Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nitrous Snake Coil for my Intercooler/Labonte Water Meth Kit/ N20 System

Go down 
+2
Shawn1112
Illinois Chaos
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

Nitrous Snake Coil for my Intercooler/Labonte Water Meth Kit/  N20 System Empty
PostSubject: Nitrous Snake Coil for my Intercooler/Labonte Water Meth Kit/ N20 System   Nitrous Snake Coil for my Intercooler/Labonte Water Meth Kit/  N20 System I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2011, 8:15 pm

I am looking really hard at doing a N20 snake style coil to freeze my intercooler and seriously lower my iat's. The Boost Juice and Nitro Boost is great stuff, but this looks even better. If it does what I think it will do, I might add a third system to spray a 100 or 125 shot. If it would allow me to get a race tune to install when I want to spray it. I'm thinking it could take me to mid 10's or a liitle better. I don't want to go boom, though, so spraying it might be limited to less of a shot like 50-75.

http://www.nitrousoutlet.com/catalog/categories.asp?category=39&section=153

http://www.nitrousoutlet.com/catalog/categories.asp?category=33&section=159
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Nitrous Snake Coil for my Intercooler/Labonte Water Meth Kit/ N20 System   Nitrous Snake Coil for my Intercooler/Labonte Water Meth Kit/  N20 System I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2011, 9:09 pm

Do it pussy!!!!!
When your done though I want to go for a ride.
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: Nitrous Snake Coil for my Intercooler/Labonte Water Meth Kit/ N20 System   Nitrous Snake Coil for my Intercooler/Labonte Water Meth Kit/  N20 System I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2011, 10:09 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
Do it pussy!!!!!

Ill take the next spot in that line...
Back to top Go down
ChiTownHemi
CAMM All-Star
ChiTownHemi

PostSubject: Re: Nitrous Snake Coil for my Intercooler/Labonte Water Meth Kit/ N20 System   Nitrous Snake Coil for my Intercooler/Labonte Water Meth Kit/  N20 System I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2011, 11:12 pm

What else could you possibly have to spend your money on? If you blow it up it just gives you a great excuse to go 426.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Nitrous Snake Coil for my Intercooler/Labonte Water Meth Kit/ N20 System   Nitrous Snake Coil for my Intercooler/Labonte Water Meth Kit/  N20 System I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2011, 11:42 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
Do it pussy!!!!!

Me too, lol.

firestartr420 wrote:
Shawn1112 wrote:
Do it pussy!!!!!

Ill take the next spot in that line...

Ha ha, you boyz should come watch an IMSM race.

ChiTownHemi wrote:
What else could you possibly have to spend your money on? If you blow it up it just gives you a great excuse to go 426.

I'd have a core that I wouldn't mind giving up. That's what I'll do eventually, but I want to take this 6.1L to where no man has gone before. I'm getting closer, but so is boom. Under 10 sec. get's a little hairy on a stock bullet.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Nitrous Snake Coil for my Intercooler/Labonte Water Meth Kit/ N20 System   Nitrous Snake Coil for my Intercooler/Labonte Water Meth Kit/  N20 System I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2011, 6:25 am

ChiTownHemi wrote:
What he said!
Back to top Go down
Tim@MPH
Supporting Vendor

PostSubject: Re: Nitrous Snake Coil for my Intercooler/Labonte Water Meth Kit/ N20 System   Nitrous Snake Coil for my Intercooler/Labonte Water Meth Kit/  N20 System I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2011, 8:22 am

Those only work good for a dyno #. They donot help ET at all. Been there done that..

Ice box is better Tom
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: Nitrous Snake Coil for my Intercooler/Labonte Water Meth Kit/ N20 System   Nitrous Snake Coil for my Intercooler/Labonte Water Meth Kit/  N20 System I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2011, 8:33 am

I believe you use a 2 stage window switch to for your 2nd nitrous system.For your nitrous snake system,I don't see how this would work since you have a non vented intercooler.I think you would be better of with a Cry02 kit

here's how it works,you can run as many chiller as you want

Nitrous Snake Coil for my Intercooler/Labonte Water Meth Kit/  N20 System Cry02Kit

here's the link

http://www.designengineering.com/category/catalog/cryo2-system-components/cryo2-intercooler-sprayer-kit
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Nitrous Snake Coil for my Intercooler/Labonte Water Meth Kit/ N20 System   Nitrous Snake Coil for my Intercooler/Labonte Water Meth Kit/  N20 System I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2011, 10:36 am

Tim@Mr.Norm's wrote:
Those only work good for a dyno #. They donot help ET at all. Been there done that..

Ice box is better Tom

Ok, thanks Tim. I was going to consult with you about this. I saw and liked your fuel cell conversions. This looked like the same idea. I'll have to have you fab up another fuel cell.

HemiMag wrote:
I believe you use a 2 stage window switch to for your 2nd nitrous system.For your nitrous snake system,I don't see how this would work since you have a non vented intercooler.I think you would be better of with a Cry02 kit

Thanks Ivan. Tim fabbed up an ice box that circulates ice water through the system. It's pretty neat to have a friend who has tested every race product known to man. lol.

Nitrous Snake Coil for my Intercooler/Labonte Water Meth Kit/  N20 System Cry02Kit

here's the link

http://www.designengineering.com/category/catalog/cryo2-system-components/cryo2-intercooler-sprayer-kit
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: Nitrous Snake Coil for my Intercooler/Labonte Water Meth Kit/ N20 System   Nitrous Snake Coil for my Intercooler/Labonte Water Meth Kit/  N20 System I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2011, 11:02 am

yes indeed Tom,I hope one day to have the support you have too Smile
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Nitrous Snake Coil for my Intercooler/Labonte Water Meth Kit/ N20 System   Nitrous Snake Coil for my Intercooler/Labonte Water Meth Kit/  N20 System I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2011, 11:12 am

HemiMag wrote:

here's the link

Nice pick up on my system there ivan. I wasn't going to use it on my intercooler. I had an idea of useing it on my heat exchanger. Blow some nitrous through the fins.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Nitrous Snake Coil for my Intercooler/Labonte Water Meth Kit/ N20 System   Nitrous Snake Coil for my Intercooler/Labonte Water Meth Kit/  N20 System I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2011, 3:57 pm

HemiMag wrote:

here's the link

Same thing as the snake coil it just lays on intercooler and sprays it. They have the generic hoop system at Nitrous Dave's too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nitrous Snake Coil for my Intercooler/Labonte Water Meth Kit/ N20 System   Nitrous Snake Coil for my Intercooler/Labonte Water Meth Kit/  N20 System I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nitrous Snake Coil for my Intercooler/Labonte Water Meth Kit/ N20 System
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Garage :: Engine & Trans Performance-
Jump to: