Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Deep Dish Grill for 300

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Solow 300
CAMM Member
Solow 300

Deep Dish Grill for 300 Empty
PostSubject: Deep Dish Grill for 300   Deep Dish Grill for 300 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2009, 8:16 pm

Does anyone know a website I can go to and get deep dish grill for my 300.I checked out Tommy z but was told he takes forever to respond so any help would be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
DA H.N.I.C.
CAMM Pro
DA H.N.I.C.

PostSubject: Re: Deep Dish Grill for 300   Deep Dish Grill for 300 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2009, 8:36 pm

Here's one, Bryan:

http://www.402motoring.com/product.php?car=Chrysler%20300/300C&itemnumber=JvQTpNGT7rxjx4qFFihB
Back to top Go down
Solow 300
CAMM Member
Solow 300

PostSubject: Re: Deep Dish Grill for 300   Deep Dish Grill for 300 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2009, 8:49 pm

Thanks Diallo
Back to top Go down
DA H.N.I.C.
CAMM Pro
DA H.N.I.C.

PostSubject: Re: Deep Dish Grill for 300   Deep Dish Grill for 300 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2009, 8:49 pm

Here's another, Bryan:

http://www.22elite.com/NEW_SITE/grills.html
Back to top Go down
DA H.N.I.C.
CAMM Pro
DA H.N.I.C.

PostSubject: Re: Deep Dish Grill for 300   Deep Dish Grill for 300 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2009, 8:54 pm

Yet another, but you'll have to call them. They are one of the FEW shops that carry Tommy Z products

http://www.victoryracingengines.com/
Back to top Go down
DA H.N.I.C.
CAMM Pro
DA H.N.I.C.

PostSubject: Re: Deep Dish Grill for 300   Deep Dish Grill for 300 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2009, 8:56 pm

And lastly.....................and I do mean LAST, is TommyZdesign himself. Good luck with him, though.

http://www.tommyzdesign.com/

Nice guy in person, but he's more than just overloaded. If you do manage to somehow get ahold of a grill from him you won't be disappointed. Top notch, but it's tough to get his products.
Back to top Go down
Solow 300
CAMM Member
Solow 300

PostSubject: Re: Deep Dish Grill for 300   Deep Dish Grill for 300 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2009, 6:48 am

looks like 402 is the best bet for me i'll be ordering that one real soon had a few other things I had my eye on as well.
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Deep Dish Grill for 300   Deep Dish Grill for 300 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2009, 7:24 am

This is the only way to go IMO... Grip baby...but to each his own

Deep Dish Grill for 300 CIMG1253
Back to top Go down
Solow 300
CAMM Member
Solow 300

PostSubject: Re: Deep Dish Grill for 300   Deep Dish Grill for 300 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2009, 7:55 am

they sell a grip but it's not deep dish they would have to custom make me one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deep Dish Grill for 300   Deep Dish Grill for 300 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deep Dish Grill for 300
Page 1 of 1