Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shawn is gonna HATE this!!!

Go down 
+10
jontoad
stairman
Sublime378
Shawn1112
jgraun
KevinDSClark
Hypnotiq
Bulldog
firestartr420
Fidostudio
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Fidostudio
CAMM Pro
Fidostudio

Shawn is gonna HATE this!!! Empty
PostSubject: Shawn is gonna HATE this!!!   Shawn is gonna HATE this!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2012, 11:02 pm

Oh yeah.... Sox Sox Sox

Shawn is gonna HATE this!!! 430208_10150586301797965_637492964_9255658_704280459_n
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: Shawn is gonna HATE this!!!   Shawn is gonna HATE this!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2012, 12:14 am

hahah Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs
Back to top Go down
Bulldog
CAMM Pro
Bulldog

PostSubject: Re: Shawn is gonna HATE this!!!   Shawn is gonna HATE this!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2012, 3:12 am

I always thought your car was badass...

Until that mod!!! doh doh doh

Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs
Back to top Go down
Hypnotiq
CAMM All-Star
Hypnotiq

PostSubject: Re: Shawn is gonna HATE this!!!   Shawn is gonna HATE this!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2012, 7:04 am

hahahahaha! Nice man. Very nice.
Back to top Go down
KevinDSClark
CAMM Pro
KevinDSClark

PostSubject: Re: Shawn is gonna HATE this!!!   Shawn is gonna HATE this!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2012, 7:48 am

Fidostudio wrote:
Oh yeah.... Sox Sox Sox

Shawn is gonna HATE this!!! 430208_10150586301797965_637492964_9255658_704280459_n

Why would you ruin a beautiful car like that with a mod like THAT???? Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs
Back to top Go down
jgraun
CAMM Member
jgraun

PostSubject: Re: Shawn is gonna HATE this!!!   Shawn is gonna HATE this!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2012, 9:11 am

nice!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Shawn is gonna HATE this!!!   Shawn is gonna HATE this!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2012, 10:50 am

I hope you don't expect to win anything at shows this year. Cause you just turned your car in to a PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!!!!!! Dont be surprised if you garage catches on fire while your in Florida. God is a CUBS FAN and he may strike your garage with lightning!!!!
Back to top Go down
Fidostudio
CAMM Pro
Fidostudio

PostSubject: Re: Shawn is gonna HATE this!!!   Shawn is gonna HATE this!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2012, 11:22 am

Awww, your such a sweetie!!!

See ya tonight asswipe....GO SOX!!!
Back to top Go down
Sublime378
CAMM Member
Sublime378

PostSubject: Re: Shawn is gonna HATE this!!!   Shawn is gonna HATE this!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2012, 3:55 pm

Rofl but for real god is a cubs fan
Back to top Go down
stairman
CAMM Pro
stairman

PostSubject: Re: Shawn is gonna HATE this!!!   Shawn is gonna HATE this!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2012, 5:49 pm

The black and white plates are nice.....except for the sux logo. Cubs
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Shawn is gonna HATE this!!!   Shawn is gonna HATE this!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2012, 6:04 pm

boo dat
Back to top Go down
BigM
CAMM Pro
BigM

PostSubject: Re: Shawn is gonna HATE this!!!   Shawn is gonna HATE this!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2012, 7:29 pm

There is a guy at work that has the Bears plates but they read "CUBS".

I was raised a Cubs fan but don't follow them like I used to. Nothing controversial about my plates everyone loves the Bulls right?

Shawn is gonna HATE this!!! Bt_sma10
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Shawn is gonna HATE this!!!   Shawn is gonna HATE this!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2012, 7:48 pm

Bears, Bulls, Cubs. that's my Chicago teams, I'm a superfan of all 3. I'm a casual Blackhawks fan but i got no love for the Sux.

somehow I'm a Tampa Buccs fan too.

that's the extent of my favorite teams... other than that its all motorsports stuff for me.
Back to top Go down
BigM
CAMM Pro
BigM

PostSubject: Re: Shawn is gonna HATE this!!!   Shawn is gonna HATE this!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2012, 8:05 pm

I really only follow the Cubs casually now I have not watched an entire game or even a good chunk of a game in several years. The Bears and Bulls I DVR each game and watch them 100%. I don't think I've missed more than a handful of games in the past 8-10 years.

