Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

lil' Bogie's gettin new shoes!!!!

Go down 
+5
jontoad
Shawn1112
axon
ChiTownHemi
bogieboy
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

lil' Bogie's gettin new shoes!!!! Empty
PostSubject: lil' Bogie's gettin new shoes!!!!   lil' Bogie's gettin new shoes!!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2010, 9:27 pm

Another Jontoad special......

lil' Bogie's gettin new shoes!!!! Mbmyum_gbm_ang

Jon is hooking me up with his old set of these......and his old g/y eagle Gt-a 245/45/20s.....

I am picking them up (and presumably having them put on...correct me if I'm wrong Jon.....) on saturday afternoon.....

THANK YOU Jontoad!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ChiTownHemi
CAMM All-Star
ChiTownHemi

PostSubject: Re: lil' Bogie's gettin new shoes!!!!   lil' Bogie's gettin new shoes!!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2010, 9:36 pm

Wow. Nice upgrade!! Jontoad's been a busy man.
Back to top Go down
axon
CAMM Member
axon

PostSubject: Re: lil' Bogie's gettin new shoes!!!!   lil' Bogie's gettin new shoes!!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2010, 9:42 pm

that'll be hawt.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: lil' Bogie's gettin new shoes!!!!   lil' Bogie's gettin new shoes!!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2010, 9:43 pm

I like those
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: lil' Bogie's gettin new shoes!!!!   lil' Bogie's gettin new shoes!!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2010, 9:46 pm

ChiTownHemi wrote:
Wow. Nice upgrade!! Jontoad's been a busy man.

Yeah!!!!! I am really stoked...........I have been talking about getting rims since I got the truck in 05...........finally gettin them!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: lil' Bogie's gettin new shoes!!!!   lil' Bogie's gettin new shoes!!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2010, 9:51 pm

These rims will finally give me some serious motivation to do a few things that go hand in hand.........I will be doing a 2-3" drop all the way around, moving the exhaust tip from the back to a dual dump infront of the rear wheels(one on each side) (that's cuz at the factory R/h the tailpipe drags pulling out of the driveway.....) and some stainless headers from ebay.........I know... those aren't related.....but I want them baaaaaaaddddddd........LOL
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: lil' Bogie's gettin new shoes!!!!   lil' Bogie's gettin new shoes!!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2010, 11:30 pm

they are just sitting in my basement. might as well give em to ya. lol.
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: lil' Bogie's gettin new shoes!!!!   lil' Bogie's gettin new shoes!!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2010, 2:04 am

Those are nice! Congrats! And way to go Jon! thumbsup
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: lil' Bogie's gettin new shoes!!!!   lil' Bogie's gettin new shoes!!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2010, 7:56 am

jontoad wrote:
they are just sitting in my basement. might as well give em to ya. lol.

And I thank you for that Jon!!!!!!!! You are truly a good man!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: lil' Bogie's gettin new shoes!!!!   lil' Bogie's gettin new shoes!!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2010, 10:20 am

Those are nice.

And yes Jon is one of the good ones. Smile
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: lil' Bogie's gettin new shoes!!!!   lil' Bogie's gettin new shoes!!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2010, 6:32 pm

Hehe.....well, according to Jon 2 of the 245/45 tires were pretty much bald......so he's throwing a pair of 285/40 g/y runflat rs-a's on there.......can you say STAGGERED????? Lol

I CAN'T WAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTT.............. LOL my truck is gonna be badass soon enough!!!!
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: lil' Bogie's gettin new shoes!!!!   lil' Bogie's gettin new shoes!!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2010, 8:21 pm

Coolio. reps to ya JT.
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: lil' Bogie's gettin new shoes!!!!   lil' Bogie's gettin new shoes!!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2010, 7:24 pm

About 20 hrs til new rims!!!!!!!! I AM STTTTTOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: lil' Bogie's gettin new shoes!!!!   lil' Bogie's gettin new shoes!!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2010, 1:20 am

wow congrats on the wheels!!!
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: lil' Bogie's gettin new shoes!!!!   lil' Bogie's gettin new shoes!!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2010, 6:31 pm

pics!!!! lil' Bogie's gettin new shoes!!!! Waiting bounce
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: lil' Bogie's gettin new shoes!!!!   lil' Bogie's gettin new shoes!!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2010, 6:34 pm

Here's a parking lot pic......more pics to come on a non shitty day.................

lil' Bogie's gettin new shoes!!!! IMG00214
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: lil' Bogie's gettin new shoes!!!!   lil' Bogie's gettin new shoes!!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2010, 6:37 pm

jontoad wrote:
pics!!!! lil' Bogie's gettin new shoes!!!! Waiting bounce

Ask and ye shall receive.......
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: lil' Bogie's gettin new shoes!!!!   lil' Bogie's gettin new shoes!!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2010, 6:37 pm

you ever think of hacking that exhaust pipe off after the muffler and using a turn down? the truck looks great now but im not a big fan of the tip sticking so far out.

you should have your bro drive by in the truck. it looks real cool going down the street now!
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: lil' Bogie's gettin new shoes!!!!   lil' Bogie's gettin new shoes!!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2010, 6:50 pm

I have the start of running the pipes out in front of the rear wheels.......LOL so yes, hacking the pipe off is in the works........
Also, these wheels have got to be way lighter than the stockers.........it picks up way quicker on the highway now!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: lil' Bogie's gettin new shoes!!!!   lil' Bogie's gettin new shoes!!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2010, 6:54 pm

bogieboy wrote:
I have the start of running the pipes out in front of the rear wheels.......LOL so yes, hacking the pipe off is in the works........
Also, these wheels have got to be way lighter than the stockers.........it picks up way quicker on the highway now!!!!!!!

yea thats interesting, i don't think they are lighter than the stockers. maybe your just excited about them. lol.

any pics from like the front corner angle? they line up real nice with the fender flares. the wheels and tires alone made a huge change in the sportiness look of the truck. it looks athletic now for sure.
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: lil' Bogie's gettin new shoes!!!!   lil' Bogie's gettin new shoes!!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2010, 7:01 pm

The good pics will come on a good day............I will haul out my good camera and take pics instead of using my phone..........oh, and rewash it........355 was fuckin FILTHY today.........
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: lil' Bogie's gettin new shoes!!!!   lil' Bogie's gettin new shoes!!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2010, 9:29 pm

Truck looks great with the rims, congrats
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: lil' Bogie's gettin new shoes!!!!   lil' Bogie's gettin new shoes!!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2010, 9:57 pm

Thanks!!!!! I love em!!!!!! Next is maybe a small drop....maybe an inch or so....not much more though....
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: lil' Bogie's gettin new shoes!!!!   lil' Bogie's gettin new shoes!!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2010, 10:10 pm

bogieboy wrote:
Thanks!!!!! I love em!!!!!! Next is maybe a small drop....maybe an inch or so....not much more though....
Slam it bro, I love the slammed look on trucks like your and Toads
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: lil' Bogie's gettin new shoes!!!!   lil' Bogie's gettin new shoes!!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2010, 10:58 pm

I would have to do body modification to drop it much more than an inch.......the tires clip the top edge of the fenderwell when the suspension compresses....... I would have to roll the fenders.......that=repaint too...and that combo=more than I can spend.......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lil' Bogie's gettin new shoes!!!!   lil' Bogie's gettin new shoes!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lil' Bogie's gettin new shoes!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Garage :: Wheels and Suspension-
Jump to: