Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gonna have to say goodbye to a great friend this week.

Go down 
+20
moaugust88
chargerchick
Bulldog
liljoejoe54
RomeoWright
xegitalian19xx
jontoad
VIKES4093
Headtripp
JacksSRT8
firestartr420
stairman
jamesv82
Illinois Chaos
canuhemi
jlg1963
eviltrycycle
jesse031081
Hypnotiq
Shawn1112
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Gonna have to say goodbye to a great friend this week. Empty
PostSubject: Gonna have to say goodbye to a great friend this week.   Gonna have to say goodbye to a great friend this week. I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2012, 6:51 am

Well the time has come and we are going to have to put Wrigley our 9yr old boxer down this week. His rear legs just cant cut it no more, its not the joints its muscle degeneration, basically he is just plain old. We have had him on steroids thru the vet and hasnt helped. Last night at 2am he had a pretty bad seizure. This is going to be really tuff on the whole family, because he isnt just a dog, he is a part of our family.
Back to top Go down
Hypnotiq
CAMM All-Star
Hypnotiq

PostSubject: Re: Gonna have to say goodbye to a great friend this week.   Gonna have to say goodbye to a great friend this week. I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2012, 7:08 am

I'm really sorry to hear this. I wish you guys the best in making it through these tough times. I know how hard it can be to lose someone that you're used to seeing daily.
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

PostSubject: Re: Gonna have to say goodbye to a great friend this week.   Gonna have to say goodbye to a great friend this week. I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2012, 7:26 am

Sorry to hear brother.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Gonna have to say goodbye to a great friend this week.   Gonna have to say goodbye to a great friend this week. I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2012, 7:30 am

Oh Shawn I am so sorry. He is a great dog and you guys gave him a great life.
Back to top Go down
jlg1963
CAMM Pro
jlg1963

PostSubject: Re: Gonna have to say goodbye to a great friend this week.   Gonna have to say goodbye to a great friend this week. I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2012, 7:34 am

Sorry to hear this Shawn... Just had to go through very similar situation recently myself.
Back to top Go down
canuhemi
CAMM Member
canuhemi

PostSubject: Re: Gonna have to say goodbye to a great friend this week.   Gonna have to say goodbye to a great friend this week. I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2012, 8:31 am

Damn Broha, sorry to hear this... I know the hurt from losing a best friend
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Gonna have to say goodbye to a great friend this week.   Gonna have to say goodbye to a great friend this week. I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2012, 12:19 pm

Oh no, not Wriggley! What a great friend he has been to all. This really sucks, bro. I know how bad it hurts, but you will all feel better in time. It's the long time getting there that sucks!
Back to top Go down
jamesv82
jamesv82

PostSubject: Re: Gonna have to say goodbye to a great friend this week.   Gonna have to say goodbye to a great friend this week. I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2012, 12:45 pm

Shawn, sorry to hear about your dog, it's the fun times that will get you thru this.
Back to top Go down
stairman
CAMM Pro
stairman

PostSubject: Re: Gonna have to say goodbye to a great friend this week.   Gonna have to say goodbye to a great friend this week. I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2012, 12:51 pm

Damn Shawn, sorry to hear this.
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: Gonna have to say goodbye to a great friend this week.   Gonna have to say goodbye to a great friend this week. I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2012, 3:33 pm

Im sorry Shawn Sad
Back to top Go down
JacksSRT8
CAMM Pro
JacksSRT8

PostSubject: Re: Gonna have to say goodbye to a great friend this week.   Gonna have to say goodbye to a great friend this week. I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2012, 4:18 pm

Been there too....Man's best friends are never forgotten. Sorry to hear Shawn.... Cubs
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: Gonna have to say goodbye to a great friend this week.   Gonna have to say goodbye to a great friend this week. I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2012, 4:36 pm

That sucks man what a great dog he was
Back to top Go down
VIKES4093
CAMM Pro
VIKES4093

PostSubject: Re: Gonna have to say goodbye to a great friend this week.   Gonna have to say goodbye to a great friend this week. I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2012, 6:40 pm

sorry shawn
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Gonna have to say goodbye to a great friend this week.   Gonna have to say goodbye to a great friend this week. I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2012, 7:51 pm

