Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My first Autozone mod and no not fender vents lol total cost.....$3.00!!!

Go down 
+8
AlterEgo
chargerchick
Shawn1112
cjresto
eviltrycycle
HemiMag
Headtripp
TheDarkKnight
12 posters
AuthorMessage
TheDarkKnight
CAMM Pro
TheDarkKnight

My first Autozone mod and no not fender vents lol total cost.....$3.00!!! Empty
PostSubject: My first Autozone mod and no not fender vents lol total cost.....$3.00!!!   My first Autozone mod and no not fender vents lol total cost.....$3.00!!! I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2010, 12:06 pm

I have an R/T emblem coming that I'm going to blackout and I seen somebody have 392 in the opposite side of the grille so I decided to do something like that for my lil 345! The #'s cost me .99 cents a piece and with an hours worth of sanding and prepping them I painted them with a primer and then a satin black topcoat. The adhesive on back is really good and it has been tested at triple didget speeds and has yet to come off I think it looks good! Very Happy

My first Autozone mod and no not fender vents lol total cost.....$3.00!!! 059
My first Autozone mod and no not fender vents lol total cost.....$3.00!!! 060
My first Autozone mod and no not fender vents lol total cost.....$3.00!!! 061
My first Autozone mod and no not fender vents lol total cost.....$3.00!!! 062
My first Autozone mod and no not fender vents lol total cost.....$3.00!!! 064
My first Autozone mod and no not fender vents lol total cost.....$3.00!!! 066
My first Autozone mod and no not fender vents lol total cost.....$3.00!!! 065
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: My first Autozone mod and no not fender vents lol total cost.....$3.00!!!   My first Autozone mod and no not fender vents lol total cost.....$3.00!!! I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2010, 12:08 pm

Very nice I was going to get the same ones and do 345 in white then HEMI in red and put them on my T/A hood but they were a bit too big. I like what you did good job
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: My first Autozone mod and no not fender vents lol total cost.....$3.00!!!   My first Autozone mod and no not fender vents lol total cost.....$3.00!!! I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2010, 12:10 pm

those look really good
Back to top Go down
TheDarkKnight
CAMM Pro
TheDarkKnight

PostSubject: Re: My first Autozone mod and no not fender vents lol total cost.....$3.00!!!   My first Autozone mod and no not fender vents lol total cost.....$3.00!!! I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2010, 12:14 pm

Headtripp wrote:
Very nice I was going to get the same ones and do 345 in white then HEMI in red and put them on my T/A hood but they were a bit too big. I like what you did good job
Hey thanks man yea the style of their numbers and letters are kinda Mopar like but just a little to cheesy looking in chrome form.
Back to top Go down
TheDarkKnight
CAMM Pro
TheDarkKnight

PostSubject: Re: My first Autozone mod and no not fender vents lol total cost.....$3.00!!!   My first Autozone mod and no not fender vents lol total cost.....$3.00!!! I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2010, 12:14 pm

HemiMag24s wrote:
those look really good
Thanks bro!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: My first Autozone mod and no not fender vents lol total cost.....$3.00!!!   My first Autozone mod and no not fender vents lol total cost.....$3.00!!! I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2010, 12:26 pm

Very cool idea!
Back to top Go down
cjresto
CAMM Member
cjresto

PostSubject: Re: My first Autozone mod and no not fender vents lol total cost.....$3.00!!!   My first Autozone mod and no not fender vents lol total cost.....$3.00!!! I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2010, 2:59 pm

Looks great! I've been looking for something suddle to put a 392 on my grill when I get my car back. I may just have to use your Idea.
Back to top Go down
TheDarkKnight
CAMM Pro
TheDarkKnight

PostSubject: Re: My first Autozone mod and no not fender vents lol total cost.....$3.00!!!   My first Autozone mod and no not fender vents lol total cost.....$3.00!!! I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2010, 3:01 pm

eviltrycycle wrote:
Very cool idea!
Thanks Crystal! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheDarkKnight
CAMM Pro
TheDarkKnight

PostSubject: Re: My first Autozone mod and no not fender vents lol total cost.....$3.00!!!   My first Autozone mod and no not fender vents lol total cost.....$3.00!!! I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2010, 3:03 pm

cjresto wrote:
Looks great! I've been looking for something suddle to put a 392 on my grill when I get my car back. I may just have to use your Idea.
I say do it cheers and as for 392 Neutral I'm jelous!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: My first Autozone mod and no not fender vents lol total cost.....$3.00!!!   My first Autozone mod and no not fender vents lol total cost.....$3.00!!! I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2010, 4:36 pm

Looks great bro!
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: My first Autozone mod and no not fender vents lol total cost.....$3.00!!!   My first Autozone mod and no not fender vents lol total cost.....$3.00!!! I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2010, 7:33 pm

Very original! Great job, Russell!!! thumbsup
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: My first Autozone mod and no not fender vents lol total cost.....$3.00!!!   My first Autozone mod and no not fender vents lol total cost.....$3.00!!! I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2010, 7:46 pm

I love the look. The blacked out look is sik!! Great job My first Autozone mod and no not fender vents lol total cost.....$3.00!!! 965712
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: My first Autozone mod and no not fender vents lol total cost.....$3.00!!!   My first Autozone mod and no not fender vents lol total cost.....$3.00!!! I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2010, 7:52 pm

likey!
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: My first Autozone mod and no not fender vents lol total cost.....$3.00!!!   My first Autozone mod and no not fender vents lol total cost.....$3.00!!! I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2010, 7:56 pm

looks good.
Back to top Go down
Hoodie
CAMM Pro
Hoodie

PostSubject: Re: My first Autozone mod and no not fender vents lol total cost.....$3.00!!!   My first Autozone mod and no not fender vents lol total cost.....$3.00!!! I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2010, 10:47 pm

Looks real good man.. Definitely something unique but not in a bad way..
Back to top Go down
ojilla
CAMM Member
ojilla

PostSubject: Re: My first Autozone mod and no not fender vents lol total cost.....$3.00!!!   My first Autozone mod and no not fender vents lol total cost.....$3.00!!! I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2010, 12:25 am

That is sweet! Clean looking!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My first Autozone mod and no not fender vents lol total cost.....$3.00!!!   My first Autozone mod and no not fender vents lol total cost.....$3.00!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My first Autozone mod and no not fender vents lol total cost.....$3.00!!!
Page 1 of 1