Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Daddy found a new pair of shoes!!!!

Go down 
+14
vagrant
Headtripp
Fidostudio
06 mid blue se
blackhemi
BigM
Iguanaman
Moparcharger07
AlterEgo
xegitalian19xx
jontoad
Hypnotiq
firestartr420
Shawn1112
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Daddy found a new pair of shoes!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Daddy found a new pair of shoes!!!!   Daddy found a new pair of shoes!!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2012, 6:10 pm

I think I found the rims I want, now have to convince the wifey to let me charge them. They are 1pc forged wheels. If I convince her which I doubt, I have to decide between 22's staggered or 24's not staggered. They dont make the 24" staggered. I have seen both 22's and 24's on the new 300's. I dont think the 22's fill the wheel well enough, and I dont want to lower the car at all so thats out of the question. 24's look fucking sik on the new 300's, but in the same breath I kind of want a staggered look. I would order them exactly how they look in the pic, if I got the okay.

Daddy found a new pair of shoes!!!! BM2
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: Daddy found a new pair of shoes!!!!   Daddy found a new pair of shoes!!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2012, 6:30 pm

doh thumbsup thumbsup boobies boobies boobies cheers cheers Modelo
Back to top Go down
Hypnotiq
CAMM All-Star
Hypnotiq

PostSubject: Re: Daddy found a new pair of shoes!!!!   Daddy found a new pair of shoes!!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2012, 6:44 pm

We need a photoshoping of them on the ride asap.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Daddy found a new pair of shoes!!!!   Daddy found a new pair of shoes!!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2012, 7:39 pm

they look awesome, but 22's staggered please...
Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

PostSubject: Re: Daddy found a new pair of shoes!!!!   Daddy found a new pair of shoes!!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2012, 7:40 pm

jontoad wrote:
they look awesome, but 22's staggered please...

I agree with Toad on this one man....not a big fan of anything with 24's.....If you don't like the spacing just lower it, but please please don't do 24's....Tacky as hell in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Daddy found a new pair of shoes!!!!   Daddy found a new pair of shoes!!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2012, 7:43 pm

Love the choice but i agree with the boys, no 24's
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Daddy found a new pair of shoes!!!!   Daddy found a new pair of shoes!!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2012, 8:03 pm

I hear you guys on the 24's, I know it will ride like shit not to mention I will be on rubber bands for tires. But as I said the 22's just look really small, because the car sits high. Also like I said I dont want to lower the car just yet. Jon, if I went with 22x9 in the front and 22x10.5 in the rear what is the biggest tire (height wise) I could go with to try and fill in the wheel well.
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: Daddy found a new pair of shoes!!!!   Daddy found a new pair of shoes!!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2012, 8:21 pm

Those will look TIGHT man!!!
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Daddy found a new pair of shoes!!!!   Daddy found a new pair of shoes!!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2012, 8:32 pm

any bigger than 265/35/22 rubs the bolt on the front. for the rear 285/30 or 295/30
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: Daddy found a new pair of shoes!!!!   Daddy found a new pair of shoes!!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2012, 8:34 pm

I say go with 17's.

And by the way...happy birthday, Shawn! jocolor
Back to top Go down
Hypnotiq
CAMM All-Star
Hypnotiq

PostSubject: Re: Daddy found a new pair of shoes!!!!   Daddy found a new pair of shoes!!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2012, 8:44 pm

I say go with the fours.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Daddy found a new pair of shoes!!!!   Daddy found a new pair of shoes!!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2012, 8:48 pm

Iguanaman wrote:
I say go with 17's.

And by the way...happy birthday, Shawn! jocolor
lmfao!!!!
Back to top Go down
BigM
CAMM Pro
BigM

PostSubject: Re: Daddy found a new pair of shoes!!!!   Daddy found a new pair of shoes!!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2012, 9:47 pm

I agree with the 22s. You still want the car to look functional IMHO on 24s it is like putting 6 inch heels on a linebacker but opinions are like assholes go with your gut.

Consider that you'll likely lower it some day even if it is only an inch.

