Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

water/meth kit

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
inca23
CAMM Rookie

water/meth kit Empty
PostSubject: water/meth kit   water/meth kit I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2012, 6:35 am

I was thinking about going to NOS on my 08 charger R/T. Its super charged with a Vortech supercharger and I was told by Straightline performance that instead of NOS go with the water/meth kit because it would be the best bang for my buck. I was looking into it and seen a kit by snow performance, But Straightline told me that the Ford racing "Mr. freeze" kit is the way to go. He says its easier and less things to go wrong with it. It is only like $189 vs the snow performance thats about $680. Can other chime in on this subject if you have past or current experience about water/meth kits? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

water/meth kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: water/meth kit   water/meth kit I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2012, 6:41 am

Tom (Ilchaois) is the only person that has it. I'm sure he will chime in.
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

water/meth kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: water/meth kit   water/meth kit I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2012, 7:01 am

for now...
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

water/meth kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: water/meth kit   water/meth kit I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2012, 7:59 am

irishrt5.7 wrote:
for now...
I forgot about you. Answer the fucking question gay boy!!!!
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

water/meth kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: water/meth kit   water/meth kit I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2012, 8:14 am

well i have never had any expierence w/ the ford racing one honestly your best bet would be to do some research on other forums about the kit or contact mr norms i am sure they would be able to assist w/ the other kits.. snow performance kits are actually labonte motorsports kits w/ stickers over the products... i personally say use meth over n2o unless you have a built engine. but thats my opinion... it will also give you a much more dense charge to allow for more boost and timing...and i just noticed you have a 5.7 unless you are forged dont add n2o ontop of that supercharger you are looking for failure... the 5.7 cant handle much over 500 whp w/ out issues...
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

water/meth kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: water/meth kit   water/meth kit I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2012, 9:00 am

Been using the LaBonte kit for some time now. I use it only to cool the iat's. You can tune for it and it turns 93 oct. pump gas into an effective 116 oct. that you can tune for by adding more timing. The thing is that if the solenoid fails you could go boom, which is why I don't tune for it. It's a great kit though.
Back to top Go down
inca23
CAMM Rookie

water/meth kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: water/meth kit   water/meth kit I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2012, 9:51 am

I. Currently have about 378hp at the wheels so I'm nowhere close to that 500hp threshold that I hear about in stock engines. Just looking to get closer to it. I hear the meth will give maybe another 50hp at most.
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

water/meth kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: water/meth kit   water/meth kit I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2012, 10:36 am

what other mods do you have besides the v3
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

water/meth kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: water/meth kit   water/meth kit I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2012, 3:29 pm

irishrt5.7 wrote:
what other mods do you have besides the v3

I have a nose and trunk badge like yours and some other stuff.
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

water/meth kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: water/meth kit   water/meth kit I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2012, 4:49 pm

lol...not you tommy boy...also only grim reaper that billet tech offered that i didnt have to wait a year for...
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

water/meth kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: water/meth kit   water/meth kit I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2012, 4:56 pm

irishrt5.7 wrote:
lol...not you tommy boy...also only grim reaper that billet tech offered that i didnt have to wait a year for...

haha
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

water/meth kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: water/meth kit   water/meth kit I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2012, 9:36 pm

not to mention mine is still different then yours as i had them do the designer series cut on mine... so not the same...dont worry not taking your thunder...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

water/meth kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: water/meth kit   water/meth kit I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

water/meth kit
Page 1 of 1