Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yay I'm gonna get some Talyor Shorties!!!!!

Go down 
+2
chargerchick
moaugust88
6 posters
AuthorMessage
moaugust88
CAMM Pro
moaugust88

Yay I'm gonna get some Talyor Shorties!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Yay I'm gonna get some Talyor Shorties!!!!!   Yay I'm gonna get some Talyor Shorties!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2010, 11:34 pm

So I found a deal on Taylor Shorties. Another catch is that the guy only has orange, green and purple shorties. I'm goin with orange. But awesome deal for new shorties - $).....coool!
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Yay I'm gonna get some Talyor Shorties!!!!!   Yay I'm gonna get some Talyor Shorties!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2010, 11:44 pm

Purple is better. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: Yay I'm gonna get some Talyor Shorties!!!!!   Yay I'm gonna get some Talyor Shorties!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2010, 1:43 am

purple is for loosers!!!!jk...

but Congrats on the shorties!!!
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Yay I'm gonna get some Talyor Shorties!!!!!   Yay I'm gonna get some Talyor Shorties!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2010, 3:48 am

Bite me! tongue
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Yay I'm gonna get some Talyor Shorties!!!!!   Yay I'm gonna get some Talyor Shorties!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2010, 6:53 am

awesome that is what i have makes things looks so much better...
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Yay I'm gonna get some Talyor Shorties!!!!!   Yay I'm gonna get some Talyor Shorties!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2010, 7:01 am

Never heard of them. How do they compare to Jba or Bbk?
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Yay I'm gonna get some Talyor Shorties!!!!!   Yay I'm gonna get some Talyor Shorties!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2010, 7:22 am

shawn these are spark plug wires...lol
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Yay I'm gonna get some Talyor Shorties!!!!!   Yay I'm gonna get some Talyor Shorties!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2010, 7:23 am

Yay I'm gonna get some Talyor Shorties!!!!! S5000810
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: Yay I'm gonna get some Talyor Shorties!!!!!   Yay I'm gonna get some Talyor Shorties!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2010, 7:27 am

Shawn1112 wrote:
Never heard of them. How do they compare to Jba or Bbk?

I had to look it up on the Internet to figure out what he was talking about.
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Yay I'm gonna get some Talyor Shorties!!!!!   Yay I'm gonna get some Talyor Shorties!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2010, 7:30 am

just us 05 boys... the 06 they changed to coil packs... maybe thats why you all got stiffed on the hood struts... i would have taken the coil packs over the wires anyday...
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: Yay I'm gonna get some Talyor Shorties!!!!!   Yay I'm gonna get some Talyor Shorties!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2010, 7:31 am

Mine came with hood struts.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Yay I'm gonna get some Talyor Shorties!!!!!   Yay I'm gonna get some Talyor Shorties!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2010, 7:41 am

When he said shorties I just figured headers. Then I seen him mention colors and I was thinking WTF?????
Back to top Go down
moaugust88
CAMM Pro
moaugust88

PostSubject: Re: Yay I'm gonna get some Talyor Shorties!!!!!   Yay I'm gonna get some Talyor Shorties!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2010, 8:00 am

Lmao yeah brian I'd take coil packs over hood struts
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Yay I'm gonna get some Talyor Shorties!!!!!   Yay I'm gonna get some Talyor Shorties!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2010, 9:27 am

I dunno! Those look pretty cool! (especially if they were in purple!) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
moaugust88
CAMM Pro
moaugust88

PostSubject: Re: Yay I'm gonna get some Talyor Shorties!!!!!   Yay I'm gonna get some Talyor Shorties!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2010, 10:14 am

Yeah and from what I hear is that if someone from and '05 switches to coil packs you get a slightly smoother idle and cleaner look. You achieve that as well with these shorties, but not go into the hassle of new valve covers, wiring, and cost. Just cheaper to get taylor shorties and some new spark plugs. I like that it give that LS1 kinda look, you know with the short plug wire. I did like my Corvette when I had it. Blush
Back to top Go down
moaugust88
CAMM Pro
moaugust88

PostSubject: Re: Yay I'm gonna get some Talyor Shorties!!!!!   Yay I'm gonna get some Talyor Shorties!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2010, 5:21 pm

Anyways I thought I would keep you updated. So the guy I was gonna buy my Shorties from sold them on me but this came at an advantage. He told me since he promised me some orange ones, that he would order some for me in any color and stay the same price so that works, of which I'm just going black. And well I got my hands on a SRT intake and that will be awesome. I like the SRT intake over the CAI's just cause will IDK I like the SRT intake. Anyways I'm getting the intake soon they guy will let me know when the shorties come in and liljoejoe is willing to give up his Fuse box cover for a trade so thats cool. Things are coming along nicely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yay I'm gonna get some Talyor Shorties!!!!!   Yay I'm gonna get some Talyor Shorties!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yay I'm gonna get some Talyor Shorties!!!!!
Page 1 of 1