Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

anyone hitting any shows

Go down 
+2
VIKES4093
inkedup
6 posters
AuthorMessage
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

anyone hitting any shows Empty
PostSubject: anyone hitting any shows   anyone hitting any shows I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2011, 8:28 pm

anyone going to a car show on saturday?
Back to top Go down
VIKES4093
CAMM Pro
VIKES4093

PostSubject: Re: anyone hitting any shows   anyone hitting any shows I_icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2011, 11:30 pm

im going to the car show at napletons dodge in desplaines 77 rand rd im leaving around 8am ive been to it b4 you park by color of car 9am to 4pm $10.00 entry fee
Back to top Go down
moros323
CAMM Pro
moros323

PostSubject: Re: anyone hitting any shows   anyone hitting any shows I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2011, 12:36 am

I am hitting one in oswego saturday night 5-8...missed sandwich tonight Sad I use several sites to locate shows hope to see ya at one!
http://bad-dog-productions.com/id1.html
http://www.carouselsound.com/carouselsevents.html
http://www.carshownews.com/national/IL.htm
http://lasallecountycruisers.com/calendar.html
http://carshows.sodastrip.net/
http://www.mytrain.com/cruisenews.html
Back to top Go down
Fidostudio
CAMM Pro
Fidostudio

PostSubject: Re: anyone hitting any shows   anyone hitting any shows I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2011, 12:51 am

Napes is right next to my house. Might have to go.
Back to top Go down
Fidostudio
CAMM Pro
Fidostudio

PostSubject: Re: anyone hitting any shows   anyone hitting any shows I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2011, 12:51 am

Nobody has my color :-)
Back to top Go down
VIKES4093
CAMM Pro
VIKES4093

PostSubject: Re: anyone hitting any shows   anyone hitting any shows I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2011, 5:43 am

cool if you dont see me right away ill be at the burger king across the street buying some breakfast or test driving that sweet green challenger they had parked out front lol!
Back to top Go down
Fidostudio
CAMM Pro
Fidostudio

PostSubject: Re: anyone hitting any shows   anyone hitting any shows I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2011, 8:36 am

Been there, done that!!
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: anyone hitting any shows   anyone hitting any shows I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2011, 8:36 am

Im hitting burbank show
Back to top Go down
08 RT
CAMM Rookie
08 RT

PostSubject: Re: anyone hitting any shows   anyone hitting any shows I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2011, 8:43 am

where at in burbank?
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: anyone hitting any shows   anyone hitting any shows I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2011, 9:04 am

A church .....by 87 st.
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: anyone hitting any shows   anyone hitting any shows I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2011, 9:09 am

Correction 79th and central
Back to top Go down
VIKES4093
CAMM Pro
VIKES4093

PostSubject: Re: anyone hitting any shows   anyone hitting any shows I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2011, 4:27 pm

just got back from napleton dodge show..no dj music they had a teenaged band playing rock music and 2 dudes singing rat pack style music during the show.it was pretty cool..fido took 2nd in the color blue cars.they also took picture of your car as you drove in and had walgreens develop them during the show so everybody got a colored 8x10 picture of your car at the very end..small show but i liked it
Back to top Go down
Fidostudio
CAMM Pro
Fidostudio

PostSubject: Re: anyone hitting any shows   anyone hitting any shows I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2011, 7:13 pm

It was pretty cool. Nice hangin with ya Greg!
Back to top Go down
VIKES4093
CAMM Pro
VIKES4093

PostSubject: Re: anyone hitting any shows   anyone hitting any shows I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2011, 10:52 pm

same here tom! next up unlawful gathering
Back to top Go down
moros323
CAMM Pro
moros323

PostSubject: Re: anyone hitting any shows   anyone hitting any shows I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2011, 1:44 am

I went to the oswego show and won a Mopar trophy...was a cool show about 60 cars it was nice.
Back to top Go down
JacksSRT8
CAMM Pro
JacksSRT8

PostSubject: Re: anyone hitting any shows   anyone hitting any shows I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2011, 9:00 am

Nope its wet out???????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anyone hitting any shows   anyone hitting any shows I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

anyone hitting any shows
Page 1 of 1