Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

fender rolling

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
funkpolice
CAMM All-Star
funkpolice

fender rolling Empty
PostSubject: fender rolling   fender rolling I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2012, 7:24 pm

well I comitted to buy the set of bogart wheels and m/h tires on lxforums. the seller says he doesn't have any rubbing issues, but he has rolled fenders. so, in the event that I need to roll my fenders to make this setup work, is there anyone here that know what they are doing and would give me a hand? i'm a metal fabricator, so I'm pretty sure I can handle it, but I'm concerned about the heating of the paint. these are m&h 390 tires on a 17Xwheel. Hopefully I don't have any problems and rolling is not needed. Is this something that could be addresses at the mod night? oh, and happy st. pattricks day. drunk.
bill
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

fender rolling Empty
PostSubject: Re: fender rolling   fender rolling I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2012, 9:07 pm

I've never done it, but I know Jontoad had to roll his fenders to fit those MONSTER size tires he's rollin on lol
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

fender rolling Empty
PostSubject: Re: fender rolling   fender rolling I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2012, 9:22 pm

lol. Adam. yea... we kinda had to do it by necessity and.... shall we say did not have the proper tools when we rolled and pulled my fenders. it came out great though.

honestly if i had the Eastwood roller that bolts on the hub it would be a breeze with a heat gun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

fender rolling Empty
PostSubject: Re: fender rolling   fender rolling I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fender rolling
Page 1 of 1