I got a chance to speak with John Paxon on Wednesday night as he was our "talent" at a work function down in Springfield. He was the most down to earth guy, I told him that I really appreciated how he represented our team.

I suggested they fire more tennis balls at Asik to work on his hands but they said they do that and more which I figured. I was surprised we got him down there at night, he told me he'd drive back to Chicago and listen to the game on the radio. Too bad it would have been great to watch a game with the Bulls VP, see how he really feels about Boozer's defense!

Back to top Go down
chicagovich
CAMM Pro
chicagovich

PostSubject: Re: Shawn is gonna HATE this!!!   Shawn is gonna HATE this!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2012, 8:21 pm

Another one among us!

Sox Sox Sox Sox Sox Sox Sox Sox Sox

Shawn is gonna HATE this!!! Img_0031

Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: Shawn is gonna HATE this!!!   Shawn is gonna HATE this!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2012, 8:34 pm

I am ordering those plates too, BUT I am in no way, shape or form any type of sports fan, I just think it'll look cool with the matte black LOL I might just cover the sox logo with some matte black vinyl lol
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Shawn is gonna HATE this!!!   Shawn is gonna HATE this!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2012, 10:57 pm

Just one question, why did it take 6 yrs to have a plate come out. Actually 1 more question, why was the Sux plate the last of the 4 major teams in town to get a plate??? Because they are the 4th team in the city!!! Nobody gives a flying fuck about the Sux!!! Real baseball is played on the North Side in a real ball park, not a fucking mall that lets u bring your dog to the game, lmfao!!! What are my talking about you guys have mutts there every game, the women!!!
Back to top Go down
Fidostudio
CAMM Pro
Fidostudio

PostSubject: Re: Shawn is gonna HATE this!!!   Shawn is gonna HATE this!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2012, 11:01 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
Just one question, why did it take 6 yrs to have a plate come out. Actually 1 more question, why was the Sux plate the last of the 4 major teams in town to get a plate??? Because they are the 4th team in the city!!! Nobody gives a flying fuck about the Sux!!! Real baseball is played on the North Side in a real ball park, not a fucking mall that lets u bring your dog to the game, lmfao!!! What are my talking about you guys have mutts there every game, the women!!!

I think I'll let Alicia take this one! Smile
Back to top Go down
Fidostudio
CAMM Pro
Fidostudio

PostSubject: Re: Shawn is gonna HATE this!!!   Shawn is gonna HATE this!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2012, 8:08 am

Yeah, she's a real woofer!! Cubs fans are just too drunk to realize how uggo the girls at Wrigley are!

Shawn is gonna HATE this!!! 431755_10150588567752965_637492964_9266515_1649705551_n
Back to top Go down
ttruckinon
CAMM Pro
ttruckinon

PostSubject: Re: Shawn is gonna HATE this!!!   Shawn is gonna HATE this!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2012, 10:41 am

I thought they only sold the Cubs plate to Mustang owners!
Back to top Go down
Bulldog
CAMM Pro
Bulldog

PostSubject: Re: Shawn is gonna HATE this!!!   Shawn is gonna HATE this!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2012, 10:43 am

Yeah...I'll stick with the Cubs fans...

Shawn is gonna HATE this!!! Cubs-1
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Shawn is gonna HATE this!!!   Shawn is gonna HATE this!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2012, 3:15 pm

ttruckinon wrote:
I thought they only sold the Cubs plate to Mustang owners!

only if they plan to defect.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Shawn is gonna HATE this!!!   Shawn is gonna HATE this!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2012, 3:16 pm

Shawn is gonna HATE this!!! 33z5u3d
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shawn is gonna HATE this!!!   Shawn is gonna HATE this!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shawn is gonna HATE this!!!
Page 1 of 1