Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What grill looks better??????

Go down 
+11
Bulldog
Headtripp
jontoad
Moparcharger07
Fidostudio
Razor
KevinDSClark
jgraun
Illinois Chaos
stairman
Shawn1112
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

What grill looks better?????? Empty
PostSubject: What grill looks better??????   What grill looks better?????? I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2012, 1:55 pm

What grill do you think looks better?? I like them both for different reasons. I like the first one because the grill surround is black, but I like the 2nd one because of the way the mesh sits recessed. If I go with the recessed look, I will have the chrome surround painted black or body matched. Also on the first grill you dont have to have the chrome wing on it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/350553325441?item=350553325441&viewitem=&sspagename=ADME:X:RTQ:MOTORS:1123&vxp=mtr#ht_1623wt_1215

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2011-2012-CHRYSLER-300-300C-1PC-BLACK-POWDER-COATED-MESH-GRILLE-GRILLCRAFT-/300648247833?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item4600083219#ht_3095wt_1185
Back to top Go down
stairman
CAMM Pro
stairman

PostSubject: Re: What grill looks better??????   What grill looks better?????? I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2012, 2:22 pm

I like the 2nd one.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: What grill looks better??????   What grill looks better?????? I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2012, 2:35 pm

I like the recessed look but w/o the chrome in the 1st one.
Back to top Go down
jgraun
CAMM Member
jgraun

PostSubject: Re: What grill looks better??????   What grill looks better?????? I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2012, 2:42 pm

second
Back to top Go down
KevinDSClark
CAMM Pro
KevinDSClark

PostSubject: Re: What grill looks better??????   What grill looks better?????? I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2012, 4:20 pm

Well think for a second you have blacked out all the other chrome on the car the second one might look out of place with the chrome on it even though I think it is a better piece so maybe get the second and black out the chrome Cool
Back to top Go down
Razor
CAMM Pro
Razor

PostSubject: Re: What grill looks better??????   What grill looks better?????? I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2012, 5:49 pm

I vote on the second one. The shape on the bottom of first one is wierd.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: What grill looks better??????   What grill looks better?????? I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2012, 7:19 pm

KevinDSClark wrote:
Well think for a second you have blacked out all the other chrome on the car the second one might look out of place with the chrome on it even though I think it is a better piece so maybe get the second and black out the chrome Cool
That's why I said if I go with the 2nd, I will paint the chrome black, or color match it
Back to top Go down
KevinDSClark
CAMM Pro
KevinDSClark

PostSubject: Re: What grill looks better??????   What grill looks better?????? I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2012, 7:30 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
KevinDSClark wrote:
That's why I said if I go with the 2nd, I will paint the chrome black, or color match it

Oh is that what you meant??? Yea this whole reading thing is still kind of difficult for me sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Fidostudio
CAMM Pro
Fidostudio

PostSubject: Re: What grill looks better??????   What grill looks better?????? I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2012, 7:44 pm

Second one for sure. All black!
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: What grill looks better??????   What grill looks better?????? I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2012, 7:48 pm

I like the second one man
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: What grill looks better??????   What grill looks better?????? I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2012, 8:05 pm

the second one because its half the freakin price. but yea you need to make the surround black.

or in my opinion it might look even better with the surround white...
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: What grill looks better??????   What grill looks better?????? I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2012, 9:44 pm

Second one color match the frame
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: What grill looks better??????   What grill looks better?????? I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2012, 10:03 pm

jontoad wrote:
the second one because its half the freakin price. but yea you need to make the surround black.

or in my opinion it might look even better with the surround white...
Ya, that is what I'm leaning towards, color matching the surround.
Gonna order the grill rite now.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: What grill looks better??????   What grill looks better?????? I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2012, 10:14 pm

Grill ordered!!! Went with #2
Back to top Go down
Bulldog
CAMM Pro
Bulldog

PostSubject: Re: What grill looks better??????   What grill looks better?????? I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2012, 10:49 pm

Looks like you read my mind... I was going to suggest the 2nd one... Then I scrolled down and you had already ordered it... Weird...
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: What grill looks better??????   What grill looks better?????? I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2012, 5:29 am

Good choice!
Back to top Go down
Hypnotiq
CAMM All-Star
Hypnotiq

PostSubject: Re: What grill looks better??????   What grill looks better?????? I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2012, 7:11 am

2nd one bro. But the chrome color matched.
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

PostSubject: Re: What grill looks better??????   What grill looks better?????? I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2012, 8:08 am

2nd one and yes color match chrome!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: What grill looks better??????   What grill looks better?????? I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2012, 11:15 am

Thanks everyone!!! It seams we all have the same taste, lol.
Back to top Go down
Hypnotiq
CAMM All-Star
Hypnotiq

PostSubject: Re: What grill looks better??????   What grill looks better?????? I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2012, 1:37 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:

Head Bang I posted after you already ordered it. damn I need to read these posts better! Can't wait to see it mounted.

When the wheels coming boxing
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: What grill looks better??????   What grill looks better?????? I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2012, 10:18 am

Did ya get it yet?????
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: What grill looks better??????   What grill looks better?????? I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2012, 2:21 pm

Hypnotiq wrote:
Shawn1112 wrote:

Head Bang I posted after you already ordered it. damn I need to read these posts better! Can't wait to see it mounted.

When the wheels coming boxing

Should have it Friday. Gonna go talk to a painter and see if I pull the front fascia off Thursday night, drop grill surround off Friday morning, and see if they can have it done by Sat morning. That way I can mount it Saturday.
Havent ordered the rims yet. Waiting to sell my sounds to pay cash for the tires.
Back to top Go down
moros323
CAMM Pro
moros323

PostSubject: Re: What grill looks better??????   What grill looks better?????? I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2012, 4:09 pm

I think the second one looks better and is cheaper!
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: What grill looks better??????   What grill looks better?????? I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2012, 10:25 pm

I just ran across this on LX.....

What grill looks better?????? 300-1

Figured you'd like it man

Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: What grill looks better??????   What grill looks better?????? I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2012, 6:12 am

Yah, I have seen it. I like it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What grill looks better??????   What grill looks better?????? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What grill looks better??????
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next