Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Daddy found a new pair of shoes!!!!

Go down 
+14
vagrant
Headtripp
Fidostudio
06 mid blue se
blackhemi
BigM
Iguanaman
Moparcharger07
AlterEgo
xegitalian19xx
jontoad
Hypnotiq
firestartr420
Shawn1112
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
BigM
CAMM Pro
BigM

Daddy found a new pair of shoes!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daddy found a new pair of shoes!!!!   Daddy found a new pair of shoes!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2012, 12:48 pm

Hypnotiq wrote:
Fill them gaps bro.

That's what she said...

I do lots of driving in the city and that's when I most appreciate the stock 18s! I'd be worried on 20s!

IMO once you get over 20 you start to shift from something that is functional and performance oriented to something that is a full out show car/trailer queen. I like to look at fully tricked out cars that are impossibly low on huge wheels as a showpiece but I prefer to see a car that is about performance.

I'm still voting for 22s and lowering it 1.5 inches but I don't have to pay for it or drive it!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Daddy found a new pair of shoes!!!!   Daddy found a new pair of shoes!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2012, 1:05 pm

xegitalian19xx wrote:
Shawn1112 wrote:
If I get the okay to order them, I'm still leaning towards the 24's. As bad as I want a staggered set-up, I also want a rim that is going to fill in the wheel well. All this dont mean shit if I dont get the okay to order. But in the same breath, I like to cruise in the city, and I know with 4's the first pot hole I hit, I will be buying at the least a new tire and possibly a new rim!

I think you just answered your own question bro....If you are going to cruise the City and worry about pot holes I'd honestly just go with the staggered set-up. Why sit on pins and needles every time you hit a bump in your ride wondering if you are going to pop a tire or possibly break/dent your rim....That alone would make me not want 24's. These cars are meant to be driven and driven hard, and you would be doing the car and the Mopar community a disservice in my honest opinion Smile - Rant over

I respect your opinion either way you go just wanted to voice mine...

PS----You honestly don't think you'll ever lower your car??
Even if I did the 4's, I will still beat the living shit out of it!!!
My Chevy had 24's and I drove that fucker like I stole it.
Back to top Go down
BigM
CAMM Pro
BigM

PostSubject: Re: Daddy found a new pair of shoes!!!!   Daddy found a new pair of shoes!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2012, 1:20 pm

Is this your wheel or just close?

Can't read the brand in your pic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D53JAOgAjEQ

That grille in the video looks worse than stock Smile
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Daddy found a new pair of shoes!!!!   Daddy found a new pair of shoes!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2012, 1:37 pm

No, those in the video are Assanti's and so is the grill. That ugly ass grill is about 3 grand. Those rims have a chrome lip, I'm probably going with a white lip
Back to top Go down
BigM
CAMM Pro
BigM

PostSubject: Re: Daddy found a new pair of shoes!!!!   Daddy found a new pair of shoes!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2012, 1:43 pm

Seriously 3k for that grille?! It looks like it was $60 off of ebay! Is it lined with unicorn pubic hair or something?

That video is bad they don't have any tight shots of the wheel parked.

What brand is the wheel you like?
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Daddy found a new pair of shoes!!!!   Daddy found a new pair of shoes!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2012, 1:52 pm

BigM wrote:
Seriously 3k for that grille?! It looks like it was $60 off of ebay! Is it lined with unicorn pubic hair or something?

That video is bad they don't have any tight shots of the wheel parked.

What brand is the wheel you like?
Savini
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Daddy found a new pair of shoes!!!!   Daddy found a new pair of shoes!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2012, 1:55 pm

Here is a link to the assanti grill....
http://www.uniqueautodepot.com/CHRYSLER-300C-11-12-COMPLETE-KIT-p/asanti204400.htm
Back to top Go down
vagrant
CAMM Member
vagrant

PostSubject: Re: Daddy found a new pair of shoes!!!!   Daddy found a new pair of shoes!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2012, 2:18 pm

Dems be some pricey round pieces of metal! you got a quote on those?
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Daddy found a new pair of shoes!!!!   Daddy found a new pair of shoes!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2012, 1:43 pm

Headtripp wrote:
Do what you want Shawn we will still love ya even if you get 24's although they are completely lame Smile haha j/k

Played out like tv's in a car. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Daddy found a new pair of shoes!!!!   Daddy found a new pair of shoes!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2012, 2:57 pm

eviltrycycle wrote:
Headtripp wrote:
Do what you want Shawn we will still love ya even if you get 24's although they are completely lame Smile haha j/k

Played out like tv's in a car. Very Happy
rotflmfao!!!!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Daddy found a new pair of shoes!!!!   Daddy found a new pair of shoes!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2012, 3:00 pm

Now I have 1 more dilemma, showed the rims to a bunch of friends the last couple of days. A few think I should go with a chrome lip, thinking there is too much white. A few others like the all white since I will be eliminating all chrome on the car. Personally I'm going to order what the fuck I want if I get the okay (which I'm still working on). Thoughts, opinions????
Back to top Go down
Hypnotiq
CAMM All-Star
Hypnotiq

PostSubject: Re: Daddy found a new pair of shoes!!!!   Daddy found a new pair of shoes!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2012, 3:34 pm

If you have chrome on the car you'd need a chrome lip IMO. I like the idea of all white. Very clean look most can't pull off but your car can. What about a brushed face and white hoop? Here are come examples I'm sure you've seen.

