Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Plastidipped my grill!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ncm8907
CAMM Member
ncm8907

Plastidipped my grill! Empty
PostSubject: Plastidipped my grill!   Plastidipped my grill! I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 6:05 pm

Just got it all painted. I'm waiting for it to dry to apply another coat. Pics soon to some!!
Back to top Go down
Yuro
CAMM Pro
Yuro

PostSubject: Re: Plastidipped my grill!   Plastidipped my grill! I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 7:26 pm

Sweet! How do the grills come out? Im scared of breaking a tab or sumthin
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Plastidipped my grill!   Plastidipped my grill! I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 7:46 pm

Yuro wrote:
I have an extra grill u can have
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Plastidipped my grill!   Plastidipped my grill! I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 8:24 pm

Wow I know I'm tired thought you plasti dipped a bbq grill. Can't wait to see pics.
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Plastidipped my grill!   Plastidipped my grill! I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 8:25 pm

I got a shit ton of plastidip on my blazer and it holds up great, even when you power wash it at the car wash, but just a heads up, don't put the power washer too close to the plastidip or else it will start to peel it. Other than that, I have had no problems, I even accidentally hit it with the high speed buffer with no problems.
Back to top Go down
Yuro
CAMM Pro
Yuro

PostSubject: Re: Plastidipped my grill!   Plastidipped my grill! I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 9:02 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
Yuro wrote:
Hey thanks man! But u should post that in the free thread or sell it lol!
If i were lookingfor a grill thatd be great however im loving my TorRed with Chrome grill and black
I have a gts headlight I broke when trying to take it off, I may use some liquid nails and chip/sand where it connects, then go over it in a permanent marker lol!
Just on that line of course not the whole thing... Might b a good project to start soon...
Back to top Go down
Yuro
CAMM Pro
Yuro

PostSubject: Re: Plastidipped my grill!   Plastidipped my grill! I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 9:04 pm

Plastidipped my grill! 2vrzdbo
Sorry dont know if i can edit my posts, should be an option Smile
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Plastidipped my grill!   Plastidipped my grill! I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 9:06 pm

Yuro wrote:
Shawn1112 wrote:
Yuro wrote:
Hey thanks man! But u should post that in the free thread or sell it lol!
If i were lookingfor a grill thatd be great however im loving my TorRed with Chrome grill and black
I have a gts headlight I broke when trying to take it off, I may use some liquid nails and chip/sand where it connects, then go over it in a permanent marker lol!
Just on that line of course not the whole thing... Might b a good project to start soon...
Thanks for letting me know where to post something I am giving away. Figured you were interested in painting yours from your post. I dont sell shit I got for free, I pay it forward!
Back to top Go down
Yuro
CAMM Pro
Yuro

PostSubject: Re: Plastidipped my grill!   Plastidipped my grill! I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 9:13 pm

I am but dont wanna hog from CAMM members, i was a noob and u guys jumped to help me without even wondering if i was a moocher lol
Been lookin for something to give away too but dont have neething lol!
Back to top Go down
ncm8907
CAMM Member
ncm8907

PostSubject: Re: Plastidipped my grill!   Plastidipped my grill! I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 10:02 pm

Plastidipped my grill! ?ui=2&ik=e145673eb5&view=att&th=13f267951327c6cb&attid=0

Plastidipped my grill! ?ui=2&ik=e145673eb5&view=att&th=13f267951327c6cb&attid=0

It turned out really good!! I'm going to spray it again tomorrow. When I peeled off the tape I used, it stuck and tore some off the grill.
Back to top Go down
ncm8907
CAMM Member
ncm8907

PostSubject: Re: Plastidipped my grill!   Plastidipped my grill! I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 10:04 pm

Yuro wrote:

I just covered the body up and used some painters tape.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Plastidipped my grill!   Plastidipped my grill! I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 10:20 pm

I was going to fix your pictures but I can't. You cannot link them to your email account, you need to host them somewhere first, photobucket or facebook, something like that. Then get the img tag and use the img button on here to post them.

And as always you are welcome to email them to me, chicagolandareamodernmoaprs@gmail.com, and I can post them for you.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Yuro
CAMM Pro
Yuro

PostSubject: Re: Plastidipped my grill!   Plastidipped my grill! I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 10:36 pm

I use tinypic dot com quick n easy no signing up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plastidipped my grill!   Plastidipped my grill! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plastidipped my grill!
Page 1 of 1