzles attached on the car. Most nozzles are basically T shapped with the base where the hose goes in and the sprayers are the top of the T i'm wondering if anyone has any ideas on how i can install nozzles without mounting them up ontop of the hood they would almost have to be shapped like the letter l and i've yet to see ne made that way that i can think of or the ppl around here can direct me...does anyone have ne suggestions? Its starting to become less of a good idea when i have to stop at a gas station netime i wanna wash road dirt off my windshield.........any advice is good advice...
Back to top Go down
mwa145
CAMM Pro
mwa145

PostSubject: Re: SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ANY ADVICE IS BETTER THEN NONE   SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ANY ADVICE IS BETTER THEN NONE I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2012, 5:30 pm

I think Shawn had them installed on the wipers or something like that.
Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

PostSubject: Re: SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ANY ADVICE IS BETTER THEN NONE   SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ANY ADVICE IS BETTER THEN NONE I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2012, 5:58 pm

Speedlogix used to sell a wiper re-location kit from what I remember but I can't find it. Might want to give them a call.....

http://www.challengertalk.com/forums/f53/windshield-washer-nozzle-relocation-kit-49-a-65021/
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ANY ADVICE IS BETTER THEN NONE   SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ANY ADVICE IS BETTER THEN NONE I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2012, 6:12 pm

i would look into getting the washer lines attached to the wipers like some cars have.... you might even be able to find the tube and clips in a junk yard and just adapt the hose/fittings to fit your car...
Back to top Go down
RomeoWright
CAMM Member
RomeoWright

PostSubject: Re: SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ANY ADVICE IS BETTER THEN NONE   SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ANY ADVICE IS BETTER THEN NONE I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2012, 6:35 pm

i found it thank you so much everyone!
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ANY ADVICE IS BETTER THEN NONE   SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ANY ADVICE IS BETTER THEN NONE I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2012, 7:39 pm

how do you like those headlights you have? i would PM you to ask but i dunno if you have enough posts to PM me back...
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ANY ADVICE IS BETTER THEN NONE   SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ANY ADVICE IS BETTER THEN NONE I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2012, 7:45 pm

25 posts to pm.
Back to top Go down
RomeoWright
CAMM Member
RomeoWright

PostSubject: Re: SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ANY ADVICE IS BETTER THEN NONE   SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ANY ADVICE IS BETTER THEN NONE I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2012, 9:29 pm

jontoad wrote:
how do you like those headlights you have? i would PM you to ask but i dunno if you have enough posts to PM me back...

Love the headlights however when i got them i never knew i coulda had red...however i think i woulda attracted just as much police attention as my hood l.e.d's did (pulled over 2x in a 8 block span) does anyone know in wisconsin can u drive with the red halo's on?
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ANY ADVICE IS BETTER THEN NONE   SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ANY ADVICE IS BETTER THEN NONE I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2012, 9:37 pm

Easy to do, I relocated to my wiper arms
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ANY ADVICE IS BETTER THEN NONE   SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ANY ADVICE IS BETTER THEN NONE I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2012, 10:02 pm

RomeoWright wrote:
jontoad wrote:

Love the headlights however when i got them i never knew i coulda had red...however i think i woulda attracted just as much police attention as my hood l.e.d's did (pulled over 2x in a 8 block span) does anyone know in wisconsin can u drive with the red halo's on?

ok cool. i'm tired of having to open up my lights to replace halo rings once a year or more, in a few weeks i think i'm gonna pick up a set of those lights. i like how bright the halos are in them but what i really want is the projector housing. i have some ideas for that. gonna mod the lights right out of the box.
Back to top Go down
RomeoWright
CAMM Member
RomeoWright

PostSubject: Re: SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ANY ADVICE IS BETTER THEN NONE   SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ANY ADVICE IS BETTER THEN NONE I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2012, 10:07 pm

jontoad wrote:
RomeoWright wrote:
jontoad wrote:

ok cool. i'm tired of having to open up my lights to replace halo rings once a year or more, in a few weeks i think i'm gonna pick up a set of those lights. i like how bright the halos are in them but what i really want is the projector housing. i have some ideas for that. gonna mod the lights right out of the box.

Yea these are quite bright i've forgotten they were just the halo running lights from time to time cant wait to see what you have in mind....
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ANY ADVICE IS BETTER THEN NONE   SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ANY ADVICE IS BETTER THEN NONE I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2012, 10:44 pm

well here is the only problem i have at the moment on why i haven't bought a set yet. i want to use my current aftermarket 9006 HID's in them also.

can you use your stock bulbs in yours? everywhere i read says that anzo lights use H7 bulbs for the low beam.

now there is another bright halo light design that can use 9006's that is not too different. i just like the etching on the outer lens of the anzo lights since it looks kinda factory style.

the other ones do have a chrome trim ring on the projector that is nice too to bring some factory style back into it instead of the black trim ring on the anzo's. i would not be wiring in the little led's on the bottom so i don't care which style those are.

here are the others... SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ANY ADVICE IS BETTER THEN NONE $T2eC16h,!w0E9szN,-PuBQ!49ELD+w~~60_3
Back to top Go down
RomeoWright
CAMM Member
RomeoWright

PostSubject: Re: SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ANY ADVICE IS BETTER THEN NONE   SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ANY ADVICE IS BETTER THEN NONE I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2012, 11:12 pm

No i cant run the stock bulbs in mine neither in the high or low beam sadly
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ANY ADVICE IS BETTER THEN NONE   SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ANY ADVICE IS BETTER THEN NONE I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2012, 11:43 pm

yea, just figured that out talking to someone on the Z. the ones i posted above it is then.

thanks man.
Back to top Go down
RomeoWright
CAMM Member
RomeoWright

PostSubject: Re: SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ANY ADVICE IS BETTER THEN NONE   SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ANY ADVICE IS BETTER THEN NONE I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2012, 11:49 pm

anytime i'm hoping The Grove has some time for open runs tomorrow night *fingers crossed*
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ANY ADVICE IS BETTER THEN NONE   SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ANY ADVICE IS BETTER THEN NONE I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2012, 10:50 am

I'll be racing the 11.50 index at Da Grove on Sunday. My first trip up there this year! I gotta talk to Russ the tech guy and have him text me when he is running an index race up there.
Back to top Go down
RomeoWright
CAMM Member
RomeoWright

PostSubject: Re: SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ANY ADVICE IS BETTER THEN NONE   SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ANY ADVICE IS BETTER THEN NONE I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2012, 10:57 am

hmmmm you'll be up there tomorrow then? maybe i'll have to come out there today and tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ANY ADVICE IS BETTER THEN NONE   SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ANY ADVICE IS BETTER THEN NONE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ANY ADVICE IS BETTER THEN NONE
Page 1 of 1