So the wife and I talked and we will more than likely put him down Sunday. Kind of sucks cause Brandon's B-Day is Saturday. The hardest part is he is still there mentally, and health wise besides his muscle degeneration he is healthy as can be. There is nothing more the vet can do, keeping him around is just selfish on my part.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Gonna have to say goodbye to a great friend this week.   Gonna have to say goodbye to a great friend this week. I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2012, 8:02 pm

sorry to hear that Shawn. one of my pups Peanut is getting real white in the face and i get sad thinking about it. i hope you get to enjoy the next couple days with him.
Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

PostSubject: Re: Gonna have to say goodbye to a great friend this week.   Gonna have to say goodbye to a great friend this week. I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2012, 8:57 pm

Really sucks man...It's tough when the dog still has it mentally. I hope that you enjoy this last week with him man!!
Back to top Go down
RomeoWright
CAMM Member
RomeoWright

PostSubject: Re: Gonna have to say goodbye to a great friend this week.   Gonna have to say goodbye to a great friend this week. I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2012, 9:47 pm

Shawn i'm sorry to hear about this i know this pain all to well and just keep in mind all the good times you 2 had together that is what helped me my uncle does amazing things with custom ash box's if u want something to commemorate him he did one for my parents who are avid harley davidson fans in the shape of a motor if your interested i could ask him. I'm sorry for you and your families loss....
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Gonna have to say goodbye to a great friend this week.   Gonna have to say goodbye to a great friend this week. I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2012, 10:44 pm

Im sorry to hear this Shawn.
Back to top Go down
Bulldog
CAMM Pro
Bulldog

PostSubject: Re: Gonna have to say goodbye to a great friend this week.   Gonna have to say goodbye to a great friend this week. I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2012, 10:53 pm

Real sorry to hear about this Shawn... There is a huge bond we have with our animals and I know its a difficult decision to have to make... I have 2 American Bulldogs and they were our kids before we had kids... So they are just as much a part of my family as any one else in it... Take comfort in the fact you'll be doing what's best for Wrigley...
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Gonna have to say goodbye to a great friend this week.   Gonna have to say goodbye to a great friend this week. I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2012, 11:53 pm

Oh Shawn....I am so very sorry to hear this. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
moaugust88
CAMM Pro
moaugust88

PostSubject: Re: Gonna have to say goodbye to a great friend this week.   Gonna have to say goodbye to a great friend this week. I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2012, 11:39 am

Sorry to hear that Shawn. Sucks alot. It can be just like losing a family member they're that special.
Back to top Go down
MsScarlett
MsScarlett

PostSubject: Re: Gonna have to say goodbye to a great friend this week.   Gonna have to say goodbye to a great friend this week. I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2012, 11:02 pm

Pets give us such great joy and love, but having to make the decision to say goodbye is heartbreaking. Spoil and hug Wrigley as much as you can the next few days. I'm so sorry for you and your family.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Gonna have to say goodbye to a great friend this week.   Gonna have to say goodbye to a great friend this week. I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2012, 2:16 pm

MsScarlett wrote:
Pets give us such great joy and love, but having to make the decision to say goodbye is heartbreaking. Spoil and hug Wrigley as much as you can the next few days. I'm so sorry for you and your family.
He is being spoiled like no tomorrow!!!!! He is eating what we eat all week, getting his dog treats for no reason, just to give them to him. He might put on 10lbs this week.

Thanks again everyone, really realy dreading Sunday
Back to top Go down
Fidostudio
CAMM Pro
Fidostudio

PostSubject: Re: Gonna have to say goodbye to a great friend this week.   Gonna have to say goodbye to a great friend this week. I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2012, 8:53 am

That really sucks Shawn...so sorry. He is a great dog!
Back to top Go down
KevinDSClark
CAMM Pro
KevinDSClark

PostSubject: Re: Gonna have to say goodbye to a great friend this week.   Gonna have to say goodbye to a great friend this week. I_icon_minitimeJuly 26th 2012, 8:20 pm

Dude, you have had a really fucking tough year so far, I am sorry to hear about Wrigley. I know what it is like. I am sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gonna have to say goodbye to a great friend this week.   Gonna have to say goodbye to a great friend this week. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gonna have to say goodbye to a great friend this week.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next