Those wheels should look great, love the black/white theme.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Daddy found a new pair of shoes!!!!   Daddy found a new pair of shoes!!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2012, 9:50 pm

don't mention 6 inch heels on a linebacker, your getting Shawn excited... Uri
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: Daddy found a new pair of shoes!!!!   Daddy found a new pair of shoes!!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2012, 10:01 pm

jontoad wrote:
don't mention 6 inch heels on a linebacker, your getting Shawn excited... Uri

Cue the "Urlacher in the locker room" avatar: bootyshake
Back to top Go down
blackhemi
CAMM Pro
blackhemi

PostSubject: Re: Daddy found a new pair of shoes!!!!   Daddy found a new pair of shoes!!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2012, 10:05 pm

Seen Jilla's 300 with 24's, they fill the gap nicely and don't look out of place. If you can deal with the tougher ride do the 24's.
Back to top Go down
06 mid blue se
CAMM Member
06 mid blue se

PostSubject: Re: Daddy found a new pair of shoes!!!!   Daddy found a new pair of shoes!!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2012, 10:42 pm

Here is another bad attempt at Photoshop

Daddy found a new pair of shoes!!!! Photo-11
Back to top Go down
06 mid blue se
CAMM Member
06 mid blue se

PostSubject: Re: Daddy found a new pair of shoes!!!!   Daddy found a new pair of shoes!!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2012, 10:44 pm

That would be the look with the 24's. I size the rim to the exact size of your current tire.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Daddy found a new pair of shoes!!!!   Daddy found a new pair of shoes!!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2012, 7:23 am

Thanks Paul, I'm really liking those on the car!!!!
Back to top Go down
Fidostudio
CAMM Pro
Fidostudio

PostSubject: Re: Daddy found a new pair of shoes!!!!   Daddy found a new pair of shoes!!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2012, 8:13 am

Those will look great....22's !!!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Daddy found a new pair of shoes!!!!   Daddy found a new pair of shoes!!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2012, 8:23 am

If I get the okay to order them, I'm still leaning towards the 24's. As bad as I want a staggered set-up, I also want a rim that is going to fill in the wheel well. All this dont mean shit if I dont get the okay to order. But in the same breath, I like to cruise in the city, and I know with 4's the first pot hole I hit, I will be buying at the least a new tire and possibly a new rim!
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: Daddy found a new pair of shoes!!!!   Daddy found a new pair of shoes!!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2012, 8:45 am

Do what you want Shawn we will still love ya even if you get 24's although they are completely lame Smile haha j/k
Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

PostSubject: Re: Daddy found a new pair of shoes!!!!   Daddy found a new pair of shoes!!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2012, 9:24 am

Shawn1112 wrote:
If I get the okay to order them, I'm still leaning towards the 24's. As bad as I want a staggered set-up, I also want a rim that is going to fill in the wheel well. All this dont mean shit if I dont get the okay to order. But in the same breath, I like to cruise in the city, and I know with 4's the first pot hole I hit, I will be buying at the least a new tire and possibly a new rim!

I think you just answered your own question bro....If you are going to cruise the City and worry about pot holes I'd honestly just go with the staggered set-up. Why sit on pins and needles every time you hit a bump in your ride wondering if you are going to pop a tire or possibly break/dent your rim....That alone would make me not want 24's. These cars are meant to be driven and driven hard, and you would be doing the car and the Mopar community a disservice in my honest opinion Smile - Rant over

I respect your opinion either way you go just wanted to voice mine...

PS----You honestly don't think you'll ever lower your car??
Back to top Go down
Hypnotiq
CAMM All-Star
Hypnotiq

PostSubject: Re: Daddy found a new pair of shoes!!!!   Daddy found a new pair of shoes!!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2012, 11:53 am

Fill them gaps bro.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Daddy found a new pair of shoes!!!!   Daddy found a new pair of shoes!!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2012, 12:22 pm

Hypnotiq wrote:
Fill them gaps bro.
lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daddy found a new pair of shoes!!!!   Daddy found a new pair of shoes!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daddy found a new pair of shoes!!!!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next