Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shows holiday weekend

Go down 
+2
jontoad
Shawn1112
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Shows holiday weekend Empty
PostSubject: Shows holiday weekend   Shows holiday weekend I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2009, 8:31 am

Anyone know of any car shows the 4th of July weekend?
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Shows holiday weekend   Shows holiday weekend I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2009, 8:13 pm

my bud told me of one thats about 45 minutes away from naperville sunday but i don't remember where it was. ill have to get back to you on it but when he said it was 45-60 minutes away i kinda lost intrest. lol.

there is always the downers grove criuse night friday night.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Shows holiday weekend   Shows holiday weekend I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2009, 8:18 pm

I would be up for Downers on Friday if anyone else wants to go. I get off work by 1 pm so that should allow for plenty of time.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Shows holiday weekend   Shows holiday weekend I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2009, 8:22 pm

i get off 6:30ish and usually go straight there since its 10-15 minutes from my shop.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Shows holiday weekend   Shows holiday weekend I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2009, 8:28 pm

If you don't mind I can just meet you at your work and follow you over. I promise I won't back out and the car will be clean. Smile
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Shows holiday weekend   Shows holiday weekend I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2009, 8:38 pm

well. if more people go you might want to just go with them and have me meet you guys there. i never know when i will be done with the cars. sometimes 6pm sometimes 7 or later. im just guessing 6:30 but since it will be a tent sale and holiday weekend with people getting there tires serviced before going out of town it might be later. or they might all be on the road leaving us to get out early. who knows.
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Shows holiday weekend   Shows holiday weekend I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2009, 9:15 pm

Vic and I are up for going to Downers Grove on Friday. Lets pick a meeting spot, granted that there WILL be a cruise night and not a festival on Friday LOL!
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Shows holiday weekend   Shows holiday weekend I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2009, 9:17 pm

its hard to get spots together there. spots on Main ST. are best. my last resort is the lot by the train station.
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Shows holiday weekend   Shows holiday weekend I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2009, 9:19 pm

What time is a good time to get there?
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Shows holiday weekend   Shows holiday weekend I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2009, 9:35 pm

i dunno i always get there when the street is 3/4ths packed. gotta make an entrance. lol. lap up the street and back then park. if i find a great spot right away ill skip the lap tho.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Shows holiday weekend   Shows holiday weekend I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2009, 11:20 pm

Alright here is info about Friday.

Show runs from 6 pm to 9 pm
Downtown Downers Grove- Main St. and Curtis
Only featured cars can park on Curtis (the featured cars on the 3rd are Corvettes)

For those that want to meet up and cruise in before the show I am thinking there is a place on Odgen we can meet up. My brain is just too tired to figure it out right now. On my way to work tomorrow I will scope it out and then post up, unless someone has a meetup place they want to recommend. Probably will meet up between 5:30 and 6:00 pm and then roll out at 6 pm.

Edited to add meeting place:
There is a McDonalds right before you get to Main Street if you are coming from 355. It seems like it will fit the bill.
Address: 1620 Ogden Ave
Downers Grove, IL 60515
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Shows holiday weekend   Shows holiday weekend I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2009, 9:11 pm

Cool Crystal, I'm pretty sure we will be there. We might cruise down a bit earlier and do dinner first since we are off all day. Anyone up for that?
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Shows holiday weekend   Shows holiday weekend I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2009, 9:36 pm

I can meet you guys whatever time. I am stuck here (work) until 1:00 pm so anytime after that I can meet up. I don't need to go home and I am only about 10/15 mins from Downer's Grove.
Back to top Go down
Dartboy
Founding Member
Founding Member
Dartboy

PostSubject: Re: Shows holiday weekend   Shows holiday weekend I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2009, 1:14 am

ahhh damn Im working again and get off at 2:30 am.... lol anyone be hanging out then?
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Shows holiday weekend   Shows holiday weekend I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2009, 7:10 am

So does anyome know of any shows on Sunday????
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
CAMM Member
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Shows holiday weekend   Shows holiday weekend I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2009, 11:42 pm

Ok, I have the Tinley Park car show every Friday outside of Super Kmart & Applebees in Tinley Park (Harlem & 163rd) 5-10 pm & OakFest Car show in Oak Forest (159th & Central) on Sunday July 5th.

Last edited by Mad Hatter on July 2nd 2009, 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
CAMM Member
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Shows holiday weekend   Shows holiday weekend I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2009, 11:43 pm

Dartboy wrote:
ahhh damn Im working again and get off at 2:30 am.... lol anyone be hanging out then?
Very Happy

Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shows holiday weekend   Shows holiday weekend I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shows holiday weekend
Page 1 of 1