Daddy found a new pair of shoes!!!! - Page 2 4829127494f609fccb26b

Daddy found a new pair of shoes!!!! - Page 2 La844d5b4cae05c19f2e0dd

Daddy found a new pair of shoes!!!! - Page 2 5436453847f02f605e51b

Daddy found a new pair of shoes!!!! - Page 2 Dsc0392if
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Daddy found a new pair of shoes!!!!   Daddy found a new pair of shoes!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2012, 6:17 pm

a chrome lip would make the wheel look smaller. any time you have a colored lip with a chrome or polished lip it makes the center recede in your mind, something we learned in art school.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Daddy found a new pair of shoes!!!!   Daddy found a new pair of shoes!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2012, 10:54 am

Made my mind up last night, still have to convince the wifey.
Gonna go 22's staggered with no chrome except the rivets.
As bad as I want the 24's a couple of my buddies made really good points last night.
Usually in the city if you hit the pot hole with the front wheel 9 times out of 10 you also hit it with the back wheel. With 24's I would have to have a 25 series tire. If I hit a a good pot hole in the city with both the front and rear wheel, I will be buying 2 tires and possibly 2 rims. Since I didnt win the lotto, I cant afford to have to buy 2 new rims and tires if something happens. So eventually I will have to lower the car. I will wait till I see someone selling a srt8 suspension of a 2011 or 2012 with low mileage.
Back to top Go down
stairman
CAMM Pro
stairman

PostSubject: Re: Daddy found a new pair of shoes!!!!   Daddy found a new pair of shoes!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2012, 11:02 am

Nice choice Shawn..now go convince the wifey!
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Daddy found a new pair of shoes!!!!   Daddy found a new pair of shoes!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2012, 11:05 am

Modelo bootyshake Uri
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: Daddy found a new pair of shoes!!!!   Daddy found a new pair of shoes!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2012, 6:37 pm

Ummm wait wtf do you mean a couple of your buddies helped you make your decision who the fuck are we? Chopped liver
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Daddy found a new pair of shoes!!!!   Daddy found a new pair of shoes!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2012, 6:44 pm

Headtripp wrote:
Ummm wait wtf do you mean a couple of your buddies helped you make your decision who the fuck are we? Chopped liver
My buddies didnt make any decision. I'm my own man, and I make my own decisions. What I said was my buddies made a good point. Believe me I want to do 24's really bad, but the whole pot hole situation in the city is what scares me away. If I didnt go to the city often, I would do the 4's. You guys arent chopped liver, you are a bunch of pricks and assholes that gave me my addiction, that we all call modding!!!! bearbang
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: Daddy found a new pair of shoes!!!!   Daddy found a new pair of shoes!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2012, 6:47 pm

HAHA shit head
Back to top Go down
BigM
CAMM Pro
BigM

PostSubject: Re: Daddy found a new pair of shoes!!!!   Daddy found a new pair of shoes!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2012, 7:59 pm

Sometimes there is no way to avoid a pothole beyond throwing it into reverse which usually isn't a good idea at 30 mph with someone riding your ass.

22s are much more practical and the stagger will look mean. Good idea to wait on an SRT8 suspension.
Back to top Go down
Hypnotiq
CAMM All-Star
Hypnotiq

PostSubject: Re: Daddy found a new pair of shoes!!!!   Daddy found a new pair of shoes!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2012, 7:59 pm

Go ask her already!! Daddy found a new pair of shoes!!!! - Page 2 2s6a5mq
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Daddy found a new pair of shoes!!!!   Daddy found a new pair of shoes!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2012, 9:01 pm

Hypnotiq wrote:
Go ask her already!! Daddy found a new pair of shoes!!!! - Page 2 2s6a5mq
Bro, the shit takes time. Slowly but surely getting in her head.
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

PostSubject: Re: Daddy found a new pair of shoes!!!!   Daddy found a new pair of shoes!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2012, 9:13 pm

Shawn I usually just put it by her face to get in her head.
Back to top Go down
Hypnotiq
CAMM All-Star
Hypnotiq

PostSubject: Re: Daddy found a new pair of shoes!!!!   Daddy found a new pair of shoes!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2012, 9:51 pm

jesse031081 wrote:

This!!! Well said Jesse!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Daddy found a new pair of shoes!!!!   Daddy found a new pair of shoes!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2012, 6:15 am

jesse031081 wrote:
lmao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daddy found a new pair of shoes!!!!   Daddy found a new pair of shoes!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daddy found a new pair of shoes!!!!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next