Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

place near Rolling meadows

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mwa145
CAMM Pro
mwa145

place near Rolling meadows Empty
PostSubject: place near Rolling meadows   place near Rolling meadows I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2013, 11:33 am

that can fixed bent rims? need to get some vipers fixed
Back to top Go down
GSB06SRT
CAMM Pro
GSB06SRT

PostSubject: Re: place near Rolling meadows   place near Rolling meadows I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2013, 2:42 pm

Give Chris or Dave at Definitive Motorcars a call Monday they are on Winnetka and I know they have a powdercoat guy but I don't know if he fixes wheels too.

http://www.definitivemotorcars.com/used-cars-rolling-meadows/

Tell them Gerry sent you, the guy who they got the silver R/T off of, lol. thumbsup
Back to top Go down
mwa145
CAMM Pro
mwa145

PostSubject: Re: place near Rolling meadows   place near Rolling meadows I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2013, 3:55 pm

thank you!
Back to top Go down
GSB06SRT
CAMM Pro
GSB06SRT

PostSubject: Re: place near Rolling meadows   place near Rolling meadows I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2013, 6:23 pm

No problem man, they are great guys, check out the 65 427 Cobra in the showroom if you go. ford lol
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: place near Rolling meadows   place near Rolling meadows I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2013, 7:30 pm

Wheels of America in Elk Grove can also fix them
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: place near Rolling meadows   place near Rolling meadows I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2013, 7:35 pm

Chicago wheel service is who we use to fix wheels for our customers. I think they are in villa park. Not sure since they pick the wheels up at our shop.
Back to top Go down
Hypnotiq
CAMM All-Star
Hypnotiq

PostSubject: Re: place near Rolling meadows   place near Rolling meadows I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2013, 7:59 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
Wheels of America in Elk Grove can also fix them

Took mine there! These guys get it done.
Back to top Go down
mwa145
CAMM Pro
mwa145

PostSubject: Re: place near Rolling meadows   place near Rolling meadows I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2013, 8:07 pm

I will be calling all these shops tomorrow . The bent ain't that bad ,hopefully I don't get raped
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: place near Rolling meadows   place near Rolling meadows I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

place near Rolling meadows
Page 1